Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kalank

You want to say anything bad about ksgs acting then go right ahead! Who is stopping you? What kind of silly defence is this! Bashing ksg won’t make Erica’s acting good!

I'm actually not interested in KSG or Bajaj for that matter. So I don't bother how is KSG as an actor or Bajaj as character. I'm only bothered about how Bajaj and Prerna are as a marriedcouple. That's it.... sorry I  won't be able to reply to you further as I'm about to reach my work place. Good day to you once again...

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I'm actually not interested in KSG or Bajaj for that matter. So I don't bother how is KSG as an actor or Bajaj as character. I'm only bothered about how Bajaj and Prerna are as a marriedcouple. That's it.... sorry I  won't be able to reply to you further as I'm about to reach my work place. Good day to you once again...

Well her acting bothers me unfortunately, if you are not bothered by ksg then why mention him? Have a good day!

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

People should really learn to take constructive criticism, it is her acting, her character is actually fine, it is on the lines with previous prerna 

If you think Prerna's character is really fine.... Well then I have nothing to say 

One of the worst character of ITV 

kalank thumbnail

Anyway let’s agree to disagree! I just think people should let people’s opinions be and not act like that people are idiotic enough to not understand the basic difference between acting and characterisation! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

If you think Prerna's character is really fine.... Well then I have nothing to say 

Her character isn’t amazing but a half decent actress can pull it off much better, it is Erica’s acting that is irritating 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

chill guys... 

Each one has  their own views and opinions, likes and preferences and there is absolutely no need to mock others for their opinions which are different from yours.  please be objective in your discussions as to why you like or why you don't like an actor. ..simply saying she is good , good , good or saying she is  bad bad bad multiple times doesn't constitute discussions 

Having said that no moral policing will be tolerated in the forum. 

Topic left open for discussions ...

Thanks,
KZK 2 DT 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

erica has choosen wrong character at this moment the way prerna is building up

Hoping for better whitewashing and script for prerna

But erica is fab actress no doubt in that

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Erica is a fabulous actress and if anybody who have watched her performance in KZK Feb 22nd and Feb 25th episodes still feels that she doesn't know how to act, then i would say it is just because of the blind hatred they have for Erica or their blind love they have for their favorites. Oh, haan....but in one way they are right. Eri doesn't know how to act; because she lives as the character and that is why anyone who have watched KZK2 and her previous show, 'without any bias', can easily sense how successfully Eri has executed both the characters without having any mannerism of Sona in Prerna and viceversa. Only a natural actor can bring this differences in the characters they play. But yes, unlike some blind fans who can't think that their favorites will have faults, i will agree with one thing that for the last few episodes many are not being able to connect with Prerna for which many reasons are there as i have listed below.

First reason is that inorder to balance between keeping Anu fans happy and EK's iconic character Bajaj's entry smooth, the writers and even the director has given less attention to Prerna's character. If not, they would have surely given Prerna some monologues to show her grief in hurting her family and some restlessness in not having shared about their kid to Anurag. And i firmly believe that this is deliberately done, as the CVs are not capable of creating the balance between the 3 characters.

Coming to the second reason, i too do agree that Eri, who is fantastic in emotional scenes when she is talking to a second person, is yet to create the balance in expressing the monologues while crying excessively. But isn't it like that in real life. When we do cry out our anguish with some self-talks and with the intention that nobody should hear us, do we say the words loud and clear? No...atleast i am not like that. So, that is what Eri too is doing in such scenes. But this is a TV show and she has to understand that those dialogues has to come out clearly for the audience to feel Prerna's pain in with all its intensity. But then, that is the drawback of not being an OTT actor. 😉

Thirdly, i do feel that Eri is not that convinced in playing the current state of Prerna being torn between 2 men and that is why we are seeing less efforts from her side to improvise her characterisation. Her #PrernaSharma in all her recent posts makes me feel so. Otherwise, like Parth does, she too could discuss with the creatives and bring some improvisations in her body language while running & crying that she is a 3-4months pregnant lady. I also feel like, if needed she too could have suggested of giving her some monologues to show Pre's thoughts for her family and kid. So, as of now, it feels like she is just doing whatever she is being instructed to do. Yes, being not convinced of what you are doing is not an excuse for any actor to perform well. But that at the same time doesn't mean that Eri doesn't know how to act. If anyone feels so, just because of the last few episodes, then they surely have some other agenda in mind. 

kalank thumbnail

Again...why do people think people are dumb enough to not understand the difference between acting and characterisation?

MeeraKaul thumbnail

Can she be told to speak CLEARLY specially when she cries. It is impossible to understand anything she says. She mumbles. It is very irritating