Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitrit9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The sad life of celebrities we never see only hear or read I've never seen her shows before but I've heard she was quite famous in TV hope she comes out of whatever mess she is in n gets proper help

quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Third eye is minds eye,which is mystical and those who are deep mediators understand anx experience it.Dont know if she is talking crazy or spiritually inclined.

quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirkygirl

Third eye is minds eye,which is mystical and those who are deep meditators understand and experience it.Dont know if she is talking crazy or spiritually inclined.

By reading the comments, it does look like she is going through mental problem. Maybe unemployment caused her this. Someone called her pretty, biggest joke ever. She is very average looking. Her fans always trolled other 2 Ridhima for replacing her and they were acting like she made the 2 Ridhima famous but the truth is she herself couldn’t save her own career. I wonder where are those fans now. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Eye of Insight. The one with you can see,feel the unseen,unknown. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Illuminati 🙂

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Illuminati is not third eye though for some reason those who want to pay homage keep doing the one eye sign. 

She means the third eye that is supposed to be located between the eyebrows like Lord Shiva's third eye, also the pineal gland.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Seems property probs with own family mems n seems she is single, hope she is safe , very deep n philosophical post n ya money ruins relations , blood relations , humanity everything , when money is world , money destroys dis world
Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Things started to turn sour for Shilpa Anand 12 years back when she was doing a Telegu movie and the director Mohan Babu physically attacked her on the set, just because she refused to reshoot a kissing scene with the hero (the hero was the director's son). According to the reports Mohan Babu abused Shilpa in filthy language, slapped her, caught her by her hair and dragged her, due to which she fell down and suffered minor injuries on her face. Afterwards Shilpa charged files against Mohan Babu but he has had been influential in the industry enough, hence no police did take any actions against him. Shilpa Anand was never scene in any movie, TV show, or any commercials after that incident. Certainly Mohan Babu had something to do with butchering her career, then Shilpa Anand eventually changed her name into Ohanna Shivanand and got vanished from both the television and film industries. No wonder the entire thing made her traumatized and took toll on her mental state.

P.S. What I have just found out is that Mohan Babu is recently sentenced to 1-year jail term for being unable to pay fine for a film. Karma is a bitch indeed.

That particular Telegu movie incident happened in 2003 and DMG started in 2007. So I guess she left the Tollywood and joined TV industry because of that incident. 

It's really sad that many movie celebs are Chauvinistic. Women are predominated most of the time. 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

kya se kya ho gaya. I think she need some help/counselling😭

btw mohanbabu-shilpa controversy happened in 2003. its his son Vishnu's debut movie. after that Shilpa did DMG from 2007 - 08, then a couple of movies, short films and ad films. achanak gayab from media. no industry friends, no sibling love, no father. may be she's suffering from 'Fatherless Daughter Syndrome' or may be she's craving for love, caring, attention and all. dont know😕

I hope she recovers! She was a happy go lucky person!