~~ ViRima Discussion Thread ~~ - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: alinadenky

They performed very well and both were civil towards each other....cool .Hope they continues this way..but i don't know why ..but i missed their fights πŸ˜… πŸ˜… am i evil?πŸ˜…

You're not the only one who is missing their fights πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

But I like them to be cordial πŸ˜Š

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked their performance but I missed Sanam. He is an excellent choreographer.

alinadenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Keeping aside all the negative news around...virima danced very well todayπŸ‘πŸΌ..I was awestruck to see the sync between those 3.I  had felt sanam factor missing in last performance but this time they were really good..don't know why judges tied the score

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Virima was better than Shalam. They deserved to win the challenge

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

Virima was better than Shalam. They deserved to win the challenge

Judges are getting partial

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They were way better than shalam

alinadenky thumbnail

Is the news true of madhuima vishal getting zero score.?.?...hope everything is fine....i wish they get more votes in coming weekπŸ˜’

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ahmed was being extremely rude to them. Im not a big fan of this couple but Madhurimas already nervous and he dosent help

alinadenky thumbnail

Virima is really strong..or else people usually gets scared to perform again the same act after some time...it actually takes time to remove that fear from mind..but they rocked it..even during the second time their sword broke and dress vala part didn't come right..they didn't stop...They managed it very nicely...they really are. Strong !❀️

LunaNova thumbnail

Ahmed was so rude and arrogant.. but hats off to Virima for performing so beautifully even after such rude remarks and also after forgetting the steps..Loved their chemistry and the way they smiled at each other when dancing ..it was sweet how Vishal supported and hugged Madhurima.. and seems like they are less bitter towards each other now..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago