Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I like Virima dance. I think they are lucky to have salaam as their choreographer . I wish they fight less behave bit maturely.

LunaNova thumbnail

Vishal is the hottest Tarzan I have ever seen..what a hottie..their dance and chemistry were superb..

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Virima eliminated ... End of NB for me...

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Same was watching only for them. Fingers cross if they come back as wild cards. Untill then goodbye to this show.🥱

LunaNova thumbnail

Madhurima threw mic on Vishal's face and they got eliminated..they were really good dancers but too much drama and anger issues played against them..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Apparently the fight happened before the performance and then madhu didnt perform well and got out. - read it somewhere but cant find it anymore

alinadenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is very sad to hear that they are eliminated..they actually performed outstandingly even after their differences..Sanam was a good choreographer and everytime they executed it perfectly..if they are getting eliminated due to their silly fights....as i read in some article about madhurima not performing well and all.then they are disrespecting hard work and effort put in by sanam as well as emotions of the fans who voted for them..

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alinadenky

It is very sad to hear that they are eliminated..they actually performed outstandingly even after their differences..Sanam was a good choreographer and everytime they executed it perfectly..if they are getting eliminated due to their silly fights....as i read in some article about madhurima not performing well and all.then they are disrespecting hard work and effort put in by sanam as well as emotions of the fans who voted for them..

No they r eliminated on audience votes and ofcourse other pair performing better than them in the face off yes they might have not performed well due to the differences in stressful time..i read

May be she has enuf of him and wanted to move on and also make him lose.

Feeling sad only for Sanam..bcos even Madhu started it.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

All thanks to Star Plus!!! ðŸ˜¡

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/nach-baliye-9-monalisavikrants-entry-will-elevate-the-drama-in-the-show_154088

''However, the couple gave a special task to Vishal and Madhurima, during which the situation got heated between the two and Madhurima left the set in anger. As exclusively reported by us, the couple has been eliminated from the show because of that. ''

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Shraddha Alam wud have been eliminated if not for their fight.

;;

It was only minutes ago where we mentioned about Vishal and Madhurima having a big fight on the sets where the latter threw the mic on Vishal's face and stormed out of the sets.

After several attempts were made to bring Madhurima back on stage, it is only recently been confirmed that the couple is now officially eliminated from the show.