Revenge Saga or JaBir Love Story??

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

To begin with the most important person of the epi - Kabir Mittal.. The guy who tried to save both Pooja n Dhruv but turned out he was framed n things didn't go out as he had planned.. He was MUed again n slapped thrice n humiliated publicly.. 😒 

1st thing 1st - Kudos to Zain Imam for acting it out brilliantly.. Kabir's rage n yet silence was perfectly done by Zain ..  👏👏 

And now coming to the most important phase - was it rage n revenge again that's playing on his mind??  I've seen peoples on Twitter are predicting that Kabir will now seek revenge from Pooja for the public humiliation coz now he has real motive but is this show all about revenge?? Pooja seeking revenge from Mittals - Dhruv seeking revenge from Pooja - Kabir seeking revenge from Pooja n then again Pooja seeking revenge from Kabir n the circle continues 🙄😓 

I don't think so besides Kabir had already realized Revenge did him no good.. It only ruined his peace of mind.. I don't think he'll walk in that path again.. But he won't sit quiet either.. He has been wronged n this time it's extreme n Kabir's character in EBSS is that of a Fixer.. He stands for what is right n fixes the problems that we've seen from the beginning.. When Kavya was accused of being a thief, Kabir requested her to give him the chance to fix things for her,  prove her right n then she can walk away with dignity.. I believe he'll do the same this time - prove himself right n then walk away 😎

But but he's the hero so he cannot possibly walk away from Pooja forever 😝😝 I dunno but I've this theory that Kabir somehow knew the woman in the temple but he didn't knew she is Pooja's mom until the fashion show.. We know someone asked the driver to bring Pooja in that temple alone n our bet is on Kabir.. He definitely has something playing in his mind but it's not revenge.. He wants to give Pooja a reality check n honestly Pooja needs one too 😏 She should realize Kabir was never her enemy.. I believe this is the beginning of clearing up all the MUs btwn JaBir coz unless there's trust there cannot be a love story n Pooja has a terrible trust issue.. 

And her trust issue can only be resolved by Kabir coz like I said he's the Fixer here unlike most ITV shows where the MLs has trust issues n hence MUs the FLs for some reason or the other n the FLs fixes everything n gradually breaks the wall around the ML.. But here in EBSS Pooja is the one built up a wall around her n Kabir has to break through it n I feel n really hope 🙈🙈 bringing Pooja to her mother would be Kabir's 1st step.. He will make Pooja realize that she had been wrong in judging him n will gradually help her find peace 😍😍

Peace ✌ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice theory

Honestly the only thing l am sure of is that l liked this week's episodes, actually starting Friday, a lot. 

After a long time l'm interested and invested in the show again. 

One thing l thought was relevant was that Pooja told Kabir that despite knowing that he helped Dhruv flee she did not put him in prison,  because his family depends on him. His family would be over without him. 

Would Kabir remember only Pooja's insult and forget her kindness (in her head, because she misunderstood him) ?? 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After long time the curiosity has increased alot that what will happen next whats going to be the story and characters top 3 are

3)  will rani be able to accept her mom and pooja's decision to lead a simple life 

2)Whats actually pooja's mother character postive negative or grey

1) whats going in kabir's mind

And will pooja and her mothers relations will affect amma-pooja's relation 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Nice theory

Honestly the only thing l am sure of is that l liked this week's episodes, actually starting Friday, a lot. 

After a long time l'm interested and invested in the show again. 

One thing l thought was relevant was that Pooja told Kabir that despite knowing that he helped Dhruv flee she did not put him in prison,  because his family depends on him. His family would be over without him. 

Would Kabir remember only Pooja's insult and forget her kindness (in her head, because she misunderstood him) ?? 

@Bold.. This .. I've said in my posts many times that Kabir is righteous n the sensible one among all the characters.. He thinks before he acts n acts sensibly.. And if he misunderstands Pooja n goes after revenge then Pooja will decide to take revenge too again 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

After long time the curiosity has increased alot that what will happen next whats going to be the story and characters top 3 are

3)  will rani be able to accept her mom and pooja's decision to lead a simple life 

3. I doubt 🙄 There will be another difference in opinion btwn Pooja n Rani regarding simple life.. Not sure what her reaction would be about their mother.. 

2. Too early to say anything 🤔

1. I hope it's not revenge coz that would be disaster n with 0.8 TRP continuous revenge game btwn the leads won't work 😓 

@Bold.. Only if Pooja's mom turns out to be negative n Pooja is unaware of it 🤔

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

The moment Amma asked that question, I kind of felt Rani will be against it. 

Pooja's mother seems to be a mentally challenged person - This might make Pooja repent on keeping Suman under those medicines.

Kabir seems to be coming out of shock that he walked into a trap and looks like he's connecting the dots. Brilliant acting ! His mother said she received a call about Dhruv, he could see Pooja was genuinely angry at his barging in, she wasn't mocking at him this time, Dhruv was missing - but atleast not putting himself in more trouble. I think he was replaying the video to check for some evidence.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very beautifully written. But why does Kabir wants to prove himself innocent? 

Who is she even to him anymore? Kya Lena dena hein? Kuch lagti bhi nehi hein pooja unki.

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kala16

Very beautifully written. But why does Kabir wants to prove himself innocent? 

Who is she even to him anymore? Kya Lena dena hein? Kuch lagti bhi nehi hein pooja unki.

Nahi Pooja doesnt mean anything to him (or so he thinks) but she insulted him and his whole family in front of the media and the public who also now think he had a hand in the kidnapping and also ruining the fashion show! So i guess he will definitely try to clear his name!

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Nahi Pooja doesnt mean anything to him (or so he thinks) but she insulted him and his whole family in front of the media and the public who also now think he had a hand in the kidnapping and also ruining the fashion show! So i guess he will definitely try to clear his name!

But she had done it already right? She had called the media soon after PK died. So badnaami toh hogaya. 

Kabir had tears in his eyes and deep thoughts. As the TM said they will not take the revenge path this time.

Maybe he is thinking about Dr.ashok Sharma's plight when he was wrongly accused. The same had happened to him 20years ago. 

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kala16

But she had done it already right? She had called the media soon after PK died. So badnaami toh hogaya. 

Kabir had tears in his eyes and deep thoughts. As the TM said they will not take the revenge path this time.

Maybe he is thinking about Dr.ashok Sharma's plight when he was wrongly accused. The same had happened to him 20years ago. 

But everything she said in the media at that time about the Mittal family was true! Even if Kabir wanted he couldnt have gone against what she said because it was hundred percent the truth. This time what she said wasnt true because she herself doesnt know the truth! And kabir is a righteous man! He will definitely try to clear his name now I feel!😊