Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Perfect!

Ansh's motive for murder... Well, whatever you mentioned is more than enough for a motive. 

But to add to it, we can say that Ved turned him into a total sanskaari guy and did not let him accept his DV side properly. She forced him to lead a normal life like humans and he couldn't even use his powers properly? Since he feels indebted to Ved for everything, he agreed to whatever she said and wanted. But, her true face came out in front of him and he was shocked and angry?

Hmm not a bad idea. But we need to give Ansh a push for him to actually want to commit the crime.

That reason is enough for Ansh to cut off ties not kill.

There has to be a very strong reason.

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

I thought of another Backstory !! 

Before turning RH into a hotel for KS if we rewind to Pralay Yudh.

Then Ved didn't bring Ansh out of the house to cure him. But she intentionally brought him out to start the war. The Revavanshi's didn't want the war so she couldn't openly support Divya.

Infact she intentionally got her self caught by Mo & Divya to set them free so that they can stop the talwar from being destroyed.

Why does she want the war. To kill her sister of course. She a Normal human can't finish a Daayan by herself.

And Divya - Divya didn't stab herself contrary to what everyone believes. Ved does on Divya's say so.

Devious isn't she our Vedi. smiley15

Now having got rid of all her enemies. She suggest Da-DV give up their powers.  

Once Daivik gives up hers Ved has no use of her. She only brought Piya because she didn't want Ansh to go to Mo.

Taking advantage of the tiff Piansh had. ( In this one that rain sequence didn't happen only the house fight one) 

She not Mo sent the divorce papers Not knowing Piya is pregnant.

With Mo gone she wanted to eliminate the competition to Ansh's affections.

Unbeknownst to her Mo is alive and she created Bh from Dai DV & Daayan's powers.

Ved comes to know after she brought BH home.

Ved now forms another plan

She maybe human but she is a Daayan's daughter after all. Deviousness runs in their  blood after all. 

It's a plan that involves turning Rh into a hotel for KS To host that party 

That plan is the reason that Ansh has a motive to kill. 

Not to leave behind the other members who also had their own reasons to kill. 

So who did kill Ved in the end ???

I know  i went too deep didn't  I 😆. Once my imagination takes flight i can't seem to stop it. 

I'll stop here if u want . 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Cluedo is a whodunnit Board game. In a party one of the guests is murdered. 

You become the detective and question the other party members. One of them is the killer.

Based on where they were at the time of the murder their motive means etc.

You deduce who is the killer.

Avinash we won't have in the joint task force then.

But Gm has to be the boss of RDA and have ties to the police force. So ex chief. This is a murder after all with supernatural connections.

Or if u want we can take out the police element from this. Avinash in bg can handle the police from interfering. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I thought of another backstory 

Before turning RH into a hotel for KS if we rewind to Pralay Yudh.

Then Ved didn't bring Ansh out of the house to cure him. But she intentionally brought him out to start the war. The Revavanshi's didn't want the war so she couldn't openly support Divya.

Infact she intentionally got her self caught by Mo & Divya to set them free so that they can stop the talwar from being destroyed.

Why does she want the war. To kill her sister of course. She a Normal human can't finish a Daayan by herself.

And Divya - Divya didn't stab herself contrary to what everyone believes. Ved does on Divya's say so.

Devious isn't she our Vedi. smiley15

Now having got rid of all her enemies. She suggest Da-DV give up their powers.  

Once Daivik gives up hers Ved has no use of her. She only brought Piya because she didn't want Ansh to go to Mo.

Taking advantage of the tiff Piansh had. ( In this one that rain sequence didn't happen only the house fight one) 

She not Mo sent the divorce papers Not knowing Piya is pregnant.

With Mo gone she wanted to eliminate the competition to Ansh's affections.

Unbeknownst to her Mo is alive and she created Bh from Dai DV & Daayan's powers.

Ved comes to know after she brought BH home.

Ved now forms another plan

She maybe human but she is a Daayan's daughter after all. Deviousness runs in their  blood after all. 

It's a plan that involves turning Rh into a hotel for KS To host that party 

That plan is the reason that Ansh has a motive to kill. 

Not to leave behind the other members who also had their own reasons to kill. 

So who did kill Ved in the end ???

I know  i went too deep didn't  I 😆. Once my imagination takes flight i can't seem to stop it.

I'll stop here if u want . 

Superb, amazing, mind blowing!!! 👏

You are simply an amazing writer. It's just perfect.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Cluedo is a whodunnit Board game. In a party one of the guests is murdered. 

You become the detective and question the other party members. One of them is the killer.

Based on where they were at the time of the murder their motive means etc.

You deduce who is the killer.

Oh so this is cluedo! I have heard of it but I didn't know it's exact name.

In fact, in Sony TV's CID, there was one episode based on this only. So, yes I knew about it but didn't know it's name.

Avinash we won't have in the joint task force then.

But Gm has to be the boss of RDA and have ties to the police force. So ex chief. This is a murder after all with supernatural connections.

Or if u want we can take out the police element from this. Avinash in bg can handle the police from interfering. 

GM will definitely be the boss of RDA. It's better if Avinash handles the police force in the background to prevent them from interfering. After all, we can easily use his connections with the police force.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, hum logon ki imagination kuch alag hi level par chali gayi hai!!

So, for a change... Since we are expecting Pari to blast Mo, along with Adi, how do you want Pari to blast Mo?

Hallyumint thumbnail

Anyways, hum logon ki imagination kuch alag hi level par chali gayi hai!!

So, for a change... Since we are expecting Pari to blast Mo, along with Adi, how do you want Pari to blast Mo?

Hmm let me think 🤔  Adi runs out of the house. Bh happy to find Adi out , hypnotizes Ansh & rest of Ra's to forget he's there..They think adi is spending time with Chaitali's parents.

Adi meantime meets with his  Nanu . He reunites with piya and comes to know that Pari is his sister.  Ni realising the danger at Rh asks Adi to remove his kada. He also makes Pari aware of her powers. Both Adi & pari want to reunite their parents and kick Bh out. 

FF 6 months later Ni has trained both as junior Rivavanshi's Having realised his potential Adi reverts to the naughty Adi of before. Pari has mastered the art of her braids & climbing trees. Adi can go through walls,  burn things grow big etc. ( Pardi) 

They thus reach Rh mansion with adults ofcourse. Pari hypnotizes them to act as her fake parents. Yes she knows how to hum like a Daayan. 

( They form this plan without Ni & Sa's knowledge) Rathores think Adi came back from Ch's Adi introduces Pari as his friend. She's getting admitted in school here so pari's fake parents request Ra to take Pari in. ( No Piya doesn't know anything..There are other loopholes to this story but bear with me ) 

Bh isn't thrilled of course. One night Pari sees Bh going out and follow her to Mo.

Next post Pari attacks Mo 😲

Hallyumint thumbnail

Pari overhears everything understands Mo is behind everything.

After Bh leaves Mo notices Pari &  catches hold of her. But an already weakened Mo is no match for a young Daayan.

Mo catches hold of Pari with her choti holding her upside down. Surprised to see a mini daayan. But Pari breaks free she climbs the walls.  With her choti she strangles Mo and wacks her from side to side & up & down along the wall. Mo feels like flattened pancake by now 😆

Help me out here with more ideas What else can pari do ? Feel free to add dialogues 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You know what... You are really an amazing writer. You should have been the writer of Nazar. You and Nushy come up with such amazing concepts... If you both had been the writers, Nazar would have created wonders by now.

Your imagination is wonderful. Now out of imagination and back to the real story of Nazar.

What are your predictions on the future tracks?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

You know what... You are really an amazing writer. You should have been the writer of Nazar. You and Nushy come up with such amazing concepts... If you both had been the writers, Nazar would have created wonders by now.

Your imagination is wonderful. Now out of imagination and back to the real story of Nazar.

What are your predictions on the future tracks?

Nikki dear u don't need to lay it on thick. Simply ask for a subject change. 

Now as to future predictions 

One is 

Assuming Ansh doesn't catch up to Adi.

Adi will go to Nanu. He will meet up with Pari 

and they will explore their powers.

Otherwise how will they save Piansh from Mobhi 

I want a Jodi name for them