Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratna12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Not all will be successful..some might some not...

KP wants to do..let wait n see

He should do a movie but he should select a story where it get screen space 

Ratna12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

What is happening yaar, jisa dekho wo Bollywood movie kar raha hai. 

Asha negi is making her debut that too opposite abhisekh bacchan. Kkk of shvin, sristhy rode ,AH and some other all are doing movies. 

AH had done movies before in south languages.I dont know about bollywood

Ratna12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratna12345

AH had done movies before in south languages.I dont know about bollywood

But AH didnot  get sucess much in doing south languages.Such as Telugu.She had done heroine roles in telugu.I think it is 2000 year.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

KP is a very good and versatile actor. He does perfect justice to all genres. He needs to select a fantastic script which is commercially viable as well as one that impresses critics.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

KP is a very good and versatile actor. He does perfect justice to all genres. He needs to select a fantastic script which is commercially viable as well as one that impresses critics.

But most of TV star don't get. Expect few. Luck to works.

Ya statue Ka papa came back . 

Ratna12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

But directly he wont get those scripts but it takes some time.

Ratna12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

But most of TV star don't get. Expect few. Luck to works.

Ya statue Ka papa came back . 

Who is statue???????

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Statue kzk Ka bajaj

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally get TV actors’ wish to move to Bollywood from Tellywood but often times it turns out to be a disaster. 

Gurmeet Choudry left his show Punar Vivah at the peak of his TV career for Bollywood. 5-6 years down the line, he still hasn’t been able to make a mark. 

Karan Singh Grover also left Qubool Hai when the show was at its peak for Bollywood. He hasn’t given a single hit until now. 

Barun Sobti also left IPKKND when the show was doing pretty well and even he hasn’t been able to replicate the magic on silver screen. 

I don’t intend to spread bad luck or jinx anything. 

If KP is indeed planning to move into Bollywood, he better have a back up plan. 

One can’t shine with just talent. There is also a luck factor and then there is the story/screenplay/supporting cast etc which is also vital for a film’s success. 

Ratna12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

I totally get TV actors’ wish to move to Bollywood from Tellywood but often times it turns out to be a disaster. 

Gurmeet Choudry left his show Punar Vivah at the peak of his TV career for Bollywood. 5-6 years down the line, he still hasn’t been able to make a mark. 

Karan Singh Grover also left Qubool Hai when the show was at its peak for Bollywood. He hasn’t given a single hit until now. 

Barun Sobti also left IPKKND when the show was doing pretty well and even he hasn’t been able to replicate the magic on silver screen. 

I don’t intend to spread bad luck or jinx anything. 

If KP is indeed planning to move into Bollywood, he better have a back up plan. 

One can’t shine with just talent. There is also a luck factor and then there is the story/screenplay/supporting cast etc which is also vital for a film’s success. 

You had put absolutely correct.Because till now who went from Tellywood to Bollywood had not been successful