Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

Srk was favored more than industry kids

he got HUGE DISASTERS in a row time to time throughout 90s, YET KEPT GETTING MOVIES

KING UNCLE

DIL AASHNA HAI

MAYA MEMSAAB πŸ€ͺ

ZAMANA DEEWANA

GUDDU

OH DARLING YEH HAI INDIA

TRIMURTI

CHAAHAT

ENGLISH BABU DESI MEM

KOYLA

DUPLICATE

PHIR BHI DIL HAI HINDUSTANI

(And not to mention, SALMAN not only HELPED him getting movies through his connections, but gave him shelter & food as well in his initial years)

----------------------------------

SRK was the Sid Malhotra of 1990s and he was also linked to Kjo for a reason just like Sid πŸ˜†

I love those who were born and brought up in the industry. Many r better behaved n have worked hard to take their legacy forward. From Kapoors to Chopras to Johars to Burmans to Akhtars to Khans to Roshans to Mukherjees to Bhatts to Khannas to Sens to Dhawans. Most of the best directors, technicians, musicians, actors hv come from film families. U cannot simply dismiss them just bcoz they r lucky to be born as an insider. 

I prefer them anyday over ungrateful arrogant badly behaved overrated whiny outsiders who come thru crooked means. Deal with it 😎

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

SRK was the Sid Malhotra of 1990s and he was also linked to Kjo for a reason just like Sid πŸ˜†

why couldn't Sid become the SRK post SOTY then?

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

People are still at this nepotism/nepo kids rants ? Like seriously ? Duh

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

why couldn't Sid become the SRK post SOTY then?

SRK was a lucky chap. He survived at a time when Bollywood had poor standards n had very little competition. Anil and Rishi were aging. Salman was his closest competitor and even worse actor. Aamir was a good actor but did very few films  and had poor PR.  Akshay n Ajay were struggling to make a mark.  Had he debuted now, he wud hv struggled big time 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

SRK was a lucky chap. He survived at a time when Bollywood had poor standards n had very little competition. Anil and Rishi were aging. Salman was his closest competitor and even worse actor. Aamir was a good actor but did very few films. Akshay n Ajay were struggling to make a mark.  Had he debuted now, he wud hv struggled big time 

LUCK..OK Got itπŸ‘πŸΌ

LUCK..OK Got itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Luck by chance nahi dekha kya? Zindagi me Luck bahut important hai. Infact, sometimes more. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Luck by chance nahi dekha kya? Zindagi me Luck bahut important hai. Infact, sometimes more. 

I know...Salman , Aamir, Hritik, Ajay Akshay all struggled in the beginning because they were unlucky....they are doing well now because they are good actors and talented...SRK ruled for 2 decades because he was LUCKY....and SRK's movies are failing now because he hams and doesn't have talent...

Charan kahan hai aapke Guru ji...charan sparsha karna hai.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

SRK was a lucky chap. He survived at a time when Bollywood had poor standards n had very little competition. Anil and Rishi were aging. Salman was his closest competitor and even worse actor. Aamir was a good actor but did very few films  and had poor PR.  Akshay n Ajay were struggling to make a mark.  Had he debuted now, he wud hv struggled big time 

Yaar..this I don't agree with..SRK really ruled the hearts of millions..he made women go weak in the knees..there is something charming about him that worked wonders for him. Even I don't consider him a very great actor..he hams a lot..but he isn't bad either. Koi aise hi bina talent ke super star nahi banta..I saw him in Fauji and circus before big screen..and there also his presence demanded attention. And I like his acting much more in this shows compared to KJo movies.

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago

I know...Salman , Aamir, Hritik, Ajay Akshay all struggled in the beginning because they were unlucky....they are doing well now because they are good actors and talented...SRK ruled for 2 decades because he was LUCKY....and SRK's movies are failing now because he hams and doesn't have talent...

Charan kahan hai aapke Guru ji...charan sparsha karna hai.

U dont have to be supremely talented to "Rule". Salman ko hi dekh lo