Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Engagement😕

I have seen many forced marriages on TV but forced engagement I am seeing for first time😕

Why they are getting engaged when in telly world, the probability of an engaged couple getting married is 0.01

BeingCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

CANT YOU IGNORE THIS POST. NO ! HOW YOU WILL. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS READY TO SPOIL OTHER'S HAPPINESS AND WHEN THEY GETS BASHED THEY ACTS TO BE INNOCENT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING PROBABLY.

Hahahahhaha. 🤣🤣🤣 Stop repeating my words. The way you expressed your so called opinion (IT IS HATE COMMENT NOT CRITISM NOT OPINION BY ANY MEANS) at the very second comment :-

"Ewww ! Jhanvi bhabhi and Devar kabir... This is so gross" alongwith those emojis.

Bla bla bla

This made me think either you are enough well mannered or not. Still you didnt stopped you argued with another person who tried to correct you.

And here you are telling me to learn manners. 😂 After seeing your comment people wont target me but you as you are the one who left a dirty comment lemme remind you.

And there's a style to express opinion. You will write anything thrash and will say at its an open forum and bla bla bla. NO !!

Firstly you learn some manners then blabber anything. And listen THIS PAGE IS MADE MY ME so if i can make it i can remove it too. 

And YOU LEARN TO BEHAVE FIRST !!!! We were just enjoying those pictures but you made it BITTER !!! SO YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

And i will definitely not stay quite and bear any thing wrong atleast on that which i myself created !!!!!

I am a silent reader and watching this show plus following this forum for updates.

I have few doubts from all the comments and posts !!Is everyone entitled to love Jabir??or watch the show only if u like jabir??isn't this a open forum?if people cant accept replies from people with different opinions then why to post in a open forum?what kind of language is this??bulling real person for a character??people here are not liking this show at the same time commenting on other shows which are good rating,why?

Yes Jabir doesn't looks as a couple even they write a Romeo Juliet story now.because ebss is the story of janvi mittal not pooja Sharma and her hate love story.if JanRuv marriage is fake and illusion ,but here 2 people(to tell exactly families ) are involved,not only pooja sharma or janvi.Anyway Janruv is dont want to happen but what about kavya?Kabir married kavya legally only and he called janvi as sister this is fact.If people wants to be happy with Jabir love story keep going but dont tell other what to do.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

does the actors know us no just praise their work .we watch the show for the story not for the actors and here every one is allowed to discuss their opinions. no one rulls the forum .why we discuss it because some of the things we like or dont like we want to get those feelings out of our system . its same if some thing is bothering you just write it down and you will feel relaxed. and we should be acting like the friends i know i am the most senior one here but on the forum we all discuss our views . i was told of very harshly regarding mishit in silsla2 after that i completely stopped watching that show allthow i was watching it from season 1. please respect every one .its a request.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To one and all who thinks that there is a problem with this relation of jabir:

To start with basic devar-bhabhi than let me tell this is that relation which has freedom of Choice to name like many people consider it as maa-beta,  Many consider it as bro-sis and many other consider it as friends! ! !  So its on ones perspective how you want to carry this relation it shouldn't be judged by others 

Now here we can see people think that though janhvi was fake but kabir was real! !  Totally agreed but we all know that we leave in world where circumstances plays a major role in our life and 

"Agar Rishtey badaltey hai toh uske sath uss rishtey ke sath jude huye maayne bhi badal jatey hai aur sath mein jazbaat bhi" u cannot say that what a person feel for another person that feelings shouldn't be changed it changes with time circumstances and situation regardless a fiction show is showing  it or not! !  U have to accept it and go with it but if u cant than move on from that its your choice totally 

Now coming to janhvi/pooja and kabir acceptable to each other or not! !  We people say that one should forgive and forget revenge is not good for anyone. . . So if we can forgive that person why cant we accept that person in our life in anyway we have too move on than why not together! ! ! 

Lastly kabir and janhvi/pooja are 2 individual  characters and what u think about both characters or story is upto you! ! ! And U can say pooja is not romantic but love doesn't mean to be romantic only its an emotion to be felt by everyone whether kabir or pooja. . . 

And frankly this is fictional show every turn will not be of yours or mine liking so if u don't like it u have Choice to say that but see that it doesn't mean u r mocking at the concept or individual as a whole! ! ! ! 

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Engagement😕

I have seen many forced marriages on TV but forced engagement I am seeing for first time😕

Why they are getting engaged when in telly world, the probability of an engaged couple getting married is 0.01

yes lol..they should have gone straight through to the wedding... these engagements rarely lead to the wedding.  ðŸ˜‚

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Totally disgusting and ðŸ¤¢

Kabir bhaiya aur Janvi bhabhi ki "engagement" yuck!!!!

This sounds so gross🤢

Wait — devar and Bhabi? Kaha se bhai? Aur pehle kisi show mein nai dekha devar-  bhabhi ki shaadi? Forgot KumKum? Geet- Maan? AND they were real devar- Bhabi. Mind you IN every sense. 

Jhanvi was never married to Dhruv. They had no physical relations at all. Jhanvi was an illusion. FAKE persona. Pooja is real. SO get over it. You don’t like- don’t watch it but please don’t spread negativity. I know you have the right to your opinion BUT don’t spread it here. Besides this show is FAR FAR better than so many other nonsense shows I have seen on ITV over the years! 

So chill now 

Edited by Honey_berries - 4 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Wait — devar and Bhabi? Kaha se bhai? Aur pehle kisi show mein nai dekha devar-  bhabhi ki shaadi? Forgot KumKum? Geet- Maan? AND they were real devar- Bhabi. Mind you IN every sense. 

Jhanvi was never married to Dhruv. They had no physical relations at all. Jhanvi was an illusion. FAKE persona. Pooja is real. SO get over it. You don’t like- don’t watch it but please don’t spread negativity. I know you have the right to your opinion BUT don’t spread it here. Besides this show is FAR FAR better than so many other nonsense shows I have seen on ITV over the years! 

So chill now 

Bravo! I totally forgot about Maan-Geet! Yes! They were Devar-Bhabhi but no one had any issues with them at all! People just took it like a fictional lovestory. And that's all this should be taken as as well.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol your both statements (bold) are so contradictory. 

First of all please enlighten me what point are you trying to make by referring to Mahabharat?

Number two I am not in 1970's but from this world only who has high regards for relations. 

Agreed Pooja and Dhruv's marriage was fake but it was the person Pooja only who lived in the Mittal house and played bhabhi bhabhi with the family members! 

Ok lets say Pooja was faking emotions but what about Kabir? Was he also faking emotions? Kabir always viewed Pooja as an elder sister for God's sake! How can human emotions change so drastically? 

Especially after all what Pooja did to Kabir's family? Who was indirectly responsible for his father's death and directly responsible for making the Mittals homeless? How can Kabir fall for such a woman? Does it even make sense? In the real world it would be absolute absurd. 

But oh well this is TV who cares for the story, morals or values? 

But whats irritating is while Kavya was in the show, some people preached about values and morals. And now they are happy with this pointless forced supposed romantic jodi of devar bhabhi. 

Hypocrisy huh ðŸ¥±

The real actors are acting so many marriage scenes , first night scenes and the pregnant scenes ...etc  with different actors. Some actors marry their on screen sisters too in the same show in their real life. The audience never criticise them how can they marry such the actors in their real life except some insane people.  The audience can realize that those are the imaginary characters.  According to this show Pooja is the real one. Jaanvi was her role in mittals family. So she need not hesitate to marry any of the man in that family.

Some marriage are happening in the shows to take the revenge. Why can't we take this marriage ( if the rumor is true) in that category.?.

People have the rights to expect their favorites should be a couple. They can enjoy the scenes if their favorite couple is there. So they express their happiness in this forum.  If you hate their options , you can express your option or opinion in a normal way . Your first reply clearly shows the reality of your thoughts. 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Engagement😕

Is their somewhere written here that it is a forced engagement ? These are just guesses this could be wrong too.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Is their somewhere written here that it is a forced engagement ? These are just guesses this could be wrong too.

thats what we talked in starting! ! !