Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Things started to turn sour for Shilpa Anand 12 years back when she was doing a Telegu movie and the director Mohan Babu physically attacked her on the set, just because she refused to reshoot a kissing scene with the hero (the hero was the director's son). According to the reports Mohan Babu abused Shilpa in filthy language, slapped her, caught her by her hair and dragged her, due to which she fell down and suffered minor injuries on her face. Afterwards Shilpa charged files against Mohan Babu but he has had been influential in the industry enough, hence no police did take any actions against him. Shilpa Anand was never scene in any movie, TV show, or any commercials after that incident. Certainly Mohan Babu had something to do with butchering her career, then Shilpa Anand eventually changed her name into Ohanna Shivanand and got vanished from both the television and film industries. No wonder the entire thing made her traumatized and took toll on her mental state.

P.S. What I have just found out is that Mohan Babu is recently sentenced to 1-year jail term for being unable to pay fine for a film. Karma is a bitch indeed.

I heard this and it is absolutely disgusting! Don't know what these indian male celebs think of themselves! Poor Shilpa! She has obviously gone through horrid experiences!

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

TBH, She's a bit racist or should I say ignorant. I mean, she posted stuff like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxxOfHqFf_1/?igshid=13dyuytwbmx4l

Edited by Cookies.. - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookies..

TBH, She's a bit racist or should I say ignorant. I mean, she posted stuff like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxxOfHqFf_1/?igshid=13dyuytwbmx4l

this reminds me of rimi sen's comment Rohit Shetty can make a black African look beautiful.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

this reminds me of rimi sen's comment Rohit Shetty can make a black African look beautiful.

Lol.SMH..These racist celebs. I've seen some gorgeous "black African". More than Rimi Sen and Shilpa Anand combined. 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Things started to turn sour for Shilpa Anand 12 years back when she was doing a Telegu movie and the director Mohan Babu physically attacked her on the set, just because she refused to reshoot a kissing scene with the hero (the hero was the director's son). According to the reports Mohan Babu abused Shilpa in filthy language, slapped her, caught her by her hair and dragged her, due to which she fell down and suffered minor injuries on her face. Afterwards Shilpa charged files against Mohan Babu but he has had been influential in the industry enough, hence no police did take any actions against him. Shilpa Anand was never scene in any movie, TV show, or any commercials after that incident. Certainly Mohan Babu had something to do with butchering her career, then Shilpa Anand eventually changed her name into Ohanna Shivanand and got vanished from both the television and film industries. No wonder the entire thing made her traumatized and took toll on her mental state.

P.S. What I have just found out is that Mohan Babu is recently sentenced to 1-year jail term for being unable to pay fine for a film. Karma is a bitch indeed.

Oh gosh this is terrible

hasini009 thumbnail

kya se kya ho gaya. I think she need some help/counselling😭

btw mohanbabu-shilpa controversy happened in 2003. its his son Vishnu's debut movie. after that Shilpa did DMG from 2007 - 08, then a couple of movies, short films and ad films. achanak gayab from media. no industry friends, no sibling love, no father. may be she's suffering from 'Fatherless Daughter Syndrome' or may be she's craving for love, caring, attention and all. dont know😕

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Third eye.. Why does she sound like a crazy person.😶

Originally posted by: piya2025

Third eye.. Why does she sound like a crazy person.😶

What is third eye?

a CCTV probably sunny deo's had a film teesri ankh and the 3rd eye was CCTV cam