Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Icey_dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chp 4

The day passed by, kabir had excused himself in regards to office work for couple of hours but he was working from home. Still not wanting to leave ved alone with pooja. Soon It was night time after tucking ved to bed, kabir came to pooja's bedroom. She was startled to see him. She had assumed he would be sleeping with ved just like last night. 

Pooja : what are you doing here kabir?

Kabir : it's my wedding night where else would I be; If not besides my newly wedded wife? He said with fake calmness.

Pooja : what are you saying? are you out of your mind? We married to give ved a legal status. 

Kabir : yes our marriage gives my child legal status and it also gives me conjugal rights over you. He came closer to pooja, cupped her face and said I won't be mocked like dhruv when this scam is over. 

Before she could respond he planted his mouth over hers. Pooja stiffened for a moment then responded with equal ferocity. Something in her snapped with his touch. There was hurt, agression, resignment and feral need for each other in their love making. 

It was early morning, kabir sat at the edge of the bed, he searched for his clothes in the morning rays of sun. He saw pooja sleeping, she looked throughly ravished. Her Lips were swollen. He noticed love bites on his shoulders. She was a spitting fire in bed, he thought. Than a sense of self loathing overtook him. He didn't mean to take things this far with her. He just meant to give her a punishing kiss. This one last time. It was his way of getting closure; So that he can finally say good bye to her. But than she had responded to him and his body had acted on its own accord. What was about this woman that got him so riled up, He wondered. She has never been out of his system. Even when she was married to dhruv; He corrected faked her marriage with dhruv, he had noticed an air of mystery around her. A woman who loved even orphans so much, did horrible things to his family.. to him without skipping a heartbeat. After she had faked her accident and he had started living with amma he had realised she had many more shades to her. Last night, He meant to punish her but instead it was he who was feeling more vulnerable and exposed than before. That was it!! he had to pull a plug on this now. With one last look at pooja he left the room.

Pooja woke up with a start she was exhausted and still dreamy. Was last night a dream? She remembered the events of last night and blushed. She looked around but kabir was nowhere to be seen. She was relieved, she had few minutes alone to gather her thoughts. Her life had changed so fast her head was spinning. So kabir was serious about giving this marriage a chance and not have it just as a facade for ved. Suprisingly she was not opposed to this idea. She felt attracted to kabir. She never felt the Same about any other man in her life. Marriage was never in the life plan because she had thought no man would understand how damaged she was. But kabir somehow managed to understand her on deeper level. Last night if kabir hadn't initiated, she would never have know how much she craved him. One touch from kabir and she was in flames. She had gone through a lot in life and kabir's touch somehow soothed her demons. She resolved she will make it work. They will just have to find a way to hide it from his and her families. But why was kabir still single? it had been 4 years and yet he was not married? She had thought he might have solved his differences with kavya by now. There were too many questions but today was a new start to her life. she intended to be honest to it under all circumstances.

She got dressed and came down stairs.  kabir had a file on table and he was drinking coffee. The look on his face was unreadable. She was unsure of herself for first time. She squared her shoulders and joined kabir at the table. She went scarlet on seeing kabir. Kabir saw her, there on her collar bone was an evidence of their wild romp last night. he had a strangest urge to kiss the bruise away and he quickly averted his eyes. This woman had somehow gotten under his skin. 

Kabir said to pooja in clipped tones: pooja, I need you to sign these papers.

Pooja looked at the papers and gasped! Divorce papers!!!! 

(Kabir liked the rattled look on pooja's face. He thought, good keep her rattled just like I am) pooja: Why are you giving these to me?

Kabir : because darling wife, we are getting divorced and you are giving me full custody of ved. 

Pooja : kabir!!! what sort of disgusting prank is this?

Kabir : this was the plan all along pooja!! Why do you think I got married to you in such a hurry? I want my son out of your gasp. Do you really think I will stay married to a manipulative, lying woman like you?

Pooja : but last night I thought....were  having a new start..she suddenly remembered kabir's words just before he had kissed her. 'I will not be mocked like dhruv...'she was shivering with rage. One time she gives into emotions and this is how she gets punished.

Pooja : I will go to court. I will never give you veds full custody. Even court will give a 3 year child's custody to mother. And I have money. I will fight you till the end.

Kabir : ahh yes!! About money that you took out in the name of an NGO. In order to cover your trail; you committed a fraud; And once I go to court with the evidence you will likely go to jail and than I will get the custody of ved and ved with grow up thinking her mother is a money minded fraud.

So choice Is yours which option do you want to choose. 

Pooja was stunned with tears in her eyes she pleaded kabir please! I took the money so that i can provide for my son. Our son. I didnt cheat anyone. Ved has right over that money too. 

Kabir : good luck explaining that to court. He said dryly.

Pooja : I can't live without ved. He is my child. Ved needs me too. He is attached to me. You can't separate us. 

Kabir : I am not heartless like you. I am a good father irrespective of what you think. Hence, I have this proposal. he forwarded another set of papers. Pooja looked at those papers they were employment contract of a nanny.

Pooja : you want me to be a nanny to my own child? How dare you!! I am his mother. Kabir! Please listen to me we can have a new start!..

Kabir: pooja(he lightly ran his finger down her jaw) showing mocking concern.. last night was a closure. you want a new start, this is how one gets a new start. You are free from me. Now go, find yourself a new man to give you a child. Because with my child all you can ever be is his nanny albit temperory, till I make sure his attachment to you lessens. 

Pooja had enough of his insults. She grabbed kabir's shirt , raised herself on her toes and settled her mouth on his. Her tongue stroking his, her hands raking his head, pulling his hairs. She pressed herself into kabir's body. Kabir was shocked and totally unprepared for this. Red hot passion ran wild In him. He still craved her and only her. Almost as if having a mind of its own his erection pressed hard against pooja. Letting her know, her effect on him. Pooja satisfied with his physical reaction to her, rubbed herself against him one last time and than pushed him away.

A hiss escaped kabir's mouth. His eyes blazed with anger.

Pooja : you see kabir, last night was neither a closure for you nor a new start for me. Because past will always be between us. It defines us. I ran not because I wanted a fresh start But because ved needed it. Ved didn't deserve to be a part of that vicious cycle. 

After meeting ved can you seriously believe that I forgot about you. He is a replica of you kabir. His every action reminds me of you. After I got to know I was expecting, I was so scared. Not for my life but for the life of my she corrected our unborn child. Your mother prays to God for my demise religiously. Your brother has already kidnapped me once if it hadn't been for your timely intervention, I would have been dead. My own sister is ready to hurt me because she thinks I betrayed her by snatching you from her. How our families would have reacted to ved's existence? Would they accept him? Considering rani and dhruv not killing him in first place. Your mother will always see my child as a plot to take away her son and my mother would have hated me and ved because he is the son of mittal family who killed her husband. That night we did exactly what we both had been accused of.

Kabir averted his gaze from her at that point. He still felt uncomfortable about it. It was the first time they were talking about it. He realised It had been 4 years and he still wasn't ready for it.

Pooja noticed it and misinterpreted it as shame. It made her more furious.

Pooja: unlike you I am not ashamed of it.  I needed that. And you were the only one who understood me at that moment. I am not ashamed that I am the mother of your child. It was not something that I had planned but I am glad it was in my destiny. In fact I am glad that ved is your child. I have always respected you. I have been fighting against strangers but you were fighting with your own family for justice and truth. It takes courage and I want my child to be like you.

She signed divorce papers and  employment contract saying Even if I have to be nanny to my own kid, I will not regret it as I can be close to him. 

She started leaving the room. Kabir was too shocked to reply. pooja stopped at the door and said in soft voice kabir, we both are broken irrevocably, we are bound to make mistakes but that doesn't mean our child has to bear the consequences of it. I seriously believed pooja had to die in front of those people to protect my child from this madness. It was my duty as a mother. She left.

Kabir stood there pondering. Does he have it in him to believe pooja just one last time. Could he afford to risk trusting her with his child at stake. He knew he wont survive if he lost ved. He couldn't think. 

He called amma. 

Amma : he was close to tears amma, I need you here in Mumbai. I am sending tickets please come as soon as possible.

Amma heard his voice and immediately understood it was about pooja. Only pooja could break kabir to this extent.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this new chapter.

foxi thumbnail

Oh no, thats so mean. Pooja has to be veds Nanny.

Hopefully Amma can sort things out between them.

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Chp 5

Pooja took care of ved. Kabir was in the house too. he had overturned her bedroom into his office. he refused to trust pooja to let her be alone with ved. 

A door bell rang. She opened the door and saw amma. She was missing amma today but didn't try and call her. now when amma stood there in front of her, she couldn't hold back; she hugged amma just like those times when she was a little girl. 

Amma was too shock to see pooja alive. When pooja pulled away she saw hurt and accusation in amma's eyes. 

Pooja : amma I. ..

Amma (giving pooja a tight slap). This is how you repay my love. I considered you my daughter but you never considered me as your mother it seems!

Kabir saw this exchange between amma and pooja. he quickly saw ved nearby; amma had not noticed ved nor had ved noticed amma hitting pooja.  He had to intervine. 

He came towards the door. 

Kabir: Amma..please come inside.

Pooja noticed amma's face soften on seeing kabir. The love that she had seen for herself in amma's eyes was there for kabir too. She did not like it one bit. Kabir took amma to ved.

Kabir : ved, look who is here to meet you, your grandmother!!!!

Amma looked at ved and than at kabir she understood what must have happened. Kabir had never shared about his and pooja's equation. Amma hadn't thought that they had been intimate either. But now she understood why kabir was thrawting kavya's moves and his mother's attempt at getting him married. Kabir was holding so much pain inside him. Her heart went out to him.

Ved: granny!!! are you going to stay here from now? Will you play with me? Ved looked expectantly. Amma looked at ved, hugged him and said yes my dear son. I will be here from now on. 

Amma to ved : let me freshen up, talk to your daddy and than we will play. Ved nodded in agreement.

Amma gave a thunderous look to pooja and asked kabir to follow her.

Pooja felt betrayed and all alone. Amma was trusting kabir more than her!! She didn't ask me even once. didn't want to here my side of story. kabir had become so close to her. She wanted to curlup and cry like a wounded kitten.

In the room. Kabir putting his head on amma's lap broke down in tears. 

Kabir to amma: Amma, did you see what she did to me. She took away my son!!! I was punished so harshly. I wasn't there to hold my son when he was born. I wasn't there to hold him when he started walking. I missed his first smile... all those moments. Kabir was sobbing uncontrollably. When she stole all my wealth I didn't feel this bad because I knew I could earn the fortune back but How am I supposed to get all those moments with my child back?

Amma: I know this time pooja is wrong. I will never forgive her. 

Amma had settled in ved's room pooja went to Amma, she could still sense her anger.

She said please let me explain my reasons, i deserve a chance to explain myself. Amma was quiet so she continued with her reasons. At last Amma said you should have informed kabir. No matter what he had a right to know. Pooja being defensive said he has his family. Also, I thought sooner or later after me gone things would get settled and kavya would be back in his life.

Pooja suddenly remembered and asked Amma how does kabir know about NGO and money that I took in the name of it. It could only have been uncovered by someone who works closely with an NGO and delibrately looks for financial discrepancies. Did he get the books of NGO checked so that he can get an upper hand on me?

Amma looked at pooja and said kabir knows about it because he runs the NGO. He takes care of all the orphaned girls personally just like you promised but didn't live up to it. 

Pooja was stunned by amma's revelations. Amma continued when you left, you created more devastation. You destroyed Kabir completely.  This Kabir doesn't have a zeal for life. He works tirelessly, all he has allowed in his life is work. He has shut himself from the world. From all the emotions happiness, love. he doesn't share his feelings with anyone. All that hurt and pain inside him is killing him like a slow poison. His whole life he has lived for others. When he was in army he lived for his country. He married kavya for the sake of his friend. Then he lived for his family. He was there for everyone but no one was there for him. 

Amma turned to pooja with teary eyes, folded hands and said, mein tere aage  haath jodti Hu, mere bacche se ved ko mat cheen. Agar koi Kabir ko jeena sikha sakta hai toh woh sirf ved hai. Pooja tujhe apna badla mil gaya. Lekein usme Kabir barbad ho gaya. Mein tere aage Kabir ki zindagi ki bheeg mangti Hu. Pooja, kabir chahe kuch na kahe per anderse woh bohot tut chuka hai. 

Pooja had tears in her eyes. She hadn't thought of kabir ever. But she vowed she will not let any harm fall on kabir form now on. He had given her ved. A new lease of life. He deserved it too. They both deserved  it. And she will die trying and repenting for her actions towards kabir. She promised herself that dream of happy family that included ved herself and kabir. She just has to make kabir believe in it too. She promised amma she will not come between ved and kabir.

Kabir was at office, now that amma was home he could trust her to look after ved. But he couldn't get pooja's words out of his mind. She had valid points but she should have trusted him they would have come up with some arrangement.

But as always she never trusted him and after all this, he could never trust her. He decided, to the world pooja will continue to be ved's mother but legally she will be just his nanny. He would divorce her and keep the full custody. If pooja wanted she could stay in the same house but as an employee under his watchful eyes. 

It was almost a week things almost felt like a routine. He and pooja did not have any further conversations. He met Mrs. Salve and asked her point blank whether she knew about his and ved's relation. She confessed after meeting him for business purpose she did notice similarities between ved and kabir and had her suspicions. Kabir out of goodness of heart and her inadvertent role in helping him meet his son offered her rather generous amount for her fashion house.

It was afternoon, pooja reached kabir's office. She knocked on his door. Kabir!

Kabir looked up from his file. Saw pooja and called her in. 

Kabir I wanted to talk to you.

Kabir : sir! I am your boss. You are a nanny to my child. When ved is not around, you call me sir. Am I clear?

Pooja took a deep breath as if to calm herself, looked at kabir and said. Sir, I wanted a night off tonight. I have some urgent work that I need to take care of. I have spoken to amma. She has agreed to look after ved in case he needs her.

Kabir was bristling will anger. He hadn't expected for pooja to comply so easily. What was she planning? 

Kabir : no matter what you do, you won't win this time And if you want to take off, sure go ahead. I can manage my son without you And sooner he won't need you at all. 

It hurt even to listen him say this but atleast kabir was showing some emotions even if it was of hate and anger. 

She will take that for now. Pooja decided to leave.

Kabir called out what work do you have? Pooja calmy replied it's personal sir. And left.

Kabir couldn't concentrate after that. what sort of personal work, she took night off.  Did she have a lover? A boyfriend?  Now that kabir was staying in the house she couldn't bring him home. 

It was 10.00 PM. He hadn't seen pooja at the dinner. was she going to be out whole night? Strangly he got annoyed with the idea. He heard a soft knock on the door, he said come in.

He saw pooja standing in a white satin gown, the dim light was making her look eternally beauty. He felt a strange relief watching her back home. 

Kabir I want to talk to you. 

Annoyed with himself, to let her  affect him, he harshly said, sir I asked you to call me sir.

Pooja : I know, but I am here to talk to you as a mother of your child, not as a nanny.

Kabir : it's late I am busy. I only have  15 minutes so say your piece fast and leave.

Pooja : than make time kabir! You have always accused me of not trusting you ever. I am here to rectify my error. I am here to tell you the complete truth. She handed him an envelope. 

Kabir almost dreaded opening it. If pooja looked so shattered by it, it had to be bad. He felt a sense of forewarning. He was almost tempted to tell pooja that he can't take it any more. He opened the envelope and read the letter in it. It was a resignation letter. He looked at pooja questioningly. Pooja squared her shoulders as if mentally preparing herself. She owed this to Ved. Her son would never forgive her if it was she who had hurt his father. She had to try for that happy family. Even if there was a risk that she might loose everything.  

She said with a hollow voice after you hear the complete truth you might not want me anywhere near ved not even as his nanny. Just like that kabir's heart sank.

Hope you guys loved reading this new update.

foxi thumbnail

I feel sorry for Pooja. Amma begging her for Kabirs happiness, felt odd. I wish she would still support pooja. 

Lets see whats the entire truth and why pooja thinks that after knowing it Kabir wont allow her to be with ved

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Superb I love this FF update soon and create an index on front page as as it will be convenient for the people who are coming to this page,so many person who read fanfictions but just because you don't update that you have updated next chapter people do not visit here so I will suggest you to update the index and update your your title as well regularly

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Damn....I am booked....pls update soon.

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: maivelli

Superb I love this FF update soon and create an index on front page as as it will be convenient for the people who are coming to this page,so many person who read fanfictions but just because you don't update that you have updated next chapter people do not visit here so I will suggest you to update the index and update your your title as well regularly

Hi maivelli

hi Maivelli

there is some technical glitch, it isnt allowing me to edit the title of the topic from my phone. i have to log in from my laptop to edit title and like all comments. 

Edited by Icey_dreams - 4 years ago
maivelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icey_dreams

Hi maivelli

hi Maivelli

there is some technical glitch, it isnt allowing me to edit the title of the topic from my phone. i have to log in from my laptop to edit title and like all comments. 

It's ok 

Icey_dreams thumbnail

i am glad you liked it. will update soon.

maivelli thumbnail

It's my favourite till now on jabir