Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Read the update! I liked it, however, the pace of the story quickened a lot in this update, in the last ones one small scene was elaborated and here it's night to morning, and they don't talk much and still he's like super attracted to her and she means something to him. Attraction at first sight to a beautiful woman is justifiable, but I am not relating to this feeling towards her after like a night. You have written it beautifully but I am not able to relate. Maybe it'll get clearer in a few updates. Or, coz they are showing something unjustifiable in the show as well, that's rubbing off here. Loads of love! 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rishabh attraction and prerna distraught state was good to read. 😊

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome!plz continue soon!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: esha143

Superb update....Rishabh looks like a goner😆...he's completely smitten by Prerna and genuinely wants to help solve her case and bring her some measure of happiness....the time he spent with her seems to have left a deep impact on him...but then he's being cautious too...only after finding out what happened to her husband can he allow himself to think about her seriously....so this has become important for him as well as Prerna....lets see if the locket she gave him can guide him to the correct path or not in solving the case.....waiting for the story to move forward and the investigation to start....❤️

Thank you so much for the comment.

The locket might or might not play an important role😉

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Read the update! I liked it, however, the pace of the story quickened a lot in this update, in the last ones one small scene was elaborated and here it's night to morning, and they don't talk much and still he's like super attracted to her and she means something to him. Attraction at first sight to a beautiful woman is justifiable, but I am not relating to this feeling towards her after like a night. You have written it beautifully but I am not able to relate. Maybe it'll get clearer in a few updates. Or, coz they are showing something unjustifiable in the show as well, that's rubbing off here. Loads of love! 

It's justified. You feeling this way. This one particularly focused on miniature details and what kind of conceptualization Rishabh  has for Prerna in his head. You know what I mean, like it focused on how incredibly good and genuine he had found her and in a short span of time.

He is attracted to her but at the same time you've got to keep in mind that he has NEVER felt something like this for anyone in the past and that says a lot about him. Moreover, it is not just attraction ,if you relate to the miniature details like the effect of her tears and everything on him you can see that it is something unusual, not love, not just attraction. Just something unidentifiable as yet. 

As far as the show is concerned I haven't been watching from a very long time and forum seems pretty dead too these days.

What's going on ?

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update.... LOVED lT❤️Rishab is attracted to Prerna and genuinely wants to help her..... Prerna is very lonely and feels gratitude towards him for helping her..... Eagerly waiting for the next part....

Pls update soon dear.... 🤗

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rishabh is clearly attracted to her and his assessment of Prerna is so beautiful. ❤️

I think the tampering with the picture inside the locket was international, probably done by Anurag himself?

The mystery just keeps getting more interesting. Loving this! ☺️

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

It's justified. You feeling this way. This one particularly focused on miniature details and what kind of conceptualization Rishabh  has for Prerna in his head. You know what I mean, like it focused on how incredibly good and genuine he had found her and in a short span of time.

He is attracted to her but at the same time you've got to keep in mind that he has NEVER felt something like this for anyone in the past and that says a lot about him. Moreover, it is not just attraction ,if you relate to the miniature details like the effect of her tears and everything on him you can see that it is something unusual, not love, not just attraction. Just something unidentifiable as yet. 

As far as the show is concerned I haven't been watching from a very long time and forum seems pretty dead too these days.

What's going on ?

As I said, I am sure it'll get clearer in further updates. Show is shit, they are ruining Bajaj as well by making him randomly fall for Prerna out of the blue. 😆 And some ridiculous accident that both A and B could have easily avoided and averted has happened. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Rishabh attraction and prerna distraught state was good to read. 😊

Thanks

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Beautiful update. 

Rishabh's attraction is increasing for her. He is affected by her pain, tears. She also liked his company which she would have got after all these years😭, she was always alone😭. Now that he got the locket, I hope this helps him in helping her.

Waiting for next update.