Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Love the update awesome really can't wait for next update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 4

At night time

Sid opened his cupboard and took out a photograph. It was a photo of him and roli, which they clicked in his birthday party. Roli was wearing a frock and her hair was tied up in a pony. She looked cute and innocent. She was just 11 years old and he was 16, when they clicked that photo. He caressed her face, gently. 

He wouldn't have thought even in his rarest dreams that this girl could make such an impact in his life. He slowly drifted into the past where it all started from... 

"Congratulations buddy!" Akash excitedly hugged sid, who just won a karate championship. "I know already that you would do it" he continued, proudly as if he had won the match. 

"Okay, now stop crushing my bones" sid calmly complained at his tight hug. While akash broke the hug and smiled at him. 

Soon sid was circled by all of his classmates and others, who came to wish him for his victory against their opposition school. 

It took more than a half and hour for both sid and akash to come out of the crowd. Sid hated to be surrounded by many people. Thus he found himself a corner to relax himself. While akash accompanied him. 

"Finally I found you" they both heard a voice and found roli, who was breathing heavily, seemed like she came running all the way. 

"Roli, see he won as I told you, right?" Akash said in an excited tone. 

After settling down her breath, she nodded and turned to sid "congrats! You know everybody is talking about you now. You've become a hot topic just like aunties of our colony talk about daily soaps". 

Sid and akash looked at each other and sighed in despair. Roli had a weird habit of comparing things to daily soaps, which definitely neither sid nor akash enjoy. But, they didn't have any choice than listening to her. They told her many times to not to watch those stupid soap operas, instead she should watch cartoon shows, which her age kids would love to watch. But she just snuk into their neighbors house to watch such dramas whenever akash wouldn't allow her to watch it in their own house. 

It was two months since sid knew her. In this small period of time, he understood one thing for sure. And that is whatever roli would say, they should agree with her, without any arguments, otherwise she would release her temper on them. 

"Now listen. I've something important to talk to you" roli sounded seriously like an adult. 

Watching her serious expression, sid and akash wondered thinking about what she got to talk.  

"You've to teach me karate" roli said, bluntly. 

Sid was taken aback for a few seconds. "You really don't need karate. You're too good at pinching" he said, sarcastically. 

"What" roli glared at him, keeping her hands on either sides of her hip. Typical roli style!

"He said nothing, roli" akash quickly jumped in to save his friend. "You want to learn karate, right? He'll teach you". 

Akash then moved near sid and said in a low voice "Agree to teach her before she kick you". 

Sid stared back at him, blankly. While roli watched them silently, unable to listen to what they were talking. 

"I'll teach you" sid said looking at roli. She smiled brightly, while he continued "..But on one condition". 

"What condition?" Roli looked at him with puppy eyes. Sid watched her for a while as if he was learning something in her eyes. 

"You've to be my girlfriend" sid said, calmly looking into her eyes. 

"Girlfriend?" Akash was shocked on hearing it. He even thought that he heard it wrong. "I've never thought that you're good at humour" he laughed, thinking it as a joke. 

"I'm not joking" sid said in all seriousness. Akash stopped his laugh and looked at sid with a confused expression. 

Before akash could say anything, he heard roli saying "okay. I'll be your girlfriend". 

Now it was even more shocking for akash. He looked at roli and asked "do you even know what does being a girlfriend meant?". 

"Yeah. I'm a girl and he wants me to be his friend. So, I'm his girlfriend" roli simply replied as if it wasn't any big deal. 

Sid laughed out upon hearing her explanation. Roli looked at him and asked "what happened?". 

Sid chuckled at her innocence as he lovingly patted on her head. 

"Let's go. I'm giving party" sid held roli's hand and started moving towards canteen. Akash silently followed them, thinking about sid and roli.  

At that moment he simply asked her to be his girlfriend, for which she immediately agreed, though she didn't know what that exactly meant. From then on it had started. And in no time, he had actually started falling in love with her so deeply. Those three years he had spent with her were the most precious moments for him. 

"I'll definitely come to you wherever you are. And we'll be together happily ever after" sid promised to roli and himself. His voice was so gentle and soft like a feather when he said that. 

He kept caressing her pic and thinking about the time he spent with her. His phone gave a ring, disturbing his thoughts. 

"Have you got any information?" Sid asked, over the phone. When he found out akash's picture on newspaper, he immediately ordered his secretary to find out about him.  

"Yes, sir. His name is Akash, working as sub inspector in Mumbai" sumit answered, quickly. 

Sid was surprised to know that they were shifted to mumbai, leaving their hometown, delhi. 

"Sir, is there anything else I could help you with?" Sumit hesitantly asked as he didn't get any response from sid. 

"Our new venture will be in mumbai. Arrange everything as soon as possible. I don't want any delays and damn excuses" sid ordered in full authority. 

"Yes.. yes sir" sumit replied in a shaky voice. 

After hanging up the call and throwing his phone aside, sid again got his attention back to the photo. His facial expression turned from serious to gentle as soon as he saw roli's smiling face in the pic. 

"I'm coming" he whispered with a gentle smile on his face. 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cute update...  Flashback is funny... Sid asked roli to be his girlfriend... Roli explanation about girlfriend is so super...  Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Hehe fb was so cute "you've have to my girlfriend'  "ok I'll be your girlfriend ' so cuteee. Now Sid going to Mumbai to search for his girl. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Manuu. And ya update gangster love also plzzzzz.

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww so cute update sid asked roli to be her gf & she agreed she didnt even know the meaning of it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so sid found that akash is in mumbai waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful and cute update manasa . Flashback was too cute . Elderly waiting for next dear . Update soon and for you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Cute update dr then condition  you've to my girlfriend..was outstanding๐Ÿ˜‰ aww ad fb was fabulous dr waiting for your next update yaar make it ASAP ๐Ÿ˜Š

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update rosid fb was so cute love it.

Hope Sid find roli soon really can't wait update soon

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This update was cute!cute! CUTEST!!!! Sid asked roli to be his little girlfriend and that cutie agreed! Awww sweet!!!good sid found akash's residence!! Hope rosid will meet soon can't wait yaar update soonnnnnnn