Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: misfit007

Sounds like bakwaas to me tbh. In the sense that how tf is a 3rd character supposed to unite the two when all the people directly involved in their life haven’t managed to do so. 

They will drag it for another few weeks. Ridiculous. 🙄😪

This was my exact same thought when I heard about this. Why is it taking a 3rd person to unite then when even their own loved ones aren't able to accomplish this? Heck, forget loved ones, even Abhi and Pragya themselves aren't taking the initiative to meet up and sort out their own love life.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

This was my exact same thought when I heard about this. Why is it taking a 3rd person to unite then when even their own loved ones aren't able to accomplish this? Heck, forget loved ones, even Abhi and Pragya themselves aren't taking the initiative to meet up and sort out their own love life.

I can’t even put into words how ridiculous it is at this point. They’ve literally used 100 episodes thus far since the leap and a proper story line has not been established. I just want to know what sort of drugs the writers are snorting and even more so the kind of sastay drugs the TRP audience is snorting. What are they even watching bhai? 

Smh i think im going yo go crazy here. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sounds like bakwaas to me tbh. In the sense that how tf is a 3rd character supposed to unite the two when all the people directly involved in their life haven’t managed to do so. 

They will drag it for another few weeks. Ridiculous. 🙄😪

Sorry but what does bakwaas mean? 

I know what tf means 😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deefy89

Sorry but what does bakwaas mean? 

I know what tf means 😆

You don' know what bakwaas means? 😆 That's odd. It just means rubbish. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I can’t even put into words how ridiculous it is at this point. They’ve literally used 100 episodes thus far since the leap and a proper story line has not been established. I just want to know what sort of drugs the writers are snorting and even more so the kind of sastay drugs the TRP audience is snorting. What are they even watching bhai? 

Smh i think im going yo go crazy here.

Apart from the love bet track, I have no idea what's going on in this show or what the character's motivations are. What does Rhea wanna do apart from humiliate Prachi? What does Ranbir wanna do apart from getting it on with Rhea? What does Prachi wanna do apart from constantly fighting with Ranbir? What do Abhigya wanna do apart from miss each other until they go to their graves?

I would have appreciated the new leap a lot more if they had sketched the characters out further and given them something unique to work with. Instead, they've been given recycled material to utilize and it's not always in their favor.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Apart from the love bet track, I have no idea what's going on in this show or what the character's motivations are. What does Rhea wanna do apart from humiliate Prachi? What does Ranbir wanna do apart from getting it on with Rhea? What does Prachi wanna do apart from constantly fighting with Ranbir? What do Abhigya wanna do apart from miss each other until they go to their graves?

I would have appreciated the new leap a lot more if they had sketched the characters out further and given them something unique to work with. Instead, they've been given recycled material to utilize and it's not always in their favor.

Agreed. The story post leap just does not make sense. I mean at least until pre-leap it was still following the original idea of Fate and whatnot but now its all over the place.  Who’s fate are we freaking talking about now? 

The characters have not been hashed out properly. It would have made so much more sense if the kids had the motivation somewhere to find the other parent, to make their current parent proud etc instead of the romantic angle. Didn’t even need that right now. There is so much potential for complexity with simply Rhea and Prachi ‘s characters and Abhi and Pragya to focus on. Their romantic angle was enough and they should have just concentrated in bringing it all together for now. Could have added the romantic angle for the twins later on after actually establishing the characters if they were so desperate to do so. The family drama quotient was enough to keep the show interesting. 

I mean just the twins having to deal with the complicated history of their parents, Abhi and Paragya realizing where they went wrong etc. 

But romance needs be thoosofied every where. I’m surprised characters like Daasi and Robin at some point weren’t given romantic interests 🙄

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

You don' know what bakwaas means? 😆 That's odd. It just means rubbish. 

Oh haha I don’t speak Hindi and watch with subtitles usually 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

Oh haha I don’t speak Hindi and watch with subtitles usually 

Oh even I don’t speak Hindi as I’m a british Pakistani but my mum speaks Punjabi and hence bakwaas is such a commonly heard word in Punjabi plus I’ve learnt so much Hindi from watching Indian serials and especially historicals where they speak in shudh Hindi I believe.

misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh even I don’t speak Hindi as I’m a british Pakistani but my mum speaks Punjabi and hence bakwaas is such a commonly heard word in Punjabi plus I’ve learnt so much Hindi from watching Indian serials and especially historicals where they speak in shudh Hindi I believe.

That was me with Punjabi and Turkish

I can speak English and Urdu of course but could only understand Punjab because my parents used to speak it. I later picked up on speaking when i started watching Punjabi movies. Now i try holding conversations with all punjabi uber driver lol. I also watched alot of shows in Turkish and now i can at least understand what they are saying for the most part. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

That was me with Punjabi and Turkish

I can speak English and Urdu of course but could only understand Punjab because my parents used to speak it. I later picked up on speaking when i started watching Punjabi movies. Now i try holding conversations with all punjabi uber driver lol. I also watched alot of shows in Turkish and now i can at least understand what they are saying for the most part. 

Unfortunately English is the only language I speak, and I can just about understand Punjabi and Urdu.