RoSid FF : Obsessive Love {Note on pg 10} - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter - 5

-- Mumbai -- 

"Hello, where are you?" Asked a girl, over her phone, standing in the parking area of a mall.

"Close your eyes and take my name, I'll be right in front of you" a voice replied from the other side. 

Before she could say anything further, someone from behind shouted near her ear. 

"Mummy.." she got startled with the loud sound as she turned around with a jerk. 

When she turned, she found a girl laughing by holding her stomach. 

"Roli!! I'm gonna kill you now" she said, patting on her chest, looking at the girl. 

"Forget about killing me. Just look at yourself, scary kitten" roli continued to laugh at her friend, Trisha. 

"Don't change the topic now. You know from how long I've been waiting for you here" trisha crossed her arms and asked like a strict teacher. 

"Sorry" roli quickly held her ears and apologized in a cute way, which brought a smile on Trisha's face, instantly. 

"It's again because of my bhaiya and bhabhi" roli said as an excuse. 

"What happened now?" Trisha asked as they both turned around to walk into the mall. 

"There's a trip to Singapore, special offer for couple. I asked them to go but, they don't want to go... I tried to make them agree and it got me late to reach here" roli said with a sigh. 

"And I guess it's because of the same reason, they don't want to leave you alone here and go on a honeymoon trip, right?" Trisha said as she was obvious of the matter. 

Roli, nodded helplessly. "Can't I be alone for a few days. It's more than half a year since they got married and till now they haven't gone on any trip. And it's because of me" roli would always feel sad whenever she think about this. But, there was nothing she could do. 

"It's because they care for you, roli. You're a kid..." Trisha stopped, noticing roli glaring her. 

"...I mean.. you're like a kid to them" trisha smiled sheepishly as she tried to filter her words. She knew that her friend hates if anyone calls her kid. 

Afraid that roli would turn on her hitler mode, trisha dragged her into a near by shop. 

After spending sometime roaming around in the mall, they returned to the parking lot. They both started to leave on their respective scooties. 

They bid bye to each other at the point where they've to part their ways and headed away. 

On the way back to home, when roli was about to take a turn, her scooty got hit by a car, coming from opposite direction. 

"Ahh.." roli fell down, losing her balance.  

"Oh god!" Sumit stopped the car and got down, hastily. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, reaching her and took the scooty up from the ground. 

"Are you blind? Can't you see?" Roli yelled at him as she stood up on her feet. Luckily, she was wearing jeans with leather jacket, so the cloth being thick, she didn't get hurt much. 

"I'm sorry, miss" sumit apologized, guiltily as he was the one who was on wrong route. 

"My scooty" roli ignored him and looked for her scooty. 

"Oh no!" Roli cried as she found that one of the rearview mirror and lights of her scooty were broken. 

Roli turned to sumit with a killer glare. 

"I'm really sorry" sumit gulped down as he saw her angry glare and said, nervously. 

"Go to hell with your sorry" roli yelled, making him to jerk. 

"I'll pay for the repair of your scooty" sumit quickly jumped to make a compensation. 

"You have to do that, Mr. Now take it to the mechanic shop" roli almost ordered. 

"Me?" Sumit asked in shock. 

"Who else will do it then?" Roli kept her hands on hips and glared. 

"See miss, now I've to reach somewhere else. I'll give you money for the repair" sumit said in a pleasing tone.  

"You will leave this place only if I let you go, right?" Roli crossed her arms. 

"Please miss, I've to go to airport to pick my boss up. He's waiting there for me" sumit tried his best to convince roli. 

"You know what... My brother is a police officer. So, with my one phone call you can be in jail" roli warned, paying no heeds to his pity face. 

"My boss will kill me if I go late" sumit was almost at edge of bursting in to tears. 

It was two months since he came to Mumbai to make the preparations for opening Sid's new venture here. After everything was ready, today sid was coming and sumit had to go to pick him up. And in that urgency, he took a shortcut route to reach airport early and he happened to hit roli, accidentally. 

"That's your problem. Now go take my scooty to mechanic shop and get it's repair done. Otherwise, I'm not sure about your boss but, I'll definitely kill you" roli glared angrily.  

Just then sumit's phone rang. He showed a horror look on his face as he saw the display. 

"Sir.." sumit answered, hesitatingly. 

"Where are you?" Sid asked from the other side of the phone. It was crystal clear to know from his voice that he was pissed off. 

"I... I'm.. on the way.. sir" sumit replied in a trembling voice. He knew how much his boss hates to wait. 

Before any of them could say anything else, roli pulled the phone from sumit and said in it "listen Mr. Boss, this guy, with whomever you were talking till now, has made an accident. I'm not letting him go anywhere until he does what I've told him. You better don't dare to come in middle of this matter. Or else, you don't know the results of tying horns with Roli". 

By saying so, roli hung up the call, immediately. 

On the other side, sid was completely stunned. He stared at the phone for a few seconds before his lips curled up in to a smile.  

The way she spoke, reminded him of the past.....

In lunch break, Sid and Akash were coming out of their classroom when they found roli bickering with their class girls. 

"What happened, roli?" Asked akash, reaching them. 

While sid calmly stood next to roli, throwing a glare at the other girls. 

"See bhaiya, they poured water on my painting" roli complained like a pissed off kid, flashing a piece of paper at them. 

"No, we didn't. It was just an accident" those girls quickly started acting pity in front of sid. 

"They did it purposefully" roli yelled, annoyingly. 

"Why would we do that? And how can you guys believe the words of a kid" rebutted those girls. 

As they were in 11th standard, roli, who was in 6th, was a kid for them. 

"Let me show you who's a kid" roli was completely pissed off with their words and about to land a punch straight on the face of a girl, who said those words. 

"Roli.." she was pulled back by sid, almost in an instant.

"See how she's is eager to beat us up even without any of our mistake" those girls continued to play victim to gain sympathy from sid. 

All the girls of Sid's class were his fans. They would always use some or other excuse to go near him, only to get a cold shoulder. They were all super jealous of roli as she was the only girl in the whole school, with whom sid was close. Whenever they happened to meet roli, they would create a scene and play victim cards. But, not for once did they receive any sympathetic gesture from sid. 

And the same repeated now too. Sid, without even giving a least look at those pity faced girls, wrapping his arm around roli's shoulder, walked away, calmly. While akash sighed looking at those girls as it was routine for them to do so and followed behind sid. 

After leaving the block and reaching the ground, sid looked at roli, who was staring at her painting with a pout. 

The painting was almost spoiled, making it difficult for him to understand what she had painted. But, giving her excellent skills of painting, he could guess that it'd have been something beautiful. 

"It's okay, roli. It's just a painting" sid couldn't see her being upset, so he tried to console.  

"I've done this for you. But... Now it's spoiled" roli looked even more sad with this thought. 

"For me?" Sid was surprised as it wasn't even his birthday anytime sooner. 

Roli finally raised her head to look at sid and said "I saw in TV that today's valentines day and girlfriend and boyfriend will give gifts to each other. So I've spent yesterday whole night painting this for you. But, those bimbos spoiled it by pouring water on it". 

If it was a few months back, Akash would've faced a minor heart attack after hearing such words from roli. But, now it was a completely different story as now he got used to the fact that his little sister and his friend were girlfriend and boyfriend, though roli was still yet to know it's meaning. 

"I'm not gonna leave those bimbos for this. I'll pour a tank full of water on them" roli huffed her chubby cheeks with an angry pout. 

"Oh my little nuclear bomb.." sid smiled at his little angry bird and took the painting from roli as he continued "...You've done this for me, right. I'll keep it with me". 

"No, sid. It's spoiled. I'll paint another one for you" roli quickly forgot her anger and said cutely. 

"I said I'll keep this. I don't want you to spend the whole night to do this again, okay" sid said, gently. 

With Sid's persuasion, roli finally agreed and let it go. 

"And one more thing.. do not fight with anyone" sid said with concern filled voice. 

"I won't. But, if they mess with me, I'll show them my karate skills. After all, they should know the results of tying horns with roli, right" roli stuck out her tongue and smiled. 

Roli knew that sid and akash would start their lecture of not to get in to fights. So, before they could speak up, roli held her stomach and said "I'm hungry". 

She said so only to divert them, in which she succeeded as sid said "let's have lunch first". 

Sid smiled as his heart was jumping with the joy of reaching near his roli. 

"What you just did? You don't know about my boss.  He'll..." 

"Actually, your boss doesn't know about me" roli interrupted him. "Now if you don't do as I told.." she raised her hand in an attempt to throw his phone to the ground. 

"No.. wait.. wait. I'll do" sumit stopped her. If he lost his phone then he couldn't answer Sid's calls, which could be more than horrifying. And sumit just couldn't dare to not to answer his boss's calls. 

"There.." roli pointed to a mechanic shop, which was at roadside. 

Sumit held the scooty and dragged it towards the shop. While roli followed him. 

Sumit's phone again started ringing. Roli, who was holding it, looked at the screen. 

"It's your boss again" roli said as she read the name on display screen, which showed 'Boss'. 

"Please.." sumit forwarded his hand with a puppy look on his face as if requesting to give his phone back. 

With a rolling eyes, roli gave his phone back to him. 

"Sir.." sumit answered, praying for almighty to not to get scolded by his boss. 

"Where are you?" Sid asked, curiously.  

"I'll be there in a while...Sir" sumit answered, anxiously. 

"I asked where are you" sid asked, sternly. After hearing the word accident from roli, he was too worried that roli might got hurt. So, he wanted to go to her as soon as possible. 

Sumit obediently told the address. He was thinking that sid would scold him for still not reaching the airport. But, to his surprise, sid hadn't told a bit and hung up the call.

Edited by manasa5124 - 4 years ago

chapter 1

Sid went away for 10 years just to make his parents agree to let him marry roli?

chapter2

The nuclear bomb Roli was a sight. Where has she disappeared?

chapter 3

Akash found. where is Roli?

chapter 4

Sid is on his way to Roli. what will he find?

Roli is a blast. Sid has found her. For a minute there I thought she got married and has a kid.

Roli is so cute... Roli did the painting to sid.... Poor sumit he encounter with roli... Eagerly waiting for rosid meeting.... 

Cute update ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Loved it!!!!!!!

Wah cute banner ❤️and update darling 😉 roli's indeed nuclear bomb 😆😆😆 with lovely flashback will rosid meet ??? Omg can't wait to read please make it ASAP yaar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!