Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Read it as soon as you updated, but didn’t get to comment until now. 👌👏🏼🙌🏼Fabulous update. I am so excited to see the way Bajaj is reacting to everything in regards to Prerna. How his soul is reaching out for hers! So beautiful. I can’t wait to hear how the investigation transpires and to see what happens with Bajaj and his feelings, when she will start to live again, because basically she is just a shell of human right now, which is so sad! You wrote it beautifully! 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great update Ritu.. 

I'm sorry for the late response. Ah, but this story is so, so brilliant. It just makes me want to stop everything I'm doing, take a deep breath, get a large mug of coffee and read.

I'm so excited for the upcoming updates. I want to find out more. Never leave the Kashmir you've created in my head.

Lots of love,

Aparna

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Awesome!plz continue soon!

Hey I remember you from QH forum. 

Will continue soon

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahijazz

Amazing update.... LOVED lT❤️Rishab is attracted to Prerna and genuinely wants to help her..... Prerna is very lonely and feels gratitude towards him for helping her..... Eagerly waiting for the next part....

Pls update soon dear.... 🤗

Thank you so much for this lovely comment. 

Will update pretty soon 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilazyair

Rishabh is clearly attracted to her and his assessment of Prerna is so beautiful. ❤️

I think the tampering with the picture inside the locket was international, probably done by Anurag himself?

The mystery just keeps getting more interesting. Loving this! ☺️

Yes actually the tampering was in fact intentional. 

Thankyou so much for appreciating me 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

As I said, I am sure it'll get clearer in further updates. Show is shit, they are ruining Bajaj as well by making him randomly fall for Prerna out of the blue. 😆 And some ridiculous accident that both A and B could have easily avoided and averted has happened. 

I just watched every episode over the weekend and I couldn't stop laughing and thinking this is so out of the box and feels forced.. 

It's like there's no story line left. And they're just experimenting. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Beautiful update. 

Rishabh's attraction is increasing for her. He is affected by her pain, tears. She also liked his company which she would have got after all these years😭, she was always alone😭. Now that he got the locket, I hope this helps him in helping her.

Waiting for next update.

It is something more than an attraction you've got to understand that he has never felt this for anyone before and she just pulled out the strings of his heart in a very different way. 

That's not attraction it's an unimaginable emotion that is there within his heart. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallug007

Read it as soon as you updated, but didn’t get to comment until now. 👌👏🏼🙌🏼Fabulous update. I am so excited to see the way Bajaj is reacting to everything in regards to Prerna. How his soul is reaching out for hers! So beautiful. I can’t wait to hear how the investigation transpires and to see what happens with Bajaj and his feelings, when she will start to live again, because basically she is just a shell of human right now, which is so sad! You wrote it beautifully! 

Thank you so much. 

The next update will begin the investigation in full swing. She'll get to be happy again I promise you. :) 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Thank you so much 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Great update Ritu.. 

I'm sorry for the late response. Ah, but this story is so, so brilliant. It just makes me want to stop everything I'm doing, take a deep breath, get a large mug of coffee and read.

I'm so excited for the upcoming updates. I want to find out more. Never leave the Kashmir you've created in my head.

Lots of love,

Aparna

Thank you so much Love. 

That is exactly how I read absolutely everything that gets to me. It's a huge compliment. Thanks. 

You're most welcome will update soon