Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89

I suppose in your case it would come in handy after all 😅 where about in the uk do u live can I ask? 

I live in the town of Bolton in Greater manchester.... which is comedian Peter Kay's hometown.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

BTW guys, pranbir_humesha who is one of the main insta fan pages for pranbir posted a spoiler saying that prachi will be taking part in rhea's fashion show. I already predict that rhea will do some wardrobe malfunction with her ðŸ¤¢

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

BTW guys, pranbir_humesha who is one of the main insta fan pages for pranbir posted a spoiler saying that prachi will be taking part in rhea's fashion show. I already predict that rhea will do some wardrobe malfunction with her ðŸ¤¢

No, they will be working together. Haven't you watched today's episode? They decided to put aside their differences to prove to the principal that they have become friends so that he doesn't call Abhi and Pragya. Since there will be no Pranbir for quite a while, the writers will probably be working on building up the dynamics between these two sisters. The writers finally decided to bring Prachi and Rhea a bit closer for a few episodes. I know that once Ranbir is in the picture, Rhea will be back to her usual hateful self once again plotting with Ranbir to break Prachi's heart🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by lostandsherlock - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I live in the town of Bolton in Greater manchester.... which is comedian Peter Kay's hometown.

Just down the road from Me. I’m in Salford. I used to live in Bolton years ago but moved up here to be closer to Manchester... small world. Fancy being friends on fb?