Shilpa Anand accuses fam/friends of rape/murder *DT Note*

Posted: 4 years ago

She also accused her sister as well as her mother-in-law of throwing her out of her house and attempting to murder her as well her mother respectively...

July 22, 2019 2:25 PM

defaultLogoView Profile

Star Plus’ cult classic Dill Mill Gayye brought several actors in the lime-light and got them fame. One such actress was Ohanna Shivanand/ Shilpa Anand who played the role of Dr Ridhima in the show. The actress is missing from the telly world for a few years now. And recently, from media reports, we have learned a shocking revelation from the actress. Through a social media post, the actress has subtly accused her best friend of organising a rape on her. She also accused her sister as well as her mother-in-law of throwing her out of her house and attempting to murder her as well her mother respectively.

Her social media post read, “What if your best friend tries to organise someone to rape you but you can see through them because your third eye is open, what if your sister tries to throw you out of your house but you can see through her because your third eye is open… What if your sister’s mother-in-law tries to kill you and your mother to take over your assets… But you can see through them because your third eye is open… You become the true ruler of your kingdom… It’s high time we all open our third eye to see through our enemies who act like our well wishes.”

Take a look at her post here:

She also mentioned that her mother had filed a murder case against her sister’s mother-in-law (Bhavana Brhambhatt) for murdering her husband and accumulating all the insurance money and for an attempt to murder her and her mother. She also stated that her sister’s mother-in-law has run away to America.

Have a look what she has written here:

When we tried finding out the post on her social media we couldn’t spot it, we don’t know if she has deleted it or not. When contacted her, she said, “No comments, I’ll call you back in sometime and maybe I’ll be in a better state of mind to talk.”

We hope that all is well with the actress!

Edited by Redmi - 4 years ago

I cannot make head or tail out of this. And I feel bad for that dog. She sounds crazy

What did the dog do? 

Originally posted by ninny

What did the dog do? 

I do not know but the poor baby does not look quite happy and she has a crazy look in her eyes. Why is her essay littered with emojis. Why would you put emojis while making serious allegations? Something's not right with this one. 

Yeh sab has-beens ke paas kahan se aatein hain aise bhayank bhayak ideas?

Next she will be writing, directing a horror flick, it seems.

Her way of writing not seems normal. Is she fine or just high.

I cannot fathom anything out of it. 

P.S. Why is she uploading the poor dog's pic while publicly posting such serious allegations? 😳

It's weird sakshi was super successful in her career unlike her can some one shed light on her family BG are they rich ?

Originally posted by Tede_naina

It's weird sakshi was super successful in her career unlike her can some one shed light on her family BG are they rich ?

Sakshi was moderately successful because she took her career seriously unlike Shilpa.