Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Her posts remind me of pooja mishra's ramblings n posts. Hope they both get the help and support they require.

Mulann thumbnail

In which account she posted it? Didn't find her in Twitter. 

priya185 thumbnail

Is this real or what? 

sounds like a revenge film 

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She doesn't sound mentally fine. Who puts a dog's photo while taking serious stuff?

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh well. Hmmm. She seems to be having problems. I think that's some serious paranoia but I also dont want to disregard the allegations although they sound really really fantastic and utterly unlikely. Basically I need more information.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

She saw insane amount of fame! She was very very pretty! I hope she gets her mental peace back! No one deserves to suffer!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc8uJXAplK/?igshid=czsp5xribunw

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago

That fame went over her head and she became arrogant which led to her downfall.

I hope the perpetrators are punished 

She totally have mental problem. The way she posts crazy things on IG lately reminds me of Parveen Babi. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Dude,someone ask her to shut her third eye.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Things started to turn sour for Shilpa Anand 12 years back when she was doing a Telegu movie and the director Mohan Babu physically attacked her on the set, just because she refused to reshoot a kissing scene with the hero (the hero was the director's son). According to the reports Mohan Babu abused Shilpa in filthy language, slapped her, caught her by her hair and dragged her, due to which she fell down and suffered minor injuries on her face. Afterwards Shilpa charged files against Mohan Babu but he has had been influential in the industry enough, hence no police did take any actions against him. Shilpa Anand was never scene in any movie, TV show, or any commercials after that incident. Certainly Mohan Babu had something to do with butchering her career, then Shilpa Anand eventually changed her name into Ohanna Shivanand and got vanished from both the television and film industries. No wonder the entire thing made her traumatized and took toll on her mental state.

P.S. What I have just found out is that Mohan Babu is recently sentenced to 1-year jail term for being unable to pay fine for a film. Karma is a bitch indeed.