Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sharing her version of what might have led to Madhurima and Vishalā€™s exit, the formerā€™s mother said, ā€œYou know what? While I understand that there are other jodis in the show who are dancing better than Madhurima and Vishal, I just feel that if the media would have reported Vishal and her fights lesser, the two might have lasted longer in the game. The bad press must have played on their minds. But then you never know, if they hadn't quarrelled they might not have performed with so much josh.ā€

Agree with her. SP hunger for their TRP showed their drama as promos every week. Also their task for them is what ultimately let them eliminated.

Madhurima Tuliā€™s mother also talked about her daughter and Vishal Aditya Singhā€™s frequent fights on the show and added, ā€œI think some people do fight. It is just natural. Why are we making such a big deal about Vishal and my daughter? I didn't even get into their fights. Honestly, full marks to them. I overreacted initially about Vishal, but he is just like my son.ā€ Recalling the time when Madhurima and Vishal had parted ways, Vijaya jisaid, ā€œI still remember the day they parted ways. I never felt it happened for good. In fact, I prayed for long that they should get back together.ā€

To give you another update about Madhurima Tuli, Vishal Aditya Singh and an inside scoop of Nach Baliye 9, a report had it that judge of the show, Raveena Tandon was extremely miffed with the latter for her unprofessionalism and also had an earful from her. A source had shared with Pinkvilla about the same, ā€œRaveena was very annoyed and angry with Madhurima. Scolding her for her behaviour, Raveena told her that this is highly unprofessional and such attitude won't take her anywhere. Madhurima even said that she would not like to perform and would be happy to walk out but Raveena rapped her and asked her to complete her act and let the elimination be on them." The source had further added, "Madhurima performed the act for the heck of it and to oblige Raveena's words. However, the act was very poor and ultimately led to their elimination."

Seriously Raveena?? How much can a person take it before finally bursting out? Only Madhu knew Vishal well. She finally had to explode if he pushes her daily.

So what Vishal did is right for u?

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Madhurima Tuli and Vishal Aditya Singh had a big argument during the episode, last evening, when they tried talking about the incident of the leaked CCTV footage, where the actress was seen slapping Vishal. While the actor had not commented on it when media approached him earlier, Madhurima had apologised for her behaviour. However, yesterday, before the act of guest celebrities Mona Lisa and Vikrant, a discussion about the incident fumed things again between the ex-lovers. Discussion changed into a big spat in no time, and Madhurima threw the mike on stage out of rage and walked out from the sets. This halted the shoot for about half an hour. The channel and production house had to convince Madhurima to return to the shoot for a while.

When the Chandrakanta actress returned on the stage, she initially broke down but this didnā€™t melt judge Raveena Tandonā€™s heart who, by now, was quite upset with the entire drama.

Post this, the shoot resumed and performances took place and finally it was Madhurima and Vishal who got eliminated this week.

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bye bye from my side too

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I'll miss ViRima šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just love the way aly and prince supported Vishal

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked their dance more than Sharadda and Alam's dance. I honestly don't like their drama . But I like their dancing. 

alinadenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah they danced well..but wish they could keep aside their differences ..and come back as wildcards...i genuinely feels they deserve to be in finale at least..At least for the sake of sanam..he is such an awesome choreographer ā¤

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

ViRima's gonna backšŸ„³

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TC_FA

ViRima's gonna backšŸ„³

You mean as wild card entry they are coming back???

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

These judges first provoke them and then advise them to have some restraint..Control their anger..All this seems totally scripted.

First force them to get back together..That isn't happening then at least hug. Try to convince they r made for each other..And sunday literally Ravenna brought up the topic "kuch aur mat khila Dena, jo khilaane ki aadat padi hai tumhe aajkal"..spoiled the atmosphere..That too when it was a light hearted moment on stage with monalisa coming.