Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Well Kabir should give her a chance 

Pooja ran due to her survival instinct. She did not know how kabir nor his family will react. Mothers first instinct is to protect the child

Lets c how they deal with this

Icey_dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chp 3

Pooja sat at the driving seat opened the front door but kabir took his son and sat in the back seat effectively excluding pooja. Pooja remembered a memory when kabir had done exactly the same thing to insult her but today he did it to put distance between her and her son. Kabir pulled ved onto his lap. He needed ved near him to keep his sanity or God help him he was going to kill pooja just this moment.

Pooja saw kabir had ved in his lap she understood what he was going through. He was scared of loosing his son just like she had been since the time she found out she was expecting a child. Even she didn't want to be away from her child. Their eyes met through mirror and she had a strong sense that her life was about to be turned upside down.

They reached home. Kabir was holding ved stubbornly refusing to let ved go. Ved was super excited to notice any uneasiness around. Kabir looked at the house. It was homely. He did notice that it was baby proof with military precision. He had to give it to pooja she had provided good house to his son. He quickly corrected himself she robbed her son of fatherly love. Yes, he was not going to allow himself have any sympathy for pooja, he will just concentrate on her faults from now on. He sat on sofa with ved again on his lap. Ved was too content with kabir's closeness it pinched at pooja's heart. Just than ved said mumma I am hungry, I want my milkshake. Pooja froze mentally praying her son to not utter the name of that damn fruit. Ved turned to face kabir and said Sir, will you have milkshake too? my mumma makes very tasty chickoo milkshake. Kabir by now was holding himself together by a thread of self control. It did not escape pooja's notice that kabir was strung as tight as a bow by this time. He gave a look to pooja that could kill lesser humans. She hurried to kitchen made them milkshake and returned back with a tray having two glasses of chickoo milkshake. Kabir obviously refused by gesturing his head not trusting his words. Ved happily took his glass and started drinking; mid way he realised kabir was not drinking but watching him instead. Ved offered kabir his glass to drink from. Sir, taste it you will love it too!! Ved was a picture of innocence and love; kabir couldn't refuse it. He drank from ved's glass and said thank you, it is indeed very tasty. pooja noticed a catch in his voice. He was fighting back tears. He quickly hugged ved tight. He resolved to himself he will not let anyone come between him and his son not even the mother. he mentally condemned pooja to the darkest pits of hell for keeping him away from his kid. 

Looking at kabir and ved pooja felt ashamed for her actions. The picture that father son duo presented was enough to melt even the hardest of ice. She had always felt guilty of keeping them apart but looking at them together now her shame and guilt increased ten fold. The remainder of the day passed in same manner kabir refused to leave ved even for a moment. He even insisted on tucking ved to bed. All day long pooja felt so excluded. Ofcourse a small part of her realised that's how kabir must have felt. But she knew whatever she did was best for ved. Lost in her thoughts she didn't realise ved was asleep and kabir was watching her with undisguised anger. Before she could speak kabir had her by the throat, dragged her outside ved's room pinned her by the wall. 

Kabir: he is my son!!!

It wasn't a question it was a statement said with conviction. Not that pooja was going to deny it. 

Kabir continued in a raged whisper I want to kill you right here. But I won't do it. You don't deserve easy death for your sins. I always believed what you did to my family was for revenge. If my family had not wronged you.. you might have been a good person. But I was wrong you are inheritantly evil. I have never wronged you yet you do the most evil thing to me. Was this your plan all along? To take away the son because my family took away your father from you?

Pooja tried to speak but couldn't his grip on her neck was choking her breath. She somehow kicked him and freed herself from his grasp.

Pooja: kabir what are you saying? 

Kabir : You weren't in a hurry to reveal your identity until kavya found out about your truth hence you decided to cut short your drama and kill my father. Who knows if everything went as per your plan you might have slept with dhruv to get a child out of him and....

Pooja slapped kabir unable to listen further.  

Pooja: How could you think so low of me. Even though I had to get into fake marriage with dhruv I have protected my virtue. I have never let dhruv close to me. How could you even think of me and dhruv after that night? Are you so blinded by rage to believe that low of me? 

Kabir: don't blame me here. It's always you who has believed low of me. Always accused me of things that I never did. Whether it was about factory or your kidnapping. Did you believe me? 

Pooja feeling ashamed said I know kabir I have made many wrong decisions in my life And hurt you in the process...but trust me..

Kabir : trust you!!!! Kabir gave a humor less laugh. I can never trust you pooja, but I won't let you hurt me anymore. I will go so far away with my son that you will not be able to reach me. 

Pooja panicking kabir please you can't do this to me. I can't live without him. 

Kabir : I lived without my son. Now it's your turn.

He went inside ved's room and shut the door keeping pooja out.

Night passed... kabir passed it watching his son and making future plans and pooja passed it by crying and thinking of ways to convince kabir of her good intension. 

It was morning, ved's school time. She knocked on the door.

Kabir it's ved's school time. I need to get him ready for school open the door.

Kabir opened the door. He was silent. Pooja got ved ready for school and they were at the breakfast table when ved suddenly asked sir what is your name?

Kabir replied kabir Mittal. 

Ved looked wide eyed at him? Dad!!!!

Kabir was shocked? And pooja chocked on her coffee... looking at pooja's reaction kabir concluded it wasn't pooja who revealed his name. Before kabir could say anything. Ved said my teacher says ved kabir Mittal, if you do any more mischief I will call your mother. She doesn't allow me to sit besides esha. 

All my friends calls me veka. Kabir laughed as his son kept on blabbing . Pooja wanting to change the subject as soon as possible she asked why veka?

Ved simply replied because they don't like to call ved. And veka is ved and kabir together.

Do you like your name ved? Kabir asked.

Ved looked at his mother and shrugged. Kabir noted ved didn't want to hurt his mother. 

Pooja averted her eyes not wanting kabir to see hurt in them. She had thought of ved as a name because it had the same spiritual connotations like pooja and kabir.

Atleast An essence if not love that would bind all three of them together. 

Soon it was time for them to leave for school kabir insisted to accompany. 

After dropping off ved to school kabir was driving off at the road that did not lead to home. He did not reply even though pooja repeatedly asked him. Finally he stopped the car in the parking lot of a court house. Pooja screamed at kabir you can't get me arrested for not telling you about the child. Kabir sshhhed her and said I am not getting you arrested. We are getting married. Pooja stared at him waiting for the punchline but when none of it came, she realised he was serious. Pooja panicking kabir we can't get married!! We can't here ...she was struggling to form a coherent sentence. 

Kabir annoyed at her said ... not here ? Toh kya mandir lejata tumhe jaha tum fake pandit se hamari shaadi karati? I am not dhruv!!! 

Pooja exclaimed kabir!! (Why was he deliberately bringing up dhruv in the conversation was beyond her). As it was not the time nor the place for such discussion she simply said I will not marry you. 

Kabir grabbed her by arms, their faces so near they could feel each others breath on their face. Pooja sharma you will marry me now at this moment, my child will not be recognised as an illegitimate one. You decided to have my child now you have to marry me. You may not have any regard for society but I will be damn if I let anyone from society  point figure at my son.

Pooja thought about it and realised that kabir was right no matter where she would go one day this would come up. She didn't want ved to feel embarrassed about his birth. She certainly didn't want him to think he was a product of one night stand. She winced internally for putting it like that but that was the truth. She had to marry kabir. She looked at kabir resigned and nodded.

They got married within 2 hours and later went to pick up ved from school. The day was almost like a nightmare to pooja. 

Thanks for reading. I hope you guys liked it.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your plot is  good and i like it but just a suggestion that please keep the pace of emotions a little slow as i felt its running to fast i hope u didnt felt bad with suggestion .....

foxi thumbnail

Very nice.

Best part was when Kabir said that if she had decided to keep his child she must marry him now.

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Superb post it in watpadd

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Your plot is  good and i like it but just a suggestion that please keep the pace of emotions a little slow as i felt its running to fast i hope u didnt felt bad with suggestion .....

Hey shruzzy, I am glad you liked the plot. I didnt mind your suggestion at all. Actually this was hurried because with dynamics betwen kabir and pooja, kabir was in a hurry to get married. You will know why in future updates. Pace will slow down once they are married and they start staying together. 

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxi

Very nice.

Best part was when Kabir said that if she had decided to keep his child she must marry him now.

Hey foxi, I am glad that your liked it. That was my favourite line too. It showed kabir''s army man instinct. Straight to the point no other nonsense. 

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: maivelli

Superb post it in watpadd

Thanks for the encouraging words, will think about it..

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When will you update next

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icey_dreams

Hey shruzzy, I am glad you liked the plot. I didnt mind your suggestion at all. Actually this was hurried because with dynamics betwen kabir and pooja, kabir was in a hurry to get married. You will know why in future updates. Pace will slow down once they are married and they start staying together. 

ohkkk than will wait for your updates! ! !  Keep the work ongoing