Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Please sticky

Pankaj Tripathi being Pankaj Tripathi brosmiley10Epic as usual🫡His command over Hindi is just🤌

Vijay Verma, ek hi toh Dil hai, woh bhi body mein fit hai, kaahe cheen le lete ho har baar😭

Sara was good, Sanjay Kapoor annoying as usual, Karishma reminded me of Kareena, but that's about it. Tisca was great!

It's not a great murder mystery, but it's a decent watch. Bahut movies dekhi toh uss genre ki toh you might guess it faster, I kinda did, but then Vijay Verma was onscreen and Madhaniyaan played, so I was just 🫠

Special mention to the actor playing Padam though👍

Also, kinda like Knives Out, this one speaks of class divide too, but not like with such depths.

Love Love love the costumes they gave Sara and Karishma

Weekend mein 1.5× speed pe dekh lena

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 1 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

loved it!!!!

this is my kind of movie. super quirky, fun, intriguing, with a smearing of tongue-in-cheek humour.

Sara's best perfromance till date. Vijay verma oustanding. karisma was decent. pankaj tripathi out of the world, but not his best even then.

LOVED IT. HIGHLY RECOMMNED FOR A DRY, QUIRKY THRILLER.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is an OTT release right?  Which platform?  

priya185 thumbnail

I saw the movie so many great actors like Pankaj Vijay Tisca Dimple Karisma and Sara acting well here too. I guessed the murderer its not that obvious for viewers though. Nice one time watch. Nice to see  Karisma back. I thought the direction and sceenplay was good too. 

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is an OTT release right?  Which platform?  

it is on netflix

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Is there another thread for this movie or is nobody interested enough to watch it?

I liked the movie. Reminded me of Knives Out, specifically the sequel Glass Onion. Also a bit like Vidya Balan's Neeyat (that one is probably closer to the Knives Out series). 

Karishma was wonderful in her role but her screentime was not as prominent as I would have liked. In fact, it takes her about an hour to have an actual meaty scene. Dimple is also very good but she seems to become less and less relevant as the film goes on.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

IMG_9620.jpeg

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you. Will check it out 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It was a good watch for sure!