This is the perfect way for the goenka's to get rid of naira

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just thought of something...

There is no need for dadi to accept naira...

There is no need for Manish to accept naira again...

Suwarna's opinion doesnt matter...

Nor anyone else's...

In name sake they now have a new perfect door mat

and the one potential problem of making kartik impregnate vedika now disappears because ...

kairav is around...

LOL i now realize why naira had to be killed off/death faked because its the only way...they could have done this new vivaah track for kartik...because they couldnt explain him remarrying someone else one track that has always sold from the last leap was a jealous naira... it has always increased trp i feel this was a long thought out process for them🤣

I am not so butt hurt by this because at the end of the day its just a show to me...and we all know kartik can go round pretending he has moved on but at the end of the day his going to talk sleep about how much he loves naira and wants her near him

He may be happy with kairav but i imagine just knowing his obsession is alive and breathing will drive him nuts...kairav is just another tool to hurt and obtain naira at the end of the day🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This remarriage was planned in April almost four months back...Naira faking death and hiding Kairav for 5 years was a part of plot to justify Kartik's remarriage..but SP and writers forgot duration Naira should fake death to legalize the illegal second marriage....they could have shown her faking death for 7 years...instead of 5 years....khair....Naira should leave everyone now...after giving Kairav's custody to Kartik....let Goenkas and Singhanias live in peace...she was never significant entity for them...except for Kartik...But CVs might not show Naira disappearing for a while...they can't risk not to show any of Kartik or Naira...they were so afraid of viewers reaction that they didn't show Vedika in any of the promo...didn't show Vedika for entire week except in Maha Episode...okey Kartik and Naira are leads and they must be there in every episode...but isn't Vedika a parallel lead now?...so she must have a significant screen space....even Samarth chachu the Ravan chachu had more significant role....SP must let the adopted parallel lead showcase her talent...giving a break to FL...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

This remarriage was planned in April almost four months back...Naira faking death and hiding Kairav for 5 years was a part of plot to justify Kartik's remarriage..but SP and writers forgot duration Naira should fake death to legalize the illegal second marriage....they could have shown her faking death for 7 years...instead of 5 years....khair....Naira should leave everyone now...after giving Kairav's custody to Kartik....let Goenkas and Singhanias live in peace...she was never significant entity for them...except for Kartik...But CVs might not show Naira disappearing for a while...they can't risk not to show any of Kartik or Naira...they were so afraid of viewers reaction that they didn't show Vedika in any of the promo...didn't show Vedika for entire week except in Maha Episode...okey Kartik and Naira are leads and they must be there in every episode...but isn't Vedika a parallel lead now?...so she must have a significant screen space....even Samarth chachu the Ravan chachu had more significant role....SP must let the adopted parallel lead showcase her talent...giving a break to FL...

Vedika's role importance hasn't been mentioned or clarified anywhere. They have neither said she is cameo, long-term or parallel at all. And marrying the male lead wouldn't make her parallel lead automatically as there are tons of times where the male lead has married another woman, such as harman in shakti married another woman recently, but they're not termed parallel leads automatically for marrying the male lead and thank god for that. I want vedika out soon. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: sammy17

Vedika's role importance hasn't been mentioned or clarified anywhere. They have neither said she is cameo, long-term or parallel at all. And marrying the male lead wouldn't make her parallel lead automatically as there are tons of times where the male lead has married another woman, such as harman in shakti married another woman recently, but they're not termed parallel leads automatically for marrying the male lead and thank god for that. I want vedika out soon. 

I don’t understand Shakti,.did Harman ever divorce Soumya...because he married her sister a few years at his mothers insistence while he was still married to Soumya..

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t understand Shakti,.did Harman ever divorce Soumya...because he married her sister a few years at his mothers insistence while he was still married to Soumya..

Huh he married her sister whilst still being married to soumya? I never even knew that. I don't watch it because of how regressive and depressing it is half the time. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol i watch every like few months just to see who kidnapped saumya now🤣

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Lol i watch every like few months just to see who kidnapped saumya now🤣

yes and why harman and soumya are separated again for the like 150th time 😂

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Karthik does love Kairav..he is his son afterall...and recent episodes indicate..if at all Kaira unite it is cos of kairav

makers r surely using kairav as a tool..he is a kid and they made him this..all for the sake of kaira