Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput and Mrunal Thakur are successful actors who've transitioned from TV to films. We can't say that all of them have been unsuccessful. 

Maybe the one's whom failed, didn't have it in them to succeed. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratna12345

Some Dt fans want rajeev to be new raman in  yhm show.

They are saying that only after watching the trailer of web series...... 

Am damn sure if kp would have been the lead in same web series ......it must have been more successful and blockbuster.....

As what  rajiv have done  in web series if kp would have done it..... Then it would have been more romantic, intense and and exciting then it is now..... 

Alas, its only can happen in ishra and divan fan's dream...... That won't gonna true...... 

Ps: IT's MY OWN DREAM AND OPINION.... 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=IshRaian]

I totally get TV actors’ wish to move to Bollywood from Tellywood but often times it turns out to be a disaster. 

Gurmeet Choudry left his show Punar Vivah at the peak of his TV career for Bollywood. 5-6 years down the line, he still hasn’t been able to make a mark. 

Karan Singh Grover also left Qubool Hai when the show was at its peak for Bollywood. He hasn’t given a single hit until now. 

Barun Sobti also left IPKKND when the show was doing pretty well and even he hasn’t been able to replicate the magic on silver screen. 

I don’t intend to spread bad luck or jinx anything. 

If KP is indeed planning to move into Bollywood, he better have a back up plan. 

One can’t shine with just talent. There is also a luck factor and then there is the story/screenplay/supporting cast etc which is also vital for a film’s success. 

[/QUOTE

I don't want kp to be unsuccessful in Bollywood......he just needs  to select good script..... 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

Sushant Singh Rajput and Mrunal Thakur are successful actors who've transitioned from TV to films. We can't say that all of them have been unsuccessful. 

Sushant left very early..he waited for right script n wala magic..

Mrunal too, her film on Sonia about trafficking was good got noticed..

But out tele stars normally go to films to racy scenes and get out ..you know there films with over do masculinity n sexy song...that it...no right script....

Even right script if role us small there don't take..

See Natin sadu, did dude role got noticed, hope..it does not fade away .

But Bollywood is ruled by nepotism to major experience...bohut Muskil hai .

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mouny, Mrunal, Radhika, Asha and some other actress from tv are now getting chances in Bollywood. This is very encouraging for both tv and BW. 

Ratna12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

They are saying that only after watching the trailer of web series...... 

Am damn sure if kp would have been the lead in same web series ......it must have been more successful and blockbuster.....

As what  rajiv have done  in web series if kp would have done it..... Then it would have been more romantic, intense and and exciting then it is now..... 

Alas, its only can happen in ishra and divan fan's dream...... That won't gonna true...... 

Ps: IT's MY OWN DREAM AND OPINION.... 

And the web series hipe would had started from day1.And our dreams would had come true

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope someone gets the idea of casting DivAn in a webseries... I hope for Netflix. It'll be way better than Ekta Kapoor's so called hot and happening Web shows. 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

The point is that it is a risky should be having some kind of back up just in case (god forbid) 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Sushant left very early..he waited for right script n wala magic..

Mrunal too, her film on Sonia about trafficking was good got noticed..

But out tele stars normally go to films to racy scenes and get out ..you know there films with over do masculinity n sexy song...that it...no right script....

Even right script if role us small there don't take..

See Natin sadu, did dude role got noticed, hope..it does not fade away .

But Bollywood is ruled by nepotism to major experience...bohut Muskil hai .

Timing is very important too.

KP did a lead role in off-the-beat film City of Gold in 2010 and acted fab in it

He fetched praise but the film went unnoticed as that kind of films were considered "not mainstream" at that time

Then, Anurag Kashyap released Gangs of Wasseypur in 2012. It acclaimed world wide praise and changed BW forever. Actors are measured as per  sheer acting prowess, not just star power only. It  has paved the way for parallel cinema in BW, also has given space for actors like Nawazuddin, Rajkumar Rao, Ayushman, Sushant, Pankaj Tripathi, Vicky Kaushal etc. 

Had City of Gold came after GOW, things could have been different for KP. Maybe he would have been in that list of esteemed actors by now. 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People need to read comments properly.

I am not saying that KP will be unsuccessful in Bollywood. All I am saying is that there have been some TV stars who gave up their TV careers in their prime for Bollywood and unfortunately they have been unable to make a mark. I don’t want that to happen to KP.

I don’t understand what people want to say by listing out TV stars who have 1-2 hits in BW! 

Unless you have a really solid script and a powerful role, the trade off may not be beneficial is what I am trying to say.