New entry to reunite abhigya

Posted: 4 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/gautam-nain-s-entry-reunite-abhi-and-pragya-zee-tv-s-kumkum-bhagya-190820

This actor looks very young and in chandra nandini played rajat tokas's son. So god knows what his character is, but this news coincides with yesterday's episode announcing the entry of sarita's grandson, so perhaps it is him given he will be living with pragya in his nani's house but seems like the most unlikely person to unite abhigya as it makes sense for it to be someone closer to abhigya than this random new character who would unite them. Anyways, we will just have to see who he is playing. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

oh a new entry ,finally something fresh but that's confusing (the makers will also show his love story with one of the other characters.)🤔

hopefully not Shahana (Aaryan) and hopefully not Rhea (selfish)

Originally posted by Funny29

oh a new entry ,finally something fresh but that's confusing (the makers will also show his love story with one of the other characters.)🤔

hopefully not Shahana (Aaryan) and hopefully not Rhea (selfish)

Don't really know why he needs a love story at all anyways. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Don't really know why he needs a love story at all anyways. 

Exactly m, it’s not as though this show already doesn’t have enough characters 🙄

Sounds like bakwaas to me tbh. In the sense that how tf is a 3rd character supposed to unite the two when all the people directly involved in their life haven’t managed to do so. 

They will drag it for another few weeks. Ridiculous. 🙄😪

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

I will make it more bakwaas. He would be Sunny who has come incognito as Sarita ji's grandson. She doesn't recognize him after all these years....And just when u guys thought he is going to unite Abhigya, comes the climatic twist... - he is going to unite Disha and Purab. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But if what u say is true misfit, I guess he will fall in love with Prachi and be obsessed with her and so kidnap her. This these two will unite. sounds far fetched, but I can't think of any thing else. It is again becoming boring and monotonous.

Originally posted by misfit007

Sounds like bakwaas to me tbh. In the sense that how tf is a 3rd character supposed to unite the two when all the people directly involved in their life haven’t managed to do so. 

They will drag it for another few weeks. Ridiculous. 🙄😪

Yeah for sure.  Pehle Shabir was on holiday. Now sriti has gone off to Europe. So no face off anytime soon.  👎🏼

Wait didn’t Sriti come back just a few weeks ago

Yeah she's off again. Paris this time.

Originally posted by davos

Yeah she's off again. Paris this time.

Sriti's traveling is travel goals.