Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Twitter ppls desperation is too much. Magizh did u see ner konda paarvai movie?

no Kala.. I didn't.with two little kids no movies ! I watch it if it's available online..what is the movie all about.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

People never had problem 😳 with KunSum , Maneet, KaranNandini, Yabir etc who where  Devar Bhabhi in every sense . But people have 😲problem with fake JaBir fake devar- bhabhi relationship giving lectures on sanskar.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Kya baat boli Beguni Basanti👏 I guess Kutumb was the first serial which introduced the concept of forced marriages. In fact its title song showed forced engagement.And then it became a ITV tradition Chain se jeene nahin doonga sataonga, saari umar ungli pe nachaonga🤗

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysx7RIND8Rc

Haaye this was the 1st ever Hindi drama I watched 😍😍 Loved this song n it fits JaBir too ☺️😂😂

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People talking about clothes on twitter are just being funny around. . I dont think one should bring that comparison over here! ! One has to completely agree with the show. . . Just tell your opinion in better way. . .  

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Magizh

no Kala.. I didn't.with two little kids no movies ! I watch it if it's available online..what is the movie all about.

Same here.. Can't watch movies after having children.

BeingCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

well said..this forum belongs only for jabir fandom..they will show any nonsense and we have to see that and clap with this blind fans...the entire story itself is a crap.

Show when started it was about janvi mittal and it was good too but now after the revamp it is utter crap.if they are fans also fine but they are literally bullying real people for a character?

My assumptions upon coming story:

1.if kabir marries pooja for saving her then how many people he is going to marry?first kavya and now janvi/pooja 

2.if kabir does fake marriage with pooja ? Like janvi did with dhruv

In remaining stories devar babhi may have married but alas all the stories are love/family dramas and people are prepared from starting but here it is janruv and yabir at the starting and it was a revenge drama.

Anyone can judge me like I am fan of yabir/janruv or hater of jabir, it is upto them but this my opinion about this story

I am mainly disappointed with the revamp,if exit of kavya or  dhruv also fine but here janvi itself changed.It would have been good with single janvi against mittal rather than this tashaan ishq  

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingCool

Show when started it was about janvi mittal and it was good too but now after the revamp it is utter crap.if they are fans also fine but they are literally bullying real people for a character?

1.if kabir marries pooja for saving her then how many people he is going to marry?first kavya and now janvi/pooja 

In remaining stories devar babhi may have married but alas all the stories are love/family dramas and people are prepared from starting but here it is janruv and yabir at the starting and it was a revenge drama.

Anyone can judge me like I am fan of yabir/janruv or hater of jabir, it is upto them but this my opinion about this story

I am mainly disappointed with the revamp,if exit of kavya or  dhruv also fine but here janvi itself changed.It would have been good with single janvi against mittal rather than this tashaan ishq  

We are all disappointed by Jahbvi/Pooja.

But the show needs to survive and for that it needs trps. For trps they are changing the script. 

We online fans can crib all we like. I crib a lot. But my opinion does not matter to anyone in the show.

I'm going to stop watching the show soon. In fact l did when the factory nonsense was going on. But l restarted with the abduction track. 

But anyways the show is going downhill with the passing day.

That said everyone has a right to air their views, but this post is for Ppl who ship Jabir. Why not make a separate post to criticize the show? By hijacking this post, everyone fights over something stupid. 

I think everyone can stay out of each others lane 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingCool

this forum has no mercy for other characters like dhruv and kavya.. they always blamed dhruv for being shady dumb or he will turn out like pk.

Even kabir is pk son,he too can be bad. I am neither zain or shrenu hater. Started watching this show for shrenu,but her bad luck again she is being butchered by star plus for its fav actors. Look surbhi has bagged one of the best project. 

Shrenu is antagonist of this show but they turned her into protagonist of the show after revamp..she was gud as jhanvi.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Same here.. Can't watch movies after having children.

🤗

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

We are all disappointed by Jahbvi/Pooja.

But the show needs to survive and for that it needs trps. For trps they are changing the script. 

We online fans can crib all we like. I crib a lot. But my opinion does not matter to anyone in the show.

I'm going to stop watching the show soon. In fact l did when the factory nonsense was going on. But l restarted with the abduction track. 

But anyways the show is going downhill with the passing day.

That said everyone has a right to air their views, but this post is for Ppl who ship Jabir. Why not make a separate post to criticize the show? By hijacking this post, everyone fights over something stupid. 

I think everyone can stay out of each others lane 

I am genuinely sorry for sharing this post. Its all my fault i will try not to share anything ever in this forum again. I understand your anger dear. 

Honestly speaking i really feel this show should go off air soon. There's no support in such a lame story no love for the lead couple no care for the other characters and most importantly there's no trp. This show since its opening was weak due to the weak plot of revenge not to forget nobody ever imagined this to be a rip off a famous tamil show. 

I was just sad to see the actors who are working hard while the audience not cares for this show at all and why they will its not their fault. Its show's writer fault and also its our fault that we had high expectations from this show.

Infact i heard that Shashi sumeet productions one new show may replace EBSS. I think that day a lot of people will get rid of this show.

Lastly once again to not only you but i would like to say sorry to everyone for sharing this post. It just increased the negativity here. Sorry. (I cannot even delete this post there's not even a damm opt to delete this)