Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Awwww flashback was so cute loved it roli sumit's boss know who u r but u dont know who he is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sid is worried as roli met with accident awwwww sumit poor guy u wont be scolded for running late but for doing the accident lol cant wait for rosid meet & their reactions waiting eagerly for next update soon

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Surely I'm gonna fall in love with this ff!!! How cute the update was!!! Rosid awww!! Flashback was fantastic and.......(you fill this dash as your wishπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)...poor sumit stuck with this sherni!....can't wait for nexttt and rosid's meet! Banner was beautiful
Priyapiu thumbnail

Super update. Finally Sid found his roli yayy. Jealously monkeys 🀣🀣🀣. Waiting to see rosid reunion. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP 😘.

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Cute and lovely scene update soon hope rosid meet again update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 6 

"Can I please leave now?" Sumit asked for the umpteenth time.

It was more than the time he had expected for the bike to get repaired. And with the every passing minute he was being scared to reach airport late. 

Roli crossed her arms and glared at him, making him to shut his mouth instantly. Never had he ever scared of someone like this other than his boss, Sid. 

Sumit could only pray to god to save him from his boss's anger for being late. 

As he silently prayed in his mind and thought of his boss, he found sid getting down from a car and walking towards them. 

Sumit blinked his eyes for a couple of seconds as he wondered if he might be day dreaming. 

However, as sid's appearance grew closer, sumit started trembling in fear, finally realizing it was all real and his boss was actually present there. 

"God! Please save me" sumit mumbled, afraid of what punishment his boss would give him for not going to pick him up. 

Roli heard him and frowned at the sudden changes of his facial expressions. She was standing opposite to him, so she didn't see sid, who was at her back. 

"My boss" sumit signalled her towards her back. 

Roli casually turned around to see a six feet guy, wearing blazer, looking as dashing and handsome as could be, walking towards her. 

Sid stopped on his track as soon as roli turned towards him. He scanned her face for a few moments. She still looked almost the same when he saw her last time, ten years back. Except the fact that she was now grown up in to a beautiful woman. 

His heart was jumping like crazy inside his chest. He never felt so happy before. All of his waiting and sleepless nights thinking about his roli had finally come to an end now. His roli was finally standing in front of him. He couldn't have asked for anything more! 

As he kept his gaze fixed on her, he walked up to her taking slow steps. Sid stopped just a two steps away from roli. 

With the happiness thumping in his heart, he couldn't speak anything. However, after a couple of moments of silence, he finally spoke "Roli...". 

His voice sounded rather soft like a feather. His eyes were glittering with the utmost happiness. 

But, unlike him, roli was completely emotionless after seeing him. Though she looked straight in to his eyes, there was no reaction from her, nor did she respond to him. 

Sid was too lost in his happiness to notice her expression. He held her hands and pulled her in to a tight hug. 

He wrapped her completely in his arms and held her close to his chest as if he was scared of losing her at the very moment. 

Roli, on the other hand, didn't hug him back and also didn't push him away. She seemed to be in a dilemma. 

Meanwhile, sumit, who was watching the scene, was almost at the edge of suffering from a heart attack. He was with sid from the last few years and he had never seen his boss with any woman. He was well aware of how his boss had always kept a fair distance from woman. From big celebrities to the new comers, all were head over heels for sid but, they never get even a least bit of attention from sid. 

And now, when sid himself initiated to interact with a woman and even hugged her, sumit was not less than beyond shocked. 

A little while later, sid broke the hug and cupped her face. 

Sid wanted to say a lot but, however, he couldn't frame his happiness in to words. 

Sid held roli's face, delicately in his hands as if she was his treasure. His happiness was crystal clear on his face, which used to be grim all the time he was away from her. 

Roli, who was almost lost in a trance, finally snapped back and took his hands off of her face. 

"Roli.." sid called out softly, finally realizing that she wasn't looking as happy as he was. 

While giving a death glare to sid, roli turned to sumit and yelled "why didn't you tell me that he's your boss?". 

"you didn't ask about my boss" sumit replied slowly, not knowing what was happening around him. 

Roli gritted her teeth, throwing an angry glance at sid. 

Sid suddenly remembered something and asked "Roli, you were saying about some accident in phone. Are you ok? You didn't get hurt, right?". 

His voice was full of concern that even roli felt it. She, however, turned angrily to face him and said "what bothers you if I get hurt or not? Who are you to be concerned about me?". 

"Angry?" Sid finally understood the point. He had guessed it already that his roli would definitely be upset with him. After all, he was disappeared from her life without any information. So, he wasn't too surprised to be treated this way. In fact, he was prepared to bear all her anger.  

"No no no. How can I be angry with the great siddhant bharadwaj" roli replied, sarcastically. 

"Sir, the scooty got repaired" before sid could say anything, a mechanic guy interrupted. 

Roli quickly turned around to leave. But, she was soon pulled back by sid. He held her left her, making her turn to him. 

Sid's hold, though not being so tight, it still triggered the pain in her rib which she got when she fell down after being hit by the car. 

"Ouch.." roli let out a cry as she held her arm. 

"What happened?" Sid got anxious after looking at the painful expression on her face. It was literally breaking his heart to see her hurt. 

"You seem to get hurt" sid carefully held her shoulders. As roli was wearing jacket, he couldn't see where she actually got hurt. 

Sid got worried thinking as the hurt might be severe. "Let me see it". He held her jacket and slightly pulled it down to see where she got hurt. 

"What are you doing?" Roli yelled, quickly pulling her jacket up. 

Sid swiftly drew his hand back. He almost forgot that his roli wasn't a kid anymore. He felt stupid of himself for being careless about such a thing. 

"I'm sorry.." sid rubbed his forehead in guilty while roli glared at him. 

"Let's go to the hospital" after a couple of seconds of awkward silence, sid spoke. 

"No need for it" roli said angrily before turning around to walk towards her scooty. 

"Roli.." sid again stopped her. But, this time he hadn't held her hand as though he was scared of hurting her wounds. Instead, he himself moved near her. 

"I'll drop you.." sid stopped as roli interrupted "you don't need to do that. I can go on my own. Just leave me". 

"I can't" sid's voice was horse as he felt a sharp pain in his heart when roli said him to leave her. 

How could he just leave her? She was his love, his life, his everything! 

If it wasn't for her, then he would never have returned back to the country in the first place. 

How could he just leave her now? 

"Oh! You can't? Then who left ten years, three months and fifteen days back?" Roli enunciated each and every word.  

Sid was stunned for a moment as to how accurately she remembered it. Does it mean she too was counting the days just like him? With this thought, a soft smile appeared on his lips. 

"I know you're angry now. But, trust me roli, I'll make everything between us like it used to be before" sid gently caressed her left cheek as he said in a feather soft tone. 

Roli was caught up in a moment his eyes drew deep in to hers. Her temper and anger was now nowhere to be seen as his piercing eyes requesting her to forgive him for leaving her ten years back. 

"Please.." sid continued in his husky voice which roli hated to admit the affect it had on her. 

Gaining her senses back, roli slightly jerked her body and looked away as she tried to suppress the urge of running in to his arms and hugging him so tight that he wouldn't even think of leaving her again. 

"Shall we?" Sid took her silence as acceptance and led her towards the car. 

Something like a war was happening within roli as she walked beside sid. She didn't want to go with him, but however, her heart wasn't in her control as it was completely gone under the control of sid just like how he used to handle her ten years back. 

As she walked ahead, her attention caught up on sumit, who was walking in a little distance from them. 

"If you come, then who'll bring my scooty?" Roli tuned to him and asked, crossing her arms. 

"Uh.." sumit didn't know how to respond as hesitantly glanced at sid. 

"Car keys" sid's expression had changed from soft to stern as he turned to sumit and asked for the keys. 

"You drive the scooty" sid ordered, authoritatively after getting the car keys from him. 

Sumit stood there with a puppy face as he watched his boss walk away with roli. He didn't know what relationship did roli share with his boss as he never heard his boss mention about any girl. 

But, the way sid talk to her, made sumit understood of one thing that whoever roli was, she had a special place in his boss's life. And it was a wonder for him to watch his boss talking to someone so softly. 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Godd damn! Sid met his girl after a long 10 years! Fantastic work maanu....you know what I love sumit..i can imagine his innocent look easily..how cute!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰...and roli is in hell angry.. Can't help..sherni right? Sid Pacify her man!!!
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Roli is so angry. Sid will have to up his game to bring her around.

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sid met roli after 10 years... Roli is hell angry on sid... Love the character of sumit... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally hero met his heroine after 10 yrs wah β€οΈ though roli was super angry sid as his own way to pacify herπŸ˜‰ poor sumit πŸ˜† waiting for your next update yaar πŸ’• make it ASAP

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally rosid meet just love it update soon awesome roli is angry it was obvious