Finally ishra sort out

ishra engaged 😳

Loved it

Thanks for the pm :)

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

SHOT 16

Ishra were hugging each other tight when Mr bhalla coughed seeking their attention.they broke the hug and stood apart looking down making their parent laugh .

Appa-sorry for that day Raman,I should have trusted u.

Raman-no issue sir,Maine kaam hi aisa Kiya tha.really sorry for hurting Ishita so much.

Amma-u r forgiven now,but u have to keep my Kanna very happy.she went through alot.

Raman-i promise ,aunty.will keep her happiest.

Amma-aunty nahi ,amma.aur sir nahi appa.

Toshiji-aur tu bhi puttar,mujhe maa aur bhalli ji ko papa kahegi.

Ishita nodded and toshiji said-lets have food,Raman ne do din se kuch nahi khaaya hai.

Ishita look at Raman and he look down.

Amma-ishita ne bhi.glad everything got over and finally our kids r happy.she said and all nodded.

Soon all settled down to eat,Amma and toshiji have made many cuisines for everyone.all started enjoying it.ishra were just looking at each other smiling and holding each other's hand under the table .both were eating very slowly.

They were busy in each other when Mr bhalla asked-why shagun called u??

Raman look at him and said-ashok usse chod kar bhaag gaya,apni bail karwa kar and she wanted me to help her.

Toshiji-kitna wahiyaat insaan hai ,usse pyaar karta tha aur usse hi musibat mein chod kar bhaag gaya .

Raman-actually woh usse pyaar nahi karta tha,he was using her against me ,aur jab woh uske kisi kaam ki nahi rahi,he just left her .he said making everyone shocked .everyone said,what,together.

Raman-yes,actually he wanted to ruin my name ,so that my company don't get that flyover construction project and he was just using her .

Toshiji-all life she used other's for her whims and fancies ,and now he used her.joh jaise karta hai waisa hi pata hai.

Mr bhalla-will it effect ur divorce proceedings??

Raman-no papa,she is a cheat and that is proven.i will get divorce easily ,now can we please stop talking about her.i just want to forget about her .he said and everyone nodded.

Toshiji-sab khana kha lijiye ,Maine rasmalai banayi hai,thandi hone rakhi hai fridge mein .aap log rukiye main le kar aayi hoon.saying so she was getting up when Raman said-maa,aap baitho.main laata hoon.he said and went to his house .

Ten minutes passed and he didn't return.all have finished their food and was waiting for the dessert but Raman was taking so much of time.

Mr bhalla-yeh Raman rasmalai lene gaya hai yaa banane.

Raman came after a while with rasmalai in bowls and said-sorry,thoda late ho gaya.actually Ishita likes hot rasmalai,usse thandi pasand nahi.toh I was just warming for her.he said smiling serving rasmalai to everyone.

Her parent look at her and asked,is it so??

Ishita nodded smiling .

Appa-even we don't know that.

Raman -but I know,he said smiling making everyone smile .

Toshiji-chalo changa hai,sab thik ho gaya,dono bachche saath mein khush hai.she said and all started enjoying their rasmalai.

After dinner,

Raman -aunty,if u allow can I take Ishita out for sometime.i will drop her home before ten.he said hesitantly when Amma smiled and said-only on one condition that u will call me Amma,not aunty.

Raman-yes,I forget.can I take her Amma.

Amma nodded .

Ishita smiled happily and said-aap jaa kar so jaiye,I will clean up everything after coming back.

Toshiji-aur mere Ghar ka kaun karega,I too did hard work.main bhi thak gayi hoon.she said smiling.

Raman-main kar dunga,maa.let us go naa.

Everyone smiled and allowed ishra to go .they went to change and after ten minutes,they went out of the house hand in hand,while their parents went to their respective houses feeling tired.

Raman make her sit in the car and start driving .

Ishita-hum kahan jaa rahen hai,Raman??

Raman look at her and said-tumne darr lag raha hai??

Ishita nodded in no and said-just wanted to say,kisi shaant jagah chaliye,I don't wanna go at noisy place.

Raman-me too want to spend some lone time with u in complete harmony.he said pulling her closer.she just kept her head on his chest and he pecked her temple softly.

He was driving slowly while his free hand in hers,both were very close enjoying each other's company.

Soon they were on a silent road,he was driving slowly when she said-aapko main thodi bhi tempting nahi lagti naa??

Raman look at her all confused when she said-u didn't even kiss me,office mein bhi Maine Kiya tha,she said complaining cutely.

Raman-that day I kissed,u remember.

Ishita-bas ek din kar diya,now going to tell me that for whole life.she said with a cute pout .

Raman stopped the car and said-what u want??

Ishita went closer and said-kiss.

Raman smiled and get out of the car.he look around,it was a secluded place,nobody was there.

Raman open the gate and said-come out .

Ishita look at him with questioning eyes while he just press his eyes.she held his hand and came out.he took her to the back seat and said-driving seat par achche se kiss bhi nahi kar paata.he said and took her lips in his .he start kissing her hungrily while she too start kissing him back with equal passion .they wrapped each other's arms around themselves and start exploring each other.their hands were wandering on each other's back while they were busy in kissing each other.

After long they broke the kiss in need of air and look at each other.passion and desire was evident on their faces,he cupped her face and she closed her eyes surrendering herself to him.he took her lips to her neck and start kissing her shoulder and neck making her moan in pleasure.he put his hand under her tee and she hissed in pleasure.soon they were lost in pleasuring each other ,he was kissing and loving her senselessly while she was just moaning in pleasure.he was about to open the hook of her undercloth when his phone rang breaking their trance.

They broke the hug in a jiffy and picked the phone.

Raman-haan maa.

Toshiji-i was telling Raman,to drop Ishita home early.bahut mushkil se sab thik hua hai,I don't want any trouble for u two.tu samajh raha hai naa meri baat.

Raman look at Ishita and said -ji maa,will drop her soon.aap so jaiye.he said and hung the call.

He look at her ,her tee was up and she was waiting for him to continue .he corrected her clothes and said pecking her temple-this moment is very special,can't loose this in desperation.this is not the place and this is the time also.

Ishita got up and said-yes,we got carried away.actually my fault.

Raman -not ours,let's drive back .Delhi is not a good place to roam around in night.he said and both settled in the front seat.

He start driving and she kept her head on his chest again kissing his chest.he smiled and pecked her temple.

After sometime,

Ishita-raman??

Raman-hmm.

Ishita-ab aap Kya karenge??

Raman look at her and asked-matlab.

Ishita-matlab,u came to my office to win me,aur ab hum ek saath hai,toh ab aap kya karenge.mera office chod denge naa,waise bhi the post and salary is not of ur standard.

Raman-haan ,yahin soch raha hoon.he said making her face fell.she smiled a little and said-aapka boss aapko zarur rakh lega,after all u r so efficient.

Raman-u will miss me??

Ishita-ofcourse,itni aadat ho gayi hai aapke aas paas rehne ki,but no worry,yeh aadat bhi chali jaayegi,ur career is more important.

Raman smiled and said-i never want ki tumhe Meri aadat naa rahe.apne boss ke paas nahi jaaunga,home ministry mein kaam karunga.

Ishita look at him all confused and he said-apni iss home minister ki ministry mein.he said kissing her nose.

Ishita-matlab.

Raman-matlab yeh,would be Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla,ki now I am not going to work under anyone then u.i will continue working on my post,he was saying when Ishita said-but Raman,u r more,

Raman didn't let her complete and said keeping his finger on her mouth-let me complete jaan,yes I will work under u and will start my own company too.aur jab company thodi successful ho jayegi ,then we will merge our companies.so ,how's the plan.he said looking at her.

Ishita-phir se kahiye.

Raman-what,u didn't heard,Maine kaha ,I will start,

Ishita-yeh nahi,joh sabse pehle kaha.

Raman thought for a while and said-jaan,of course u r my jaan and I love u alot .he said smiling while she hide herself in his chest again feeling happy and contented .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

everyone and everything is now fine.ishu got hef raman and raman his ishu and he promised to keep her happy

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update ishra enjoying their togetherness Continue soon
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishra hugging each other mr.bhalla caughed both parted appa said sorry to raman for not trusting him raman said its ok he had done wrong all were happy and having dinner when toshiji asked why shagun had called him he told the reason toshiji said she is paying for her deeds raman knows ishita likes hot rasmalai which even amma and appa dont know raman asked permission from elders to take ishita out all agreed ishra scene was romantic their talk was lovely

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update.

Loved it