Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Icey_dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Hi sanjana, Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you liked it.
Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Love the story. Please continue. 

Thanks for the kind words! I will post nest chapter soon.

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Nice write up.. good that you carried the story based on their emotions... Where they understood each other... They shared pain... No lovey dovey but still heart warming...

Thanks ,I am glad you liked it. After all that they have been through I didn't feel imagining lovey dovey jabir would be convincin. Hence made this ff. Hope you will like future chapters.

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: maivelli

Nice write it on wattpad 

Thanks for the encouragement. Will surely think about it.

Icey_dreams thumbnail

[QUOTE=AnjuRish]

Wow very very interesting 

I wanted to see the dynamics where kabir acknowledge his folks were wrong his mother his aunt his grandpa and his father was a criminal 

Thanks I hope you will love how this FF progresses.

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRACHU13

That's a different concept, 😍😍pls continue soon 😍😍 excited 

I am glad you liked this different take on story. Hope you will love reading it as story progresses

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Wow really amazing you should continue it 

I really wanna know why pooja did it 

My poor kabir 

Thanks in future chapters you will learn motives for pooja''s action. Hope you understand her if not appreciate her short sightedness. 

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Something very different. Loved it. Do continue ❤️

Thanks. Hope your will love reading next chapters.

Icey_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxi

Nice, you should contine

Thanks for the encouragement!!

Icey_dreams thumbnail

[QUOTE=Icey_dreams]

Hi friends,

I am glad you guys liked the story.

Thanks for reading. Hope you guys enjoy reading new chapter.

Chp 2

Kabir was conversing with Mrs. Salve about taking over her fashion house in Mumbai. 

Kabir : Mrs. Salve before taking over I want to see your collections, meet your team of designers, hence I am coming to Mumbai this week and after that we can take it from there. 

Dhruv enters kabir's cabin 

Kabir : I am busy dhruv. He said curtly.

Dhruv and Kabir's relationship was at all time low. He too worked in the office but in different department.

Dhruv : dekh kabir I know you don't want to talk to me. But maa is not well, atleast for maa come home.

Kabir : From when are you so concerned about family members especially maa and if you would have ever cared, we wouldn't have been in this position in the first place.

Kabir thought of his mother he had regretfully accepted that her mother never stood up for the right things she did teach her kids virtues but when it came to punish them for their wrong doings she was weak and her motherly love turned selfish. He realised her mother was not sarvagun sampanna. It was hard on him to see his mother in this light. That was one reason he had left the house.

Dhruv thought of that fateful day when he married rani. To say He loathed rani would be an understatement And upon death of pooja he realised that he loved her despite everything. More than anything he wanted to hurt pooja just like she hurt him. He wanted pooja to think about him just him for once. But now that she is no more, nothing felt worthy. Than he saw kabir and his hate for him and pooja increased tenfold. Kabir may not accept it but he is in love with pooja Just like he himself will always be in love with janhvi even if she was just a bhram.

Pooja wished her son happy birthday. There was a party thrown and all his friends and handful of hers were invited. Looking at ved anyone would say he is too intelligent for his age and that thought made her proud as well as terrified. Soon the day would come when he would ask for his father. She resolved that whenever the time came she would reveal kabir's name to him and tell him he was an army officer. She had made enough wrong decisions but she would never take aways Kabir's right over his son. She knew kabir would be the best dad in the world. Even if he didn't love her he would regard ved with utmost love and care. She had seen him with kavya and her son aarav. 

Mrs. Salve brought her out of her musings.

Pooja what are you thinking?

Pooja: I was looking at ved and just couldn't help feeling proud. 

Mrs. Salve was pooja's friend in Mumbai. she owned a fashion house. She was a widow. pooja and she had bonded over being single women. Pooja would sell her designs only to her fashion house but even after repeated urging from Mrs. Salve she did not join as full time designer. Ved was young and she did not want to miss any single moment with him. She knew firsthand Growing up without parents, the importance of parental love and guidance. She had to be both a mother and a father to her son. She had foreseen this situation and hence took enough money with her before faking that suicide accident. she was careful enough to covered her money trail. 

She had thought about it many times but each time she was convinced that her death was the only way. She just wished she would have told amma before she left. She missed her and ved would have loved to have a grandmother like her. Hell she herself could use a parenting tip every now and then. But amma had devoted her life to her and rani and now she deserved to be free and live her own life. She wondered many times what amma would be doing these days. Maybe she is involved with orphanage girls those girls needed amma to be their guiding light. Just than ved came over to her and Mrs. Salve. 

ved: helloo aunty!!!! Where is my gift?

Pooja : ved!!! Aase nahi gift mangte beta 

Mrs. Salve : Pooja you stay out of it. this is between me and ved. ved, I have got you what you had asked for.

Pooja looking confused asked Mrs. Salve what had ved asked. Mrs. Salve replied ved had asked for a costume for his fancy dress competition in school. 

Pooja said but they have not yet decided what he wants to dress up like.

Ved jumped in the conversation and said army officer!!!! I want to be an army officer.

Pooja felt a punch in the gut. A memory of kabir in his army uniform flashed before her eyes. She paled visibly noticing this. Mrs. Salve took her to nearby sofa and got her a juice to drink. She said I know idea of sending your only kid to army is devastating thought for any mother. But you should be proud of his choice. Pooja didn't bother to correct her, partly she was thankful for her misunderstanding. If kabir would have heard his son, he would feel so proud of him. She went across the room to ved, gave him a tight hug and with moist eyes said she is proud of him.  

Kabir came to the fashion house, Mrs. Salve showed him all the collection. He was impressed with the few designs and asked Mrs salve to get those types of design more as they complemented the upcoming theme of the fashion show. Mrs salve quickly saw the design and shook her head and said I am sorry kabir you can't get more of those, that designer only makes few of the designs per month. 

Kabir : why haven't you offered her a permanent position? 

Mrs Salve: she doesn't want it. I have practically begged her. But she is adamant.

Kabir : maybe you don't have my charm. He said dryly. I would like to meet her and I will show you how to close a deal. He hadn't gain a reputation of being ruthless business in past years for nothing. This new kabir took what he wanted.

Mrs. Salve shaking her head. Ohh!!! don't you dare to use your charm. You might upset her and will loose her completely. But you can charm her son. If ved, her son likes you her mom would go easy on you. 

Kabir thought of the name ved. He liked it. Mrs. Salve was continuing luckily for you, her son has a facination for army men. He had seen your picture on my computer And today he has gone to school fancydress competition dressed as an army man. He would be esthetic on meeting you. 

Kabir felt proud of the kid. At such a young age kid had great choice. 

He took the playschool address from her and left. Pooja who had just parked her car and was waiting for ved to come out of school got a call from Mrs. Salve informing her about her army officer friend who was in town coming to meet ved. Pooja didn't object to Mrs. Salve going over board because she knew being childless widow was hard on her and she considered ved almost as her own.

Kabir's driver was pulling his car to the parking lot when kabir saw a familiar figure. He couldn't believe his eyes. Was he hallucinating? That was it? Were his brain cells finally giving up on him?

But then she ' Pooja ' got a call from someone. She turned around. She couldn't see him yet. He took a moment to observe her. She looked a little different. More petite. She had gained weight. Her hips were more fuller his brain corrected juicer. Her breasts were larger. Yes, he was shamelessly observing every inch of her body and comparing it to the image of hers of 4 Years ago. There wasn't a day her memory had not crossed his mind, That night tormented him every living moment. She had left silently in the morning. He was too shocked by his own actions that he didn't dare talk to her. He couldn't meet dhruv's eyes because he had done exactly what he had accused him of doing, getting in bed with the enemy. He was angry with himself because no matter what he couldn't bring himself to regret it. He needed her and she needed him. It was carnal need. He was tired of thinking about everyone. Was it that bad that he gave into his selfish need one time?  He was going nuts thinking what Pooja made of that night but she didn't contact him. Although He realised what she thought when precisely 2 months later the news of her driving her car of the cliff reached him and a convenient suicide note of suffering from depression as a reason was left behind. He didn't believe it for one minute. And had set out to find amma for truth but she was too distraut and blamed herself for failing to be there for pooja. That was when he consoled amma. Somehow he too felt the loss. Loss of a person who wasn't even his. Was it even possible? Maybe ..maybe not..he saw that pooja hang up the phone. He was quickly deliberating whether he should confront her immediately or wait and follow her. She was at a playschool had she started a new life with someone else? Was she married with a kid?  Suprisingly that thought made him rage. Just than he got a call from Mrs. Salve, he answered it on impulse and greeted her in a little harsher tone then he intended. She did sound startled but ignored it. She quickly said that she had spoken to them and ved and his mother were waiting for him at the playschool. He thought of not meeting them because there was no way he was letting pooja out of his sight. But than decided to meet them in case they could give him some information about pooja and her new life. He was formulating a plan just than a kid dressed in an army uniform came rushing right into pooja's arms. She was smiling.. that same angelic smile. It tugged at his heart. Than He looked at the kid. One look at him and he was sprinting out of the car all theory and plans going in drain.

Pooja: ved how was your day? 

Ved: mumma it was nice. Esha did not like my dress. She thought I would come as a doctor. But priya, dina, disha, anny they all liked my dress. 

Pooja laughing asked what did your teacher think about your dress?

Ved : furrowed his brow as if contemplating mumma's question ( looking like a replica of kabir in the process) in all sincerity answered 'I don't know mumma'. I did not ask her.

Pooja was still smiling at her sons priority lists when she felt a presence behind her. She turned around and got a shock of her life when kabir loomed over her. He looked hardened, cold, there was contained hurricane in his eyes. She paled. She knew this day would come but it came too soon for her to be prepared. 

Kabir looked at pooja up close she had somehow grown more beautiful, he thought how could someone looking so pure be so sinister. He looked into her eyes slowly witnessing joy replaced into fear. Fear of him!! Good that made him feel a little better. He was seething in fury at the worst sort of betrayal from pooja when he felt someone keenly watching him. He focused his attention on those  black eyes ...eyes that looked so familiar...familiar because he saw those same eyes in mirror staring ar him everyday.

Hell that face looked so familiar. His child! Had Mrs salve deliberately sent him here because she suspected? He bend down so he could be at his level.

Ved gave an awkward salute to him and screamed army man with joy and threw his arms around his neck waiting to be hugged back by him. He froze. How does a man react when just discovering he has a son and the mother had hidden it from him and faked her death instead. And the son was screaming in joy upon seeing him. 

Ved seemingly unaware of any adult tension turned towards pooja and bounced with joy, mumma look army man. He is salve aunty's friend. He paused as if he remembered something important, turned around to kabir and said, Sir where is your uniform? I saw your photo on computer at salve aunty you were in an army uniform. I got the same for me. I asked it as a birthday present. he smiled cheekily. 

Word birthday...birth brought kabir out of the frozen shock state to the present moment. He looked at ved and his eyes soften he hugged him. Beta my uniform is at home once we are at home I will wear it for you. Kabir said. 

Pooja almost lost her balance and kabir held her. She looked into those eyes and she could see disgust for her. Kabir helped her stand than said in the sweetest tone for ved's sake, let's go home mumma. Pooja silently complied she was about to take ved's hand to guide him to the car when kabir scooped ved in his arms and gave a pointed look over his head to pooja. Message was clear from now on you stay away from my kid. Her heart sank. 

Stay tuned to see till what extend kabir goes to take revenge from pooja.