Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Wait — devar and Bhabi? Kaha se bhai? Aur pehle kisi show mein nai dekha devar-  bhabhi ki shaadi? Forgot KumKum? Geet- Maan? AND they were real devar- Bhabi. Mind you IN every sense. 

Jhanvi was never married to Dhruv. They had no physical relations at all. Jhanvi was an illusion. FAKE persona. Pooja is real. SO get over it. You don’t like- don’t watch it but please don’t spread negativity. I know you have the right to your opinion BUT don’t spread it here. Besides this show is FAR FAR better than so many other nonsense shows I have seen on ITV over the years! 

So chill now 

Oh really 😳 I've never seen Geet so never knew they were Devar-Bhabi.. But Maneet as I know are considered as one of the most beautiful couple in ITV .. And people here are having problems with JaBir 🙄 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Engagement😕

I have seen many forced marriages on TV but forced engagement I am seeing for first time😕

Why they are getting engaged when in telly world, the probability of an engaged couple getting married is 0.01

We don't know anything yet Gabbar 😂😂😂 But no issue even it happens.. Many things happen on ITV.. In one show we had seen hate kiss for the 1st time n here we'll get to see forced/blackmailed engagement if it actually happens 😂😂😂 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes lol..they should have gone straight through to the wedding... these engagements rarely lead to the wedding.  😂

Remember in NK, Neil Khanna got engaged thrice to different ladies but never married any of them. And ultimately he got married to Avni multiple times with whom he was never engaged 😆

ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Is their somewhere written here that it is a forced engagement ? These are just guesses this could be wrong too.

Is it somewhere written that only few people have the right to guess?

ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

We don't know anything yet Gabbar 😂😂😂 But no issue even it happens.. Many things happen on ITV.. In one show we had seen hate kiss for the 1st time n here we'll get to see forced/blackmailed engagement if it actually happens 😂😂😂 

Kya baat boli Beguni Basanti👏 I guess Kutumb was the first serial which introduced the concept of forced marriages. In fact its title song showed forced engagement.And then it became a ITV tradition Chain se jeene nahin doonga sataonga, saari umar ungli pe nachaonga🤗

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysx7RIND8Rc

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Totally disgusting and 🤢

Kabir bhaiya aur Janvi bhabhi ki "engagement" yuck!!!!

This sounds so gross🤢

stupid fans..engagement mein kaun aisa kapada phantasy hein 🤦

They didn't show any reason for kabir to get engaged to pooja.

Suman wants pooja to suffer entire life and she will allow her son to get engaged to pooja???😁😁😁😀😀😀😂😂😂😌😌😌🤔🤔🤔

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

who kya hey hate kiss 🙄

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Magizh

stupid fans..engagement mein kaun aisa kapada phantasy hein 🤦

They didn't show any reason for kabir to get engaged to pooja.

Suman wants pooja to suffer entire life and she will allow her son to get engaged to pooja???😁😁😁😀😀😀😂😂😂😌😌😌🤔🤔🤔

Twitter ppls desperation is too much. Magizh did u see ner konda paarvai movie?

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingCool

I am a silent reader and watching this show plus following this forum for updates.

I have few doubts from all the comments and posts !!Is everyone entitled to love Jabir??or watch the show only if u like jabir??isn't this a open forum?if people cant accept replies from people with different opinions then why to post in a open forum?what kind of language is this??bulling real person for a character??people here are not liking this show at the same time commenting on other shows which are good rating,why?

Yes Jabir doesn't looks as a couple even they write a Romeo Juliet story now.because ebss is the story of janvi mittal not pooja Sharma and her hate love story.if JanRuv marriage is fake and illusion ,but here 2 people(to tell exactly families ) are involved,not only pooja sharma or janvi.Anyway Janruv is dont want to happen but what about kavya?Kabir married kavya legally only and he called janvi as sister this is fact.If people wants to be happy with Jabir love story keep going but dont tell other what to do.

well said..this forum belongs only for jabir fandom..they will show any nonsense and we have to see that and clap with this blind fans...the entire story itself is a crap.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Kya baat boli Beguni Basanti👏 I guess Kutumb was the first serial which introduced the concept of forced marriages. In fact its title song showed forced engagement.And then it became a ITV tradition Chain se jeene nahin doonga sataonga, saari umar ungli pe nachaonga🤗

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysx7RIND8Rc

OMG, Kutumb! i loved this show, Pratham and Gauri were my first otp.

But i don't think Kutumb and EBSS can be compared. The stories are quite different. 

Not talking about forced engagement, marriage, etc, but the kind of show. 

Pratham was always a bad boy, I love him, but he started as a bad boy.

Kabir was always the good guy, so why kidnap, force, et al?