Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

In the name of drama, I don't know what they are doing and as majority of you have already said, even I don't like the negativity coming out of this particular drama.

I haven't seen their work but, this pair is very good and they got Sanam, an excellent dancer himself and a kind hearted human being, as their choreographer.  

I wish they stop this madness and let them concentrate on the dance and let us enjoy the hard work all three of them are putting in to give those wonderful dances week after week.

Govinda's comment was totally unnecessary.  They were not in a relationship now and whether they want to have multiple flings or want to commit to one person is their choice.  

Cheers........

I agree with you about Govind comments. I felt what is need to insult them. Concept is ex couple and present couple. You didn't invite ex couple to insult. They want to stay together or get separated it's their wish no one has right to insult.

Rest I love virima fights along with their performances. They are so balanced in their act. Sanam is the best. Hope they win. To make real Jodi win they donot eliminate virima. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Ahmad gave less marks to ViRima today

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Ahmad gave less marks to ViRima today

We need to vote for them and save them πŸ˜Š

Edited by -PD- - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

We need to vote for them and save them πŸ˜Š

Yup,I hope they don't evict them

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Only good thing of Nach is that bottom 2 do a dance faceoff! Virima are strong dancers so this maybe star plus technique of eliminating uruj! Just a possibility 

TC_FA thumbnail