Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well I was imagining this only when I mentioned it.

Party main sarpika and Makshika Pari to definitely nahi honge. After all, they are not Kaali Shaktis!

The only problem is that Ved is not going to die. Sab mar jayenge par ye nahi maregi...

Tsk Tsk   I said Imagine πŸ˜‰ and mere party main sarpika & Makshika Pari toh honge.

This episode would be a departure from the daily drama it will enter into murder mystery territory where everyone is a suspect including Ansh. It's not just the KS. Everyone has a motive to kill Ved.

Not only that everyone had opportunity also.

The killer will turn out to be a complete surprise.

You'll never guess who 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pari is showing  traits of ansh who was undefeatable when he was in DV form 

Hope she maintain this attitude & never follow her parents specially mother  regarding powers Varna Puri zindagi confusion or dumbness hi haath aayegi bechari ke 

ya koi dusri power Deni pade pehli power Ko jagane or confidence dene ke liye

Vaise Piya lucky hai ki ADI or pari will be gud children 2 her , isme bhi traits father se liye dono ne 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vaise I don't want ADI 2 go pia d mahan mother who left ADI , he had know this thing

Ok ansh is dumb but not a coward like pia who left her responsibility just she had a fight with her husband. If piansh divorced then also pia hold responsibility towards ADI which ansh & Rathod family can't deny .

I can say with full guarantee ansh would had not left his children at any cost 

If Rathod & ansh r culprits of ADI , so pia is 2 culprit of ADI , pari & ansh 

Agar father dumb hai then mother 2 is not less in anything 

God save ADI & pari from such parents

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Tsk Tsk   I said Imagine πŸ˜‰ and mere party main sarpika & Makshika Pari toh honge.

This episode would be a departure from the daily drama it will enter into murder mystery territory where everyone is a suspect including Ansh. It's not just the KS. Everyone has a motive to kill Ved.

Not only that everyone had opportunity also.

The killer will turn out to be a complete surprise.

You'll never guess who 

I know I am imagining them in the party. I just stated the obvious.

Anyways, why don't you invite vetal mritakis, Dillu and bhaisasur's relatives to your party? Also, kaagraj can also be invited....

And since it is an imagination, Ved, Mo and Dola's mother can be the guest of honor, no?

Anyways, since all the guests will be the suspects, who are going to be the Sherlock Holmes and Watson?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

I know I am imagining them in the party. I just stated the obvious.

Anyways, why don't you invite vetal mritakis and bhaisasur's relatives to your party? 

We can take creative liberties with the storyline. Besides Ansh here will have an equal opportunity to kill Ved. Our nazar will be set in the alternative universe. 

Have u played Cluedo.

I did mention VM's in the first post.   Bhaisasur his only relative i know is gagraj. Uske alava aur kaun kaun hai ? 

Mo Dola & Ved's mom good idea πŸ˜†. I want to meet this illustrious person myself.

Nishant will be Sherlock & Watson Naman 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

We can take creative liberties with the storyline. Besides Ansh here will have an equal opportunity to kill Ved. Our nazar will be set in the alternative universe. 

Of course!

Have u played Cluedo.

Nope.

I did mention VM's in the first post.   

Well, I didn't see it. It was Me's there, not VM's.

Bhaisasur his only relative i know is gagraj. Uske alava aur kaun kaun hai ? 

Well, kaagraj is not Bhaisasur's relative. And Bhaisasur must have some family, a wife, kids other than PL or even a clan of such asurs... Well, imagination hai, kuch bhi imagine kar sakte hain.

Mo Dola & Ved's mom good idea πŸ˜†. I want to meet this illustrious person myself.

Even I want to meet this mahaan Nani Daayan. First of all, I'd like to ask her what is the problem with Ved and whom did she snack on before giving birth to Ved.

Any guesses about her age?

And what role do you think GM fits in? As their mentor? Because she is always giving them hints and suggestions.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Have u played Cluedo.

Nope.

I did mention VM's in the first post.   Bhaisasur his only relative i know is gagraj. Uske alava aur kaun kaun hai ? 

Well, kaagraj is not Bhaisasur's relative. And Bhaisasur must have some family, a wife, kids other than PL or even a clan of such asurs... Well, imagination hai, kuch bhi imagine kar sakte hain. 

U tell me This world is ours to build 

Mo Dola & Ved's mom good idea smiley36. I want to meet this illustrious person myself.

Even I want to meet this mahaan Nani Daayan. First of all, I'd like to ask her what is the problem with Ved and whom did she snack on before giving birth to Ved.

Any guesses about her age?

And what role do you think GM fits in? As their mentor? Because she is always giving them hints and suggestions.

Are u  familiar with the concept of Cluedo.  

Ved's mom - Don't know about snacking but i think she watched Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki πŸ˜†during her pregnancy. That's why ved thinks she's another Parvati. 

Her age she has to be atleast 750 years old. 

GM in this case can be the chief of Police forces. What do think ?  She can be a retired due to her blindness & since has taken on the role of boss and advisor of RDA ( Revavanshi Detective Agency). The police still respect GM and she will smooth things b/w the police and RDA. Plus Avinash is also there. It would be a joint investigation between the Police & RDA since Rathores are a prominent family. Murder will be a sensational trial. They will build up a special task force including both teams members to investigate. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Regarding Ansh's motive for Murder

I thought of a backstory for Ansh & Ved's relationship.

The world thinks Ansh is a devoted son but that's just a image.

Beneath Ansh feels trapped under that misconception.

In reality he is a good natured man who feels indebted to Ved for giving him a family. As the years pass on he realised  Ved's true nature long back. But he good-naturedly ignores it all. 

Ved does love Ansh but mixed with it is vanity & selfishness.

She took Ansh because she wanted to take revenge from her sis. Her sister who was their mom's favourite, who got the powers not she , who bested Ved in everything. Secretly she resents Mo.

Ved takes Mo's prized possession - Ansh !!!

She is proud to be called  mom of such a powerful being A Davansh. He is her pride & joy.

There's also Ved didn't opt to have children more like she can't. Nobody knows that. Conveniently she turned it into a sacrifice so that she can be mahaan in front of everyone and she can win over Ansh.

To the world the Rathores are a loving family but beneath the surface things are never what they seem. 

But that's not the reason Ansh has a motive to kill Ved. 

It's something else. Help me out here with a motive Nikki /Nushy / M ....

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Are u  familiar with the concept of Cluedo.  

No idea absolutely.

Ved's mom - Don't know about snacking but i think she watched Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki πŸ˜†during her pregnancy. That's why ved thinks she's another Parvati. 

Great idea... πŸ˜† or maybe she snacked on some Parvati herself?

Her age she has to be atleast 750 years old. 

Hmmm... Quite possible.

GM in this case can be the chief of Police forces. What do think ?  She can be a retired due to her blindness & since has taken on the role of boss and advisor of RDA ( Revavanshi Detective Agency). The police still respect GM and she will smooth things b/w the police and RDA. Plus Avinash is also there. It would be a joint investigation between the Police & RDA since Rathores are a prominent family. Murder will be a sensational trial. They will build up a special task force including both teams members.

GM can be the chief of the force. And yes, as an advisor to RDA is an absolutely perfect role for her. As it is, she acts as an advisor to the reevavanshis.

Avinash... I wouldn't accept him in their team. I know it's an imagination but still I can't imagine Avinash as a capable cop. So, I won't consider him as a part of the detective team.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Regarding Ansh's motive for Murder

I thought of a backstory for Ansh & Ved's relationship.

The world thinks Ansh is a devoted son but that's just a image.

Beneath Ansh feels trapped under that misconception.

In reality he is a good natured man who feels indebted to Ved for giving him a family. As the years pass on he realised  Ved's true nature long back. But he good-naturedly ignores it all. 

Ved does love Ansh but mixed with it is vanity & selfishness.

She took Ansh because she wanted to take revenge from her sis. Her sister who was their mom's favourite, who got the powers not she , who bested Ved in everything. Secretly she resents Mo.

Ved takes Mo's prized possession - Ansh !!!

She is proud to be called  mom of such a powerful being A Davansh. He is her pride & joy.

There's also Ved didn't opt to have children more like she can't. Nobody knows that. Conveniently she turned it into a sacrifice so that she can be mahaan in front of everyone and she can win over Ansh.

To the world the Rathores are a loving family but beneath the surface things are never what they seem. 

But that's not the reason Ansh has a motive to kill Ved. 

It's something else. Help me out here with a motive Nikki /Nushy / M ....

Perfect!

Ansh's motive for murder... Well, whatever you mentioned is more than enough for a motive. 

But to add to it, we can say that Ved turned him into a total sanskaari guy and did not let him accept his DV side properly. She forced him to lead a normal life like humans and he couldn't even use his powers properly? Since he feels indebted to Ved for everything, he agreed to whatever she said and wanted. But, her true face came out in front of him and he was shocked and angry?