कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE UPDATE/ED 23 Aug 2019 [DT Note Page 16]

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dear friends please  do remember....

No name calling   KZK2 : IMP regarding Name Calling and Mythological names

No Discussing S1 here ..there is a spl thread meant only for that .. KZK Season 1 Discussions / Spoilers HERE ONLY

At all times   KZK 2 Forum Rules & Regulations and India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules will be in effect.

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Thanks for the written update dear Suta 🤗

Nothing worth watching today also 😆

I'm wondering what get up they're giving to Prerna  I just saw the precap clip what is she wearing and the hairstyle 

I guess it's done deliberately so that husband wife both look like similar age what's wrong with them?

yawn ... thnks suta agaon...watched only precap...

why is pre wearing dull saree and horrble hairstyle?

Originally posted by memad

I guess she has suddenly decided to grow old to match her husband 👍🏼

Thank you Suta - you are amazing, girl! I would be so frustrated after watching this show that i'd never be able to transcribe it after! hats off to you really!!

I hope moving forward, Anurag just ignores Prerna and let's her be. I don't want him going behind her anymore and trying to win her back. Enough is enough, already! Prerna warming up to B makes my blood boil - the man ripped her from her lover, had her leave her lover at the altar even after knowing she was carrying his child! and one act of kindness towards her family and she isn't able to hate him?! ..like what the what?! ..

Anurag better sort his life and move on happily .. let him live and let prerna live ..and let prerna regret her wrongful decision to leave Anurag and marry Bajaj ..even if it was for anurag's better!

Ek aur bakwaas episode . Bajaj kab se so raha hai.

Only good thing was 3 mins scene of Prerna confession.  

Tanvi was wiping Bajaj hand.l cos prerna had touched it. What comedy ?🤣

I guess Bajaj uthke apni massi kaa popat kar dega Veena ki bail karaoke. But uthega kab.🤔

But prerna is such a dumbo yaar. Itni easily wo Bajaj ki massi se manipulate ho gayi. 

I don't agree with Anurag most of the time but he was bang on in precap. Ye guuse waala attitude Bajaj ki family pe dikhana chahiye usse. 

Originally posted by memad

Till last week prerna was bashed  of wearing revealing sarees. Ab Usne change kiya style. 

Prerna kuch bhi kare bash to hona hi hai