Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-tu nazm nazm saa#2, epilogue on pg 16 updt on 29/3

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone, here I am with a new thread of my story,tu nazm nazm saa.

Enjoy the story ahead .

Index

Thread#1

SHOT 15 scroll down

SHOT 16

SHOT 17

LAST SHOT

EPILOGUE

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 15

Raman went out of the PS while everyone was shocked hearing shagun's words.

Toshiji-yeh sab tab hua tha,jab papa ji ki death hui thi.yes,I remember how worried he was,wanted to go back to college but noone let him go .din bhar kisi ko phone karta rehta tha.i even saw him crying,mujhe lagaa it's because of his grandpa's death but no,the reason was u.tumhare liye woh itna pareshan tha,wapas jaana chahta hai.she was saying looking at Ishita ,who was all numb hearing this .

She looked at her father and said-he loves me ,appa .he loves me ,Raman mujhse pyaar karte hai,hamesha se.and like idiot I was go on cursing him ,hurting him.and now he wants to go away from me.woh mujhse dur jaana chahte hai ,appa.he thinks I have made my choice ,of course I have but my choice is him only.i have to go to him and clear his misunderstanding.main jaaun,ab toh aap log samajh gaye honge ki unki zindagi mein mera Kya status hai.am I allowed now to go to him.

Her parent look at each other and said-tum jao Raman ke paas,hum ghar jaa rahe hai .sab sort karke ghar aana,we will be waiting for u two.chaliye bhabhi ki,we will drop u home too.appa said and their parent went leaving Ishita.

Ishita came out of the PS and look around for Raman but he was nowhere.

Ishita-i know aap Kahan honge,I am coming to u.she said to herself and took a cab.she went to their office and then to his cabin.he was sitting on his chair with closed eyes while she can see their pic on his laptop as wallpaper.their only pic which both of them had.

She smiled seeing their pic and settled on the chair next to him.feeling the moment he open his eyes only to see Ishita sitting there.

He composed himself and said-ishita tum,yahan.iss waqt??

Ishita-main bhi yahin janna chahti hoon,Raman aap yahan,iss waqt??

Raman-yes actually came to take my belongings.aur apna resignation bhi dena tha.

Ishita-u r going leaving me alone.aap khush nahi hai meri Khushi se.

Raman wiped his tears which made way hearing her and said-i am happy for u,bahut khush hoon that u finally chosed ur happiness.bas yahan reh nahi paaunga ab,kyunki itna mahaan nahi hoon ki tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekh sakun.

Ishita-i have seen u with shagun.u made fun of my love with her,just think mujhe kaisa lagaa hoga .

Raman -ek kaam karte hai,tu uss ladke ko bula le,apne parent ko,mere parent ko,saari media ko.jis kisi ko bhi bulana chahe bula le,Meri insult kar,jitni kar sake,jitna tera mann kare.hurt me as much as u can,make fun of my love for u,phir toh hisaab barabar ho jaayega naa.phir tu usse chod kar mujhse Shaadi kar legi.he said looking at her with moist eyes.

She was just looking at him not saying a word when he said-main mar raha hoon teri maafi ke liye,tere liye.please don't do this to me.tu chahe toh mujhe goli maar de,but please don't marry him.i can't see u with anyone else,can't even think of it.please don't do this to me,I will probably die.he said keeping his head on her hand and cried bitterly not able to take the pain.

Raman-i am sorry ,really sorry.please mat jaa mujhe chod kar,main tujhe chod kar kahin nahi jaana chahta.please be mine forever.i can't bring the lost time but will always love u.please be mine,mujhse Shaadi kar lo,please.he was saying crying holding her hand while she was smiling in between her tears seeing his love for her.

Raman was crying pleading her to stay when she said-mujhe apna wallet dijiye .

Raman stop crying hearing this and look at her.

Ishita-kya,give me ur wallet.

Raman-tujh iss situation mein paise chahiye.

Ishita smiled and said-no,just give me ur wallet.

Raman didn't understood what she want and give him her wallet.she opened it,look in between the cards and took out their pic.she lovingly caressed it and said-u still have it.

Raman-how do u know about this??

Ishita-if u want me so badly in ur life,toh shagun ki baat kyun nahi maan li.she was ready to clear the air between us.

Raman-oh ,so u heard her.i know kuch aadha adhura suna hoga and must be hating me much more.to be true I can never forgive her,she is the cause of my every pain.i betrayed u ,because of her.my parent went through hell because of her.so I just don't want to forgive her.

Ishita-phir chahe main aapko galat samajhati rahun.

Raman-if u love me,I can make u believe.dont want her help.

Ishita-then make me believe ,Raman.

Raman look at her all confused when she said-make me believe ,Raman ,that u loves only me.mere siva aapke dil mein,aapki zindagi mein kisi ke liye jagah nahi hai.we r all here alone,make me believe.she said looking at him.

Raman-kya Matlab??

Ishita-simple,tell me that u love me,hamesha se.tell me that u never loved shagun ,u never touched her even after marrying u,that the one month we spend together was enough to overshadow the three years u spend with her.just tell me once that u have loved me only all ur life .tell me Raman,I am waiting.she said closing her eyes going when near to him.

He softly pecked her temple and said-i have always loved u ,Ishita .shayad samajh nahi paaya par jitna tumhe rulaya hai,usse kahin jyada roya hoon tumhare liye.sirf aur sirf tumse pyaar Kiya hai aur hamesha tumse hi karunga.be mine forever .he said and joined their foreheads.

Ishita look at him and said-make me mine ,Raman,forever.

Raman-tumhari engagement??

Ishita-nahi ki, couldn't think of anyone else.left everything for u .

Raman-ur parent,u left them also.dont do this,u can't hurt them.they always stood by u.

Ishita-at first they were angry but now,they r happy as they too come to know that u loves only me.aur unhe sirf meri khushiyan chahiye.

Raman-i will always keep u happy.marry me.

Ishita-i will marry u,now take me in a tight hug.she said and he wrapped her tightly in his arms.he start crying finally having her so near to him while she too cried hugging him tight.

Raman -i love u ,I love u alot jaan.i love u alot.he said kissing her all over her face.

Ishita closed her eyes feeling his soft kisses and said-love u too.

They stayed in each other's arms for long,at first they cried ,then laughed happily and finally took their lips in each other.they start kissing each other hungrily ,one kiss melted into another then another,like this they kissed for long and then finally broke the kiss in need of air.

At last ,Raman pecked her temple and said-i love u.

Ishita-ghar chalein,our parents r waiting for us.

Raman nodded and picked her in his arms.at first she was reluctant but later gave herself.she wrapped her arms around him and both walked out of the office telling the watchman to lock it.

Soon ishra reached home only to see Iyer house was still decorated .

Ishita-decorations hataya nahi gaya,infact it increased.whats happening,let's go and see.she said and both went only to get surprised by their parent.

Mr bhalla-humne socha why to waste such good decoration.so decided to get u two engage today only.he said smiling making ishra surprised.

Mr iyer-we sort out our difference and I think u two also did the same.so it will be better if we bind u two in relationship.shaadi toh ho nahi sakti till Raman get divorced ,so we decided to engage u two and u people can enjoy ur courtship till u get married.what say.

Raman-but itni jaldi,I mean arrangements.i couldn't pick even a ring for her.

Mr bhalla-we have done everything,tum dono ke kapde tumhare room mein hai,just go and get ready.

Ishra got happy and went to their respective rooms .

After an hour,both were standing side by side smiling.raman slipped the ring in her ring finger followed by her doing the same.both exchanged rings and took blessings from their parents.all blessed them and at last Raman side hugged Ishita and pecked her temple softly.

Ishita made a face and said-uss din french kiss kiya tha.

Raman -chup shaitaan ,our parent r here only.

Ishita-uss din bhi the,still u have kissed me .so,u can do it again.

Raman-no,I will do it only when we r alone.

Ishita made a face and said-sadhu.

Raman smiled and said-and u love this sadhu madly.

Ishita smiled and said-yes,I do.she said and hide herself into him and he wrapped her more into his arms happily while their parents were finally happy seeing their kids happy and contented.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally IshRa are one. Their parents got them engaged. I hope Raman gets rid of Shagun asap.

Update soon.

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fantastic fabulous mind blowing waiting for the next part update soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman was apologising to ishita

He wanted her to forgive him and be his

Ishita has her unique way of making him confess his love

Finally finally they are together 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread di🥳

01828363112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow so so so much lovely update 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww wonderful update yaar👍🏼

Finally 😭ishra together ❤️

Ishita parents finally accept raman because he did not any mistake with her

Ishita  went to the office found him

He is sitting in the chair..waiting the pic (ishra ) in the computer screen 

Ishita  sit beside him waiting for him

Ramam was apologies  her for his mistake

Raman ishita  engaged finally

Happieee🥳

suwathi78 thumbnail

Wowww wonderful update yaar👍🏼

Finally 😭ishra together ❤️

Ishita parents finally accept raman because he did not any mistake with her

Ishita  went to the office found him

He is sitting in the chair..waiting the pic (ishra ) in the computer screen 

Ishita  sit beside him waiting for him

Ramam was apologies  her for his mistake

Raman ishita  engaged finally

Happieee🥳

Sukhvi thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread di..... 

Awesome update di....