Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: everestlove

Your stories are always unique,perfect blend of all the emotions.I always liked the rawness in the story.

Nice chapter.Eargly waiting for the next part.

You read my stories? 🙈

I am glad you liked them. Thanks for liking the chap. I will update soon.

everestlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

You read my stories? 🙈

I am glad you liked them. Thanks for liking the chap. I will update soon.

Yes always. I read. But something was stopping from commenting on stories now I felt bad for that.

Yes Eagerly waiting 😊

BitterBerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: everestlove

Yes always. I read. But something was stopping from commenting on stories now I felt bad for that.

Yes Eagerly waiting 😊

What really? đŸ˜†đŸ˜†

Okay dont feel bad. I am used to people silently reading my work. Most often I do the same too đŸ¤Ł

But I am glad you came out and commented â­ď¸

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awsome update

Love it..

After Reading this update i realize why you give this story name perfectly nutral..in previous they were like electrons..cant be together...their emotional force don't keep them together .now this time the emotional force has become neutral..so atleast I m guessing they would atleast find friend in each other..

Though I am wondering if you could give some light n romantic moments between the two but no problem.. Arjun's pov is giving me the vibes that he is having some new feelings in him finally..

Oh by the way I like amit n reddy too..😳

Coming to part..

I love it..Sam get overjoyed thinking about who will go to Hyderabad..n others confused😆

N arjun too get agreed just hearing Hyderabad..so impatient ACP🤣

Oh somewhere I really feel bad for sakshi..her heart is breaking..

Oh by the way samjun has become normal in this story..?I mean he is calling him Sam..n Sam calling him Arjun..?

Oh riya ne toh back se hi pehchan liya Arjun he..

Dono toh ek dusare ki taraf dekh ke duniya bhul jate he..

Dinner..??have you come here to ask me out..?what if I say yes..?

Oh kash ye dil ki bate juban se bol dete..

Riya saved him..n he is too much affected by her closeness..❤️

Oh chalo finally acp ne ek kadam toh uthaya..dam..somewhere I thought me abhi riya accept kar legi usaki friendship but no..

You have to work hard man👍🏼all the best acp..

N about case..I m having feeling ke riya n reddy jis case par baat kar rahe the woh aur arjun ka laya case connected he..agar aisa hua toh Ariya firse sath kam karna padega iss case ke liye..

I wish end me atleast dono friends ban jaye..sirf..kehne wale friends nahi..the real wale close friend..

N then I don't mind them falling in love again n again..❤️

Chalo kuch jyada hi bol diya..but kya karu..muze bahot pasand he tumhari stories..issliye toh wait karti hu update ka..n request karti rehti hu uss story ka jisaka next season likhne ko kaha tha meine..(ab plz ye mat puchna kyon si wali..I m still waiting for that story..)

But I won't mind if you gives quickly updates of this story..

Update soon..

love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

So I read ECBF and I said there's so much tension 

Now, I read this and I feel like the tension is still there but its getting more raw. I am getting inside almost every character's head and understanding them, it's like we're friends or something. 

That mole though, that bugs me so much because I really thought its Liza at the end of ECBF. Then I felt like its Sakshi, then i feel like its Shree or Chotu. I'm suspicious of everyone but thay goes on to show you're an amazing writer that never gives away her story. 

Shree, poor guy! I feel sorry for him. He reminds me of my friends when I go anti-social on them.

Chotu is my favorite! I feel like bear hugging him

Sakshi and Liza are sharing the top spot on my list for the mole.

Sameer is like the predictor, everything he says happens so I focus on him really hard. 

Aisha is Aisha, rational yet in touch with emotions. Though, I'd like to see more layers to her. That's why I have a suspicion on her too 😂

Arjun is finally ready to accept his feelings and I am so proud of him but why cant that he just he honest about his feelings. Ok, I get why but it'd be fun if he can just loosen up a bit.

Riya, my onion. So many layers to her, its interesting to keep up. Sometimes, I just want her happy for 2 chaps straight cz ge really deserves it. 

Anushuman reminds me of Arjun. They're quite alike - dead wives and not understanding their emotions.

Amit is so smart. I like how he made the connection so easily 

Take care 🙂

BitterBerry thumbnail

Death comes uninvited. But pain stays and the irony is you never know which pain becomes your last. . .

~Me

Chapter Six

On an abandoned Road, Hyderabad

Splatter of blood came out of his mouth, his steps tumbled, the wound on his back felt deeper as blood oozed out of from it. The man halted on the middle of the road in the dead of the night. No one was around, and the people who were following him just left tailing him. Even though they aren’t running anymore for his life, they have wounded him horribly.

His vision blurred as he couldn’t make out the path or the ground. His mind wanted to escape from this agonizing pain. And the only thing he wished for was,death. The only thing that could end this pain. He slumped on the road facing down. The impact must have broken some of his ribs, leaving him with a broken nose as well.

His breath was feeble. His eye lids couldn’t anymore take the load of the exhaustion as a bright flash of light blinded him. His subconscious would never know what hit him. With a thud his body was hit, the tires of the car glides over his chest. There wasn’t any more any breath he could lose.

End of the agony.

Shit!

Came a slurry voice which followed a scream.

PHC, Hyderabad 

As soon as he left, uneasiness crept into her mind uninvited. The air felt heavy and she knew she couldn’t step in her own house. A sudden thought came into her mind and she turned right, started walking for another hundred meters, crossed another lane and stood in front of a house.

She could already hear Anjali on top of her voice, yelling something and Anshuman trying to pacify her. She opened the gate and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” She heard Anshuman yelling in a loud voice. Upon entering she noticed the disaster that was in front of her. Anshuman looked like ghost back from grave. White powder or rather say flour all over his body. Anjali sitting on top of the open kitchen counter had the container which is now empty. She needn’t guess what must have transpired.

“You could have just ordered a pizza. . .” Riya said looking weirdly at him, trying to suppress her laughter for the way he looked like.

“I told her the same. But no madam ko papa ke haath ka pizza khana tha.”Anshuman said gritting. Riya couldn’t control anymore and burst out laughing. At a distance Anjali was trying hard to maintain a neutral face but failed terribly as she chuckled.

“Pizza ban jaye toh mujhe bula lena.” Riya said to both and entered inside the guest room without any hesitation, rolling her eyes at the father-daughter duo antics. At the door she leaned and observed the lean figure lying on the bed. Beside her, the elderly woman sat quietly, probably napping on the side table.

“Are you going to come inside of just keep staring me?” She smiled at that and entered. “How are you feeling?” Riya asked smiling at Tasha.

“Now that I finally saw everyone from my team, I am good.” Tasha said with achuckle.

“Yet to  meet the dragon.” Riya teased.

“Oh! Don’t worry, I have all his sympathy.” Tasha winked at Riya to which the later rolled her eyes again.

Riya took the other side of the bed, slowly reached for her face and caressed her cheek. “You scared me like hell.” Tasha smiled at Riya. Tasha is one among the few people who knows how compassionate Riya can be under that ruthless I-don’t-give-a-damn attitude.

“What are you? You are going to make me cry.” Tasha said looking at Riya who looked almost ready to cry, her eyes filled with tears threatening to fall.

“don’t exaggerate, I was thinking who’d gossip with me if you’d have died.” Riya said, as she tried to absorb the tears. Tasha saw her struggling.

“Ease up babe. I am not dying this soon.” Tasha took her hand and pressed it reassuringly.

“But looks like someone else is planning on killing everyone.” Riya teases her looking towards outside. Tasha frowned.

“I don’t want to say anything, he’s trying.” Tasha said looking in that same direction. “But he made a horrible soup. And I could only hear what blunder the father daughter are cooking” She commented later. Tasha hadn’t expected the change in Anshuman.

“if I have had an inkling of what he’d do when he saw me there, almost dying in his arms. . . I’d have taken that bullet way before.” Tasha said with utmost sincerity that astonished Riya. 

Things love make you do!

While Riya saw Anshuman as her friend, he was slowly attracted to her fierceness and her unflinchingly determination. It took him one weak moment to confess to her that he’s falling for her. And that’s when she told him how scarred love has left her. How she couldn’t pull herself to trust anyone ever again. How she won’t be able face or handle another heart break. And he understood, he understood because he knew what losing a loved one feels like. Afterwards she mostly kept to herself avoiding him.

She busied herself with desk work more than she was supposed to. She hanged around less amid any commotion that would bring his attention. And one fine day, he cornered her asking why she’s avoiding. She didn’t tell him why, but he understood, just like before. And he told her that she shouldn’t be guilty. Every love doesn’t get its reciprocal. And that its fine, it’s fine if she couldn’t feel the same towards him.

She never told him why she couldn’t say a yes. She was sure she wouldn’t ever fall in love with anyone again. But what she didn’t tell him that she was keeping the secret of another woman. Tasha. Lavanya's sister. And who considers Riya as her sister too. When Anshuman proposed Riya, she didn’t know to whom she should confine her problems except Tasha.

Tasha was a junior research analyst at NIA. Tasha was more shocked than Riya to that news. And Riya knew, what Tasha always hide under the sadness of her eyes. She remembers Tasha saying, “Di, loved him to the point she said she wouldn’t survive if something will happen to him. I am afraid I am kind of feeling same Riya. I know I shouldn’t, but I am... I think I fell for him”!  And Riya told her, there is nothing wrong in loving him. Maybe someday he would see it in her. She consoled Tasha by giving her a hope. And she consoled herself that shewouldn’t risk her heart again for anyone ever.

“Tell me about you. What’s going on with you? And don’t tell me you went to dinner with that ACP in this?” What the?

“How did you know?” Riya asked her baffled.

“I am Tasha Bharadwaj, the research analyst. I was supposed to know.” That must be Amit.

“When did he came to visit eh?”

“afternoon. And he said that ACP was asking about a good place for dinner.” Tasha explained. And yet again, Riya was back to the same thoughts she was running away from.

“Can I ask you something?” Tasha asked her with a little hesitation.

“Go on.”

“Is it him? The one you told me about?” Riya nodded her head. She won’t deny that. Tasha knew the pain and the heartache Riya still lived with.

“How are you handling it?” Tasha asked.

“I don’t know.

Um

Probably we are just fooling around."

'You never do that."

"Well."

"Tell me."

"To be honest, I don’t know how to feel around him.

The Riya, that loved him six years back isn’t me.”

The pain in her words were evident. A micro part in her heart probably still wants to be the mess she was six years ago. The one who did mistakes. The one who was afraid. The one who smiled. The one who lived.

“Did you, like talked about the past?”

“yes.”

“What did he say?”

“He apologized.”

“seriously? And then what?”

“What more? I came back here.”

“You are a fun killer Mukherjee.”

Riya rolled her eyes at Tasha once again.

“Okay! Tell me are you even least bit of attracted to him? Did your hormones jiggled when he was around?” Tasha asked with a devilish grin on her face.

Riya pondered over that thought.

“Okay,tell me what colour of shirt he was wearing?”

“How does that matter?”

“Just tell?”

“beige?”

“jeansor formals?”

“Jeans”

“What kind of psychology are you playing here Tasha?” Riya asked puzzled.

“I can gather, you checked him out pretty nicely.”

“wha...”

“Let me finish. . .”

Riyakept mum.

“You didn’t take much time to answer cause he’s all over your mind. And to distract yourself, you probably came here.” Tasha frowned at the last comment she made.

“are you done now?” Riya asked constricted. She knew Tasha is right. Tasha has this habit of gauging her moods and thoughts when she’d be less social around. She’s no less than her interpreter

“Of course not.”

“You need rest. I will see you tomorrow.”

“you need some hook ups. And I wouldn’t want to see you until are settled. But what to do we have to see each other on the name of duty call” Riya raised her brow anticipating more from Tasha, but she kept mum.

“Don’t mess with my mind girl.” Riya said to Tasha as she got up, leaned down to kiss  her on forehead and said, “I will be back tomorrow to record your statement.”

“night.”Said Tasha and turned towards ajji who was snoring softly beside her bed.

“don’t wake her up. I will see her tomorrow.” With that she left the room. When she was in the open kitchen, she saw the father daughter duo engrossed in deep conversation that they didn’t notice she was there. Trying not to perturb their moment she stealthily walked out of the house.

Hotel Highway Inn,

Hyderabad

Arjun reached the hotel and changed into his night-suit. When he was back from the washroom, there was a missed call in his phone. Without any guess he dialed Sameer. “I thought you’d be sleeping”. “I was oddly impatient today. What about the case?” “you wanted to know about the case?” “no, about your love life. . .” “sorry that was a bad joke! What’s the update?” Arjun told Sameer about the case improvements and about his plans for the next day. “Are you really fine Rawte?” “what would happen to me? Oh! if you want to know whether I met her or not? Yes, I did. We had dinner and that’s all.”

“that’s all”? Arjun can make out the disappointment onthe other side. Arjun ignored that for he has other important things to askfor. “Rathore. . . I need a favor.”

“why does it sound like getting the Victoria’s crown?” Sameer frowned on the other side. Sameer could perfectly gauge his moods evenfrom miles afar.

“I need the details of his case”.

“that’s classified information Arjun. It involves risks of exposing their important agents. They would never take that risk.”Arjun was silent for some time. “I can’t help you with this Arjun. You’ve tried enough times; did they consider your request?”

“I need to know what she did. How she did? What she faced.”

“you wouldn’t have cared if it would have been someoneelse”

“probably you are right, but you didn’t see what I saw today.”

“what”?

“she has a fierce protective instinct Rathore, something that is capable of taking her to any length and we have also seen it in the past.” He remembered the way she saved him from that biker. he remembered how she mourned for the doctor and his family.

“you are reading too much into this Rawte. She’s a cop for god’s sake and that’s her pledge, to protect the people.”

“you are not getting me Rathore”

“then make me understand Arjun. I don’t see any point here?’ Sameer said finally being defeated.

“She fought my battle.

She did everything what I should have done.

I know we worked upon the intel, but we never knew the source.

It was as if the case was handed to me on a platter.

I want to know what she faced, what she endured and most importantly why? Even after everything I did to her.

I can’t have peace until I find out Rathore”.

“If you are lucky Rawte, she will tell you herself. Otherwise, I’d ask you to stop hoping.” That sounded like his last words. “Good night Rawte.” Sameer said and end the call.

PHC, Hyderabad

She was thrilled by the shrill of her phone and woke up startled from her sleep. Exhaustion still raw in each of her muscle, she managed to reach for her phone and saw the caller ID.

“Verma yaar. What happened?”

“That we’d know but the suspect is Chidamvaram's son.” That name fully alerted her senses and she ribbed her eyes to listen to him carefully.

“Drunk and drive?” she questions.

“How did you know?”

“Hewas warned before. . .” of course, off the records. Riya knew this too. Chidamvaram is the local MLA. And he has his men in the force too. It’s highly unlikely that anyone close to him would do anything and they’d be taken into remand. Riya sighed as the case was now transferred to NIA for obvious reason.

“Send me the location. Will be out in minutes.” She dropped the call and watched her phone to see the time. It was 3.00 hrs. Too much for good morning.  She muttered and went to change into her formals. Almost forty minutes later she was bragging into the state forensic science laboratory as she saw the little crowd gathered around the laboratory just beside the ambulance.

She saw Veer, their junior scientific staff marching towards her. His face was puffy as he approached her with a runny nose. “are you alright?” Riya asked looking at his condition. “rhinitis”. He muttered and lead her towards the laboratory.

“who’s handling the press?”

“no press! Kashyap sir is with MLA ji and I heard even chief was called in.”

“A person died Veer. It’s a bigger deal.”

“that's secondary.”

“The son said that the victim was already lying on the road when he rammed overhim.” 

“and he must be sitting with his lawyer when he said that. did you take his bloodsample?” Veer sighed and nodded his head answering her.

Shit.

“Wecan’t do autopsy until Dr. Reema approves. I have sent her the forms.”

“Okay.Any ID?”

“notyet.”

“Whatdo you think?”

“Can’tcomment until we do the autopsy.”

“Get some tea. You will sicken yourself this way. I will talk to chief." Shetold him and started for the door. Once out, she dialled DGP Viraj Roy. Thefirst call went unanswered. She thought its futile to call Roy. So, she dialled for Anshuman.

“what happened?”

“I should be asking the same. Which zone was it?”

“East,and in no way, we can transfer the case Riya.” Riya could read the frustration in his voice.

“Then transfer it to the homicide unit and save me from this political drama.” She said annoyed with the case. “What’s more to do? Dear Mr. MLA wants us to prove that his son didn’t hit the guy, but he just died himself and his dead body crawled in front of his son’s car?”

“something like that.”

“And you believe it?”

“We have no proof.”

“send me the location. I’d examine. Make a prelim . . .”

“Waita minute. . .” he hanged her on the call for a pretty two minutes before comingto the line again. “listen Riya, it’s frustrating everyone. Roy wants you to find something that will shut the MLA for a good two or three day so that he’dstop dancing on our head.” Anshuman sounded equally annoyed with the whole case.

“I never fabricate cases Anshu, I’d only present what I’d find and please convince boss to transfer it to homicide. You know my priorities. And if possible, allow Veer to start working on the body first-hand.”

“I will see it. Don’t worry. You reach the location and do the prelim.” She cut the call and started for the location. The location was another thirty minutes away from the SFL (state forensic laboratory). She noticed men from East zone at the spot who are inspecting the site.

The silver Jaguar XJ L was right in the middle of the road. She grabbed a pair of gloves from the police van and went on to inspect the site. Two constables from the East zone saluted her. She nodded at them and asked, “Did we do a Breathalyzer?” one of the constables nodded positively.

“Positive ma’am.”

“who reported the spot?”

“A passer-by. He has made his statements. When he reached here, victim was on the road, three foots away from the vehicle.”

“When did it happen?”

“Must be around 12.00.”

Upon reaching the car, she bends down to inspect the tires of the car. There isn’t any tire stretch on the road. The car was three feet ahead from where the body was marked. She pulled out her phone and switched on the flash to see tires closely. Asking for the magnifying glass she went to inspect the fore tires as well. After inspecting the car, she went on to inspect the road. She didn’t find anything in the fifty meters of the periphery. As the dawn approached and sunshine, she could see things clearly. What she witnesses confused the hell out of her.

She noticed tiny blood drops on the road, that tailing towards the body. The drops were very little but clear enough to be visible on the dark pitch of the road. She remembered what veer said earlier. The victim was dead even before the car hit him.

She made a call to Anshuman and when he picked up, she said, “tell our dear MLA ji that he can apply for that bail.”

“What are you saying?”

“Something doesn’t look right here. And I think the son is saying the truth. You can charge him for drink and drive. For death or murder I am not sure.”

“are you sure?”

“Hundred percent. Now can you ask boss to reconsider my request?”

“you have just given him an exit card from the MLA paparazzi. He’d do anything you ask.” She could feel him smile and a bit relax at the other side. She asked the East zone men to take some pictures of the scene and after she was satisfied with the crime scene, she contacted the control room to check about any nearby footage close to the road where the accident happened.

Near High-Tec city,

Hyderabad

Arjun located the owner of the single room apartment where Sheela stayed for almost one and a half year before she relocated elsewhere. He went to meet the landlord. The house where Sheela stayed was a three-story apartment. The landlord,Mr. K. Prakash, was rather tired with the police procedure and he raised his concerns to Arjun that they should stop visiting him for the image of his apartment is going downhill.

“you should have thought about its beforehand Mr. Prakash, one girl was missing, and you care about your reputation?” Arjun asked in a harsh voice.

“missing? For how many times will I tell you that she relocated on her own. She took all her stuff, cleared all her dues and just left.” Mr. Prakash repeated as if ithas been his routine statement. “can you tell me if you’ve noticed any change of behaviour in her last days here?’ ‘none that I took notice of’.

‘did she ever tell you about any place that she visits? Or ever cited any reason for delay?’

‘sheused to visit a nearby clinic. Occasionally, probably her routine.’ Mr. Prakash noticed eyes upon him as the neighbours started appearing at their balconies. Before Arjun could ask further, Mr. Prakash folded his hands together and asked him to leave. Having no other clue Arjun thought about paying visit to the clinic the old man talked about.

P.T Clinics and Diagnostics

Hitec city, Hyderabad

Afterchecking almost five clinics in a row Arjun landed in the P.T Clinics and Diagnostics. He went to the receptionist who was rather reluctant to divulge any patient history, however when he took out his badge, the receptionist complied. She informed him that the concerned person did visit the gynaecology division of the clinic.

‘When was the last time she checked in?’ Arjun asked the receptionist and she handed him a date that was a year ago. He asked her to get her a print of her last visit. She asked him to get the official permission from the director of the clinic. Arjun was about to move to the director’s office when his peripheral vision caught glimpse of a familiar face. He thought he was mistaken but the face resembled exactly like hers. Thinking he must have misplaced vision in his mind, he thought about confirming it with Shree.

Aftera few rings Shree picked up the call. There was a huge formality in his undertone which was not gone unnoticed by Arjun, however Arjun ignored that. He asked Shree to confirm his suspicion. Shree said he’d inform him shortly. After ending the call, Arjun waded his way towards the director’s office for permission. He was led towards a hallway that was almost empty. His suspicion about the place rose to a new height as felt like he was being followed. He turned around, the face in front of him confirmed his suspicion. However, there was not enough time for him to act upon it. He smelled chloroform as it burned his eyes and nostrils. The burning sensation faded quickly as he lost his balance and tumbled, he felt being dragged away. And before he could keep anymore memory of what is happening to him, he lost his sense.

Precap:

She wasn't expecting the call at such an odd hour, that to from her ex-chief. The tone on the other side wasn't authoritative. He sounded rather concerned. 

"Riya, did you meet Arjun?"

"Yes sir, we met three days ago for dinner. what's wrong?"

"Did you meet him afterwards."

"No, I was out station for some work. What happened Sir, you sound worried."

"Riya, Rawte is missing since two days." She heard him correctly. In her mind she saw him right in front of her gate, just before getting into the cab, she had booked for him. She remembered him telling her about having their normalcy back. And now he is missing. 

As soon as the call ended, she received another call. It was Roy.

"Mukherjee, we have situation here."

"ACP Arjun Rawte is missing?" Riya said to the other side, but it sounded as if she's questioning herself. "How do you know? Anyway leave that. Report back at the quaters, you will be leading the case." She unpacked some stuff from her bag as she just changed into a formal shirt and headed towards the quaters. The only thing that kept ringing in her mind was, ACP Arjun Rawte is missing. 

■■■

Okay guys,

So that was it. I was rather quick this time đŸ˜† 

Thank you so much for liking the previous chap đŸ¤—

Hope you like this one too

(Boring case and murders đŸ˜ľđŸ˜†)

Let me know how you felt about this one. 

PMs will be delayed a bit.

Thanks again

-Anki

BitterBerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Awsome update

Love it..

After Reading this update i realize why you give this story name perfectly nutral..in previous they were like electrons..cant be together...their emotional force don't keep them together .now this time the emotional force has become neutral..so atleast I m guessing they would atleast find friend in each other..

At some point they have to let go of their differences and come to a common ground. Hence the name perfectly Neutral. They have to be balanced properly to be together. You have understood it perfectly

Though I am wondering if you could give some light n romantic moments between the two but no problem.. Arjun's pov is giving me the vibes that he is having some new feelings in him finally..

I don't know why I am so keen on keeping them apart đŸ˜†In future maybe but not so soon. They have a long way to go apart and together đŸ˜ł

Oh by the way I like amit n reddy too..😳

I just made that up the chap. There was no plan for them though😕 But I am glad you liked them. 

Coming to part..

I love it..Sam get overjoyed thinking about who will go to Hyderabad..n others confused😆

Best friend to come and help restart his doomed life đŸ˜†

N arjun too get agreed just hearing Hyderabad..so impatient ACP🤣

😆😆

Oh somewhere I really feel bad for sakshi..her heart is breaking..

Yeah it's sad but people dont always get what they want. Sakshi now is in such dilemma. 

Oh by the way samjun has become normal in this story..?I mean he is calling him Sam..n Sam calling him Arjun..?

Jun wants to start afresh so yeah they've become normal somewhat. 

Oh riya ne toh back se hi pehchan liya Arjun he..

Checkout karti hai ye ladki🤣

Dono toh ek dusare ki taraf dekh ke duniya bhul jate he..

Dinner..??have you come here to ask me out..?what if I say yes..?

Oh kash ye dil ki bate juban se bol dete..

There will be a time and they will😳

Riya saved him..n he is too much affected by her closeness..❤️

Oh chalo finally acp ne ek kadam toh uthaya..dam..somewhere I thought me abhi riya accept kar legi usaki friendship but no..

You have to work hard man👍🏼all the best acp..

N about case..I m having feeling ke riya n reddy jis case par baat kar rahe the woh aur arjun ka laya case connected he..agar aisa hua toh Ariya firse sath kam karna padega iss case ke liye..

You have to wait for the case aspect to unravel. 

I wish end me atleast dono friends ban jaye..sirf..kehne wale friends nahi..the real wale close friend..

This is something to consider.

N then I don't mind them falling in love again n again..❤️

❤️

Chalo kuch jyada hi bol diya..but kya karu..muze bahot pasand he tumhari stories..issliye toh wait karti hu update ka..n request karti rehti hu uss story ka jisaka next season likhne ko kaha tha meine..(ab plz ye mat puchna kyon si wali..I m still waiting for that story..)

Are  I do remember đŸ˜†đŸ˜† Bas its just so long and a lot of research needed that's why taking slow. I will update soon. Glad you liked my stories  đŸ¤—đŸ¤—

But I won't mind if you gives quickly updates of this story..

I will try. 

Update soon.

Thanks again for the long review🤗 

BitterBerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: love...OMG

So I read ECBF and I said there's so much tension 

I like to keep the pace of the story. Somewhere I felt that probably it was amiss but after your comment I am not in doubt😳

Now, I read this and I feel like the tension is still there but its getting more raw. I am getting inside almost every character's head and understanding them, it's like we're friends or something. 

This means a lot to me.  I wanted everyone's perception in this one unlike the last one where it was only two points perspective. 

That mole though, that bugs me so much because I really thought its Liza at the end of ECBF. Then I felt like its Sakshi, then i feel like its Shree or Chotu. I'm suspicious of everyone but thay goes on to show you're an amazing writer that never gives away her story. 

😆😆I didn't realise I put you in such a confusion. So sowwy🙈🙈

Shree, poor guy! I feel sorry for him. He reminds me of my friends when I go anti-social on them.

Yeah, he's one of those friends you can call your family and in a way treat them like family as well. Shree is no less than family to Riya

Chotu is my favorite! I feel like bear hugging him

Sakshi and Liza are sharing the top spot on my list for the mole.

Wont comment on that. 

Sameer is like the predictor, everything he says happens so I focus on him really hard. 

Sameer has a huge role to play in this plot.

Aisha is Aisha, rational yet in touch with emotions. Though, I'd like to see more layers to her. That's why I have a suspicion on her too 😂

Ah, you have your suspicion on her too🤪

Arjun is finally ready to accept his feelings and I am so proud of him but why cant that he just he honest about his feelings. Ok, I get why but it'd be fun if he can just loosen up a bit.

Mr. Has to realise it before he voice it. As of now he's guilty. 

Riya, my onion. So many layers to her, its interesting to keep up. Sometimes, I just want her happy for 2 chaps straight cz ge really deserves it. 

I know right, she has gone through a lot and she deserves every bit of happiness and she will have her time. I promise. 

Anushuman reminds me of Arjun. They're quite alike - dead wives and not understanding their emotions.

True enough đŸ‘đŸź

Amit is so smart. I like how he made the connection so easily 

Glad you liked him too.

Take care 🙂

You too dear, stay safe. 

Thank you Sheetal for the long review🤗

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Ankitapawar512 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Plz continue nxt part soon. Eagerly waiting.