Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Last sentence was offensive smiley3

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, it's his opinion...and he isn't the only one who thought/thinks like that.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The best part of this interview was when he said media should write about the movies. Not who he is sleeping with or who he is beating up smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bhai ka swag hi alag hai.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

he’s right they bogus just like the so called numbers by some producers and trade sites. !!

wat_up thumbnail

That’s why he don’t go and get them even when he won over the years I think it had todo with kuch kuch  mhota hai time where he was told he was getting main award like best actor but then got supporting. He brought his whole clan to the award show saying they told me I was getting this. Meaning even then he was blunt in saying they told him what he was getting by jitesh. Even last year he made jokes with jitesh on the awards and told the story. The thing with him he’s consistent on certain views. 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Bhai ka swag hi alag hai.

that’s what some like his uniqueness 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dint SRK share his award with Salman when he got one for KKHH and said I want to share it with Salman bcoz he says he never gets any award.Am sure you do expect this part of validation also when your movie fares well on BO and when you don’t get it thoda bura to lagta hi hai.

I think all these actors Amir,Salman,Ajay started speaking against award shows when they dint win one for their performances,which is understandable.

Amir,Ajay completely boycotted whereas Salman is still seen hosting or attending from time to time.I don’t even watch these award shows anymore.It’s all so scripted and boring nowadays.

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Dint SRK share his award with Salman when he got one for KKHH and said I want to share it with Salman bcoz he says he never gets any award.Am sure you do expect this part of validation also when your movie fares well on BO and when you don’t get it thoda bura to lagta hi hai.

I think all these actors Amir,Salman,Ajay started speaking against award shows when they dint win one for their performances,which is understandable.

Amir,Ajay completely boycotted whereas Salman is still seen hosting or attending from time to time.I don’t even watch these award shows anymore.It’s all so scripted and boring nowadays.

Salman was mainly talking on the one award show run by jitesh. He was supposed to win best actor and was told in advance but instead he got supporting so he did win but not the category he was supposed to. The other award shows he’s won but he never goes to recurve them once he made up his mind. Yes he hosts and attends and entertains because he’s getting money 💰. His point was why they bothered to tell him he’s getting this award ( a ploy to attend) and then give him some other instead. The credibility is lost since they telling who’s getting what. So I don’t even understand the outage these days unless they only tell the winner only and let others think they might win.