Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji

Happy that this show is shutting down!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi, my name is Sneha! I m actually happy that the channel is going to pull this show off air.

I may be sounding mean , and I know it's not Donal's fault but why did the makers do this? Was replacement needed? Why get a track where jasmine had to play a mother if she wasn't comfortable. I don't even know why she quit, but Jasmin is very professional, so if she has quit, she might not have been happy with the story.

Donal acts fine, but Nobody can replace Anshmin chemistry. So yes, M happy this show is shutting down! Thank you star plus. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

it went down because RV story was ended meaningless ,he did not confess all his crimes and suddenly so many family members were pulled out at once .

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know why they had to bring terrorist theme to the storyline. Already there was enough negativity.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

it went down because RV story was ended meaningless ,he did not confess all his crimes and suddenly so many family members were pulled out at once .

Talk about it! Initially we thought she was getting married to RV to gather proof of his crimes which didnt even happen. And then a leap followed by a track which utterly makes no sense to the storyline. Whats with this track revolving around terrorists and drugs. Plus almost all the initial cast was removed. 

No idea what state of mind the producers and writers were in when they came up with nonsense. This leap wasnt even needed. And if Jasmin couldnt get the show higher trps how could Donal do it? (No offense to Donal - i like her alot but not as Happy. Happy will always be Jasmin for me. And now i watch only for Ansh) Alteast when jasmin was playing the lead role DTHHJ was slotking with a steady trp rate. Now theres neither and plus they ended up disappointing the fans and viewers with this track. How could they introduce a completely different unsuitable and unmatching track. I feel so nostalgic looking at the old vms. Those were the best days. Im gonna miss AnshMin RoHa forever.

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: afideen

Talk about it! Initially we thought she was getting married to RV to gather proof of his crimes which didnt even happen. And then a leap followed by a track which utterly makes no sense to the storyline. Whats with this track revolving around terrorists and drugs. Plus almost all the initial cast was removed. 

No idea what state of mind the producers and writers were in when they came up with nonsense. This leap wasnt even needed. And if Jasmin couldnt get the show higher trps how could Donal do it? (No offense to Donal - i like her alot but not as Happy. Happy will always be Jasmin for me. And now i watch only for Ansh) Alteast when jasmin was playing the lead role DTHHJ was slotking with a steady trp rate. Now theres neither and plus they ended up disappointing the fans and viewers with this track. How could they introduce a completely different unsuitable and unmatching track. I feel so nostalgic looking at the old vms. Those were the best days. Im gonna miss AnshMin RoHa forever.

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Hi, my name is Sneha! I m actually happy that the channel is going to pull this show off air.

I may be sounding mean , and I know it's not Donal's fault but why did the makers do this? Was replacement needed? Why get a track where jasmine had to play a mother if she wasn't comfortable. I don't even know why she quit, but Jasmin is very professional, so if she has quit, she might not have been happy with the story.

Donal acts fine, but Nobody can replace Anshmin chemistry. So yes, M happy this show is shutting down! Thank you star plus. 

It's all about wrong and disgusting storyline she didn't left because of this reason she left because this wasn't a script offer to her....she wasn't look comfortable after ranha marriage.....it was happy's second marriage with a second lead which wasn't acceptable and what a disgusting story they brought..... happy lies about her death and burning other girl's body and marriage wasn't fake she used rocky...what a disgusted track it was....many of the fans on insta protested for this.....but makers was on their own over confidence zone....they actually ruined everything......and talking about trp it was not Jasmin it was writer who drowned this show.....till Holi the trp gone to 1.3, if they could have focused on anshmin a.k.a Roha they would have done very well with trp  it was all makers and writers fault....I must say and I am very happy to hear this.......I didn't watch a single episode after that honeymoon episode....

Neither we got Roha not anshmin fun segments I was eagerly waiting for anshmin segments but nothing such happened.....I also wanted to see their offscreen bonding

They made RV marry happy they arranged honeymoon but they didn't have Roha much ðŸ˜­ they didn't listened fans and Jasmin.....so I am very happy.....but I really miss their nok jhok and their friendship hope to see anshmin together again....hope God will listen to us.....

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You never know just to end the show they may show that Harleen dies in the terrorism plot attempt. After that they may show that Happy and Rocky are back together again raising his son. Momsi apologizes and accepts Happy. Unrealistic but it would put an end  to the story.

This content was originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

It's all about wrong and disgusting storyline she didn't left because of this reason she left because this wasn't a script offer to her....she wasn't look comfortable after ranha marriage.....it was happy's second marriage with a second lead which wasn't acceptable and what a disgusting story they brought..... happy lies about her death and burning other girl's body and marriage wasn't fake she used rocky...what a disgusted track it was....many of the fans on insta protested for this.....but makers was on their own over confidence zone....they actually ruined everything......and talking about trp it was not Jasmin it was writer who drowned this show.....till Holi the trp gone to 1.3, if they could have focused on anshmin a.k.a Roha they would have done very well with trp  it was all makers and writers fault....I must say and I am very happy to hear this.......I didn't watch a single episode after that honeymoon episode....

Neither we got Roha not anshmin fun segments I was eagerly waiting for anshmin segments but nothing such happened.....I also wanted to see their offscreen bonding

They made RV marry happy they arranged honeymoon but they didn't have Roha much ðŸ˜­ they didn't listened fans and Jasmin.....so I am very happy.....but I really miss their nok jhok and their friendship hope to see anshmin together again....hope God will listen to us.....

I completely agree with you, that's why am happy that show is Shutting down.

This ! Agree!

When Jasmine wasn't able to get high trp in that stupid track, what made the makers think that a replacement would do it !

This exactly!!!

AnshMin is Roha and vice- versa

I have no issues with Donal but for me it's Jasmin who is Happy