Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 days ago

Can someone confirm if this is a true story? I need to know. The animal couldn't protect itself?smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's what I remember reading. 

And next day when Salman was sober and realised Ranbir is Rishi Kapoor's son, he sent him lots of shirts. smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

is that why rk decided to take kat from salman for revenge? but now rk salman are partying together lol rk kat should've been together since the beginning they made a good pairing, rk should've never dated any other actresses and only stayed with kat. They were both happy with each other. Kat's best movies are with rk too since they were romantic comedy and kat is good at those. 

Edited by Terenaina - 18 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Karan tried to bring it up to Ranbir in 2010 and RK just played it as nothing. An picked Salman as his fav Khan 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That happened when ranbir was in his 20s I think. That is what we all heard. Salman definitely was Not fond of ranbir kapoor. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is he telling the truth about just ripping the label off or is he trying to avoid giving more details?  He’s kind of trying to BS his way out of this topic.  

He wonders how the press got the story?  Clearly he didn’t know Ranbir very well at that point smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is he telling the truth about just ripping the label off or is he trying to avoid giving more details?  He’s kind of trying to BS his way out of this topic.  

He wonders how the press got the story?  Clearly he didn’t know Ranbir very well at that point smiley36

label part he made it up. If he does not know him why would he care about label? smiley36 That is why the host asked him again I am asking about ranbir kapoor alone. And he again makes up a story lol audience knew and laughed at his new story.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

u said he praises him but why this title then ? Lol 😂 who knows he praising or being sarcastic 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

is that why rk decided to take kat from salman for revenge? but now rk salman are partying together lol rk kat should've been together since the beginning they made a good pairing, rk should've never dated any other actresses and only stayed with kat. They were both happy with each other. Kat's best movies are with rk too since they were romantic comedy and kat is good at those. 

I disagree with this her pairings were better with Akshay initially but since Tiger series it’s Salman. Other note the Kapoor lad n Deepika did well in yeh jaawani but later tamasha n jagga jasoos bombed at the bo badly. And in rajnetti ste was with Arjun only one movie she was paired n Salman did cameo in that to boost the movie. So im sorry but I totally disagree n reason I didn’t like him.