Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

But before that he will have to overcome his fear. As it was mentioned in the WU that Adi was scared seeing Pari's powers.

Also, if they go this way then I would like to see how does Pari get to know about his plan of absconding and how will their friendship develop.

Ansh was afraid of getting close of Piya because his eyes would glow gold. So he kept his distance.

Adi likewise associates Pari's powers to Bh powers.

But our cute pari will wear him down.

Those kids are darn sweet. 

The other part i don't know 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Ansh was afraid of getting close of Piya because his eyes would glow gold. So he kept his distance.

Adi likewise associates Pari's powers to Bh powers.

But our cute pari will wear him down.

Those kids are darn sweet. 

Ansh wasn't knowing what was wrong with him. Similarly, Adi doesn't know anything about himself and his family background. He has forgotten everything. So, even I am expecting Pari to wear him down.

The other part i don't know 

Well, if the makers want to show Adi-Pari bonding, they will find out some way that Pari gets to know about Adi's plan of absconding... Might be that they may show Pari following Adi... Or Ved might go into hysterics seeing Adi missing and might inform Nishant?

Hallyumint thumbnail

But pari won't connect the dots that it's Adi Unless he comes to their house. 

How does he even know where to look for Piya ?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

But pari won't connect the dots that it's Adi Unless he comes to their house. 

How does he even know where to look for Piya ?

Exactly. Unless someone tells her that Adi is her brother, she won't know anything.

It could have been possible if Adi would have decided to run away from his school although, it would still not have made sense as Pia would not have allowed Pari to go out of sight. So, Pari and Adi bonding is only possible either at school or if by any chance Adi reaches Pia.

This is what is confusing me the most. He doesn't even know that Pia is in the same city, leave alone her address. So, either Ansh will follow Adi and bring him back or might be that a hysterical Ved may call Nishant and tell him that Adi has gone to find his mom? And on one hand Ansh will search for Adi and on the other Pia and Nishant might?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Exactly. Unless someone tells her that Adi is her brother, she won't know anything.

It could have been possible if Adi would have decided to run away from his school although, it would still not have made sense as Pia would not have allowed Pari to go out of sight. So, Pari and Adi bonding is only possible either at school or if by any chance Adi reaches Pia.

This is what is confusing me the most. He doesn't even know that Pia is in the same city, leave alone her address. So, either Ansh will follow Adi and bring him back or might be that a hysterical Ved may call Nishant and tell him that Adi has gone to find his mom? And on one hand Ansh will search for Adi and on the other Pia and Nishant might?

Tommorow's episode might clarify that.

See u tommorow 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Tommorow's episode might clarify that.

See u tommorow 

Absolutely. See you tomorrow. It's fun discussing with you.