Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Nikki dear u don't need to lay it on thick. Simply ask for a subject change. 

I don't want a subject change. I am perfectly fine with our imaginations running wild. I just wanted to know your ideas about the future tracks.

Now as to future predictions 

One is 

Assuming Ansh doesn't catch up to Adi.

Adi will go to Nanu. He will meet up with Pari 

and they will explore their powers.

Otherwise how will they save Piansh from Mobhi 

I want a Jodi name for them 

Exactly. Pari and Adi will have to work together to save Piansh and the Rathores from Mo-Bh duo. And that can only be under Nishant's guidance.

Do you feel that Ansh might catch up with Adi? Will he be able to find Adi and stop him?

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Do you feel that Ansh might catch up with Adi? Will he be able to find Adi and stop him?

There's a fifty-fifty chance of it.

I'm hoping Adi on the run befriends Pari. They bond and then Ansh catches up with them.

Do u remember last year's track when Ansh went on that college trip with Piya just to avoid having the marriage talk with Ved. 

Something happened & they stayed back in the night.

I feel like a de ja vu with this track. 

Hmm you're 25 posts away from reaching a Goldie. Want me to help in that let me know. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Adi was lying on the floor and Pari was passing by. He forwarded his hand for help and Pari made him his friend. Then the chatterbox went on and on and Adi stood like a mute. The kids came and started to bully Pari when her powers took over and she bashed all the kids. However, she forgot what happened. Adi witnessed all this and was shocked.

The principal called Piya and Piya was shocked to see all the kids who were much bigger than Pari. The kids by mistake accepted that they were bullying Pari and the Principal said sorry.

Bhasmu continued to terrorize Adi and tried to persuade Ansh to send him to hostel.

Ved mata learned about Bhasmu's parents staying in a hotel and offered them to shift to their house. Adi was terrified.

Naman brought a street guy to pose as Hrittik Roshan. Dil started to dance with him and left the place. Guruma as usual sunaofied him and poor Naman was stressed out.

Precap: Adi wrote a letter to Ansh saying sorry for all the trouble he had been causing and wrote that he didn't want to go to hostel so he was going to his mom.

For all naman fans : 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Lpo7Ehf0h/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

There's a fifty-fifty chance of it.

I'm hoping Adi on the run befriends Pari. They bond and then Ansh catches up with them.

Do u remember last year's track when Ansh went on that college trip with Piya just to avoid having the marriage talk with Ved. 

Something happened & they stayed back in the night.

I feel like a de ja vu with this track. 

Same here. Even I am expecting something of this sort.

Besides, Adi and Pari are already a bit similar to Piansh. In the sense, Pari is just like Pia, but when it comes to using powers, her condition is like both Ansh and Pia. As it was mentioned in the WU, Pari didn't remember using her powers just like Ansh never remembered initially. Also, she uses her powers unintentionally. 

Adi is also like Ansh... The silent kind of person. Besides, as of now he doesn't remember anything about his powers.

So, I am expecting a repititon of the old story in a new way.

Hmm you're 25 posts away from reaching a Goldie. Want me to help in that let me know. 

Oh yes, I didn't see that. And yes, I'd be needing your help with this. Thanks.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nowdays Rathores and specially Ansh scenes are so irritating ðŸ˜¡that i have started skipping them and really Adi has no manners when other students are bullying Pari then he just stands there like a statue and poor Pari is looking at him with so much hope. Adi is a dull child and with Pari help only he can grow a bit strong.😕

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Nowdays Rathores and specially Ansh scenes are so irritating ðŸ˜¡that i have started skipping them and really Adi has no manners when other students are bullying Pari then he just stands there like a statue and poor Pari is looking at him with so much hope. Adi is a dull child and with Pari help only he can grow a bit strong.😕

Hmm you've gotten bored with the topic haven't you.

Wanna try a scenario game ? 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Ya it is giving me Piansh deja vu. Before knowing they are bro-sis they will bond. 

I think that's how the story will go. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ya it is giving me Piansh deja vu. Before knowing they are bro-sis they will bond. 

I think that's how the story will go. 

But before that he will have to overcome his fear. As it was mentioned in the WU that Adi was scared seeing Pari's powers.

Also, if they go this way then I would like to see how does Pari get to know about his plan of absconding and how will their friendship develop.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

This Segment is howlarious ðŸ¤£ Thanks 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay this is totally HILARIOUS!!!🤣