Salman is actually producing a show on exes(Page 2)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

Plz share! ... She's looking fab .. how old is she?! ... In the above posted pic, she can pass of as someone in her late 20s to early 30s!

It was a bts or something, she was talking about this show. Can't find coz I follow too many photo/video sharing/pap accounts... But I think iss pic se kaam chalega.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BueNyWxgoSt/?igshid=1d7wrr6busqkx

Originally posted by Mishh007

She’s lost weight. BB ke time Moti ho gayi thi...tab Amma lagti thi.she was 35 or 36 around that time iirc.. 

:o arrey itni bhi nhi moti thi...next season bb should b all winners in one house dhamaal hoga smiley36

Originally posted by Zeal17

:o arrey itni bhi nhi moti thi...next season bb should b all winners in one house dhamaal hoga smiley36

Haan moti zyada nahi thi...but umar se zyada badi lagne lagi thi. Niketan se badi lagti thi..

Originally posted by Mishh007

Haan moti zyada nahi thi...but umar se zyada badi lagne lagi thi. Niketan se badi lagti thi..

Her n niketan is the best last thing I remember of BB.(also when it was watchable)

Originally posted by Zeal17

Her n niketan is the best last thing I remember of BB.(also when it was watchable)

tum se yehi umeed thi 

Boring Buddha niketan best thing lol

Originally posted by Phenomenal_One

tum se yehi umeed thi 

Boring Buddha niketan best thing lol

I am talking their jodi..

I have a better format for NB.. bring current and ex together.. Ek din current k saath nacho doosre din ex k saath 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

I have a better format for NB.. bring current and ex together.. Ek din current k saath nacho doosre din ex k saath 

U mean like ode to dp-rv- rk

Salman Khan