Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kalank

I am not your sister, and yes you are entitled to your opinion, but I find it condescending when people feel that other people are dumb enough to not form an opinion based on their own intelligence! Why this constant rant about her character being annoying? what makes you guys feel that one cannot understand what good acting is whilst understanding a character!? Is Erica the only woman on planet earth that has done an ekta show? No! But only she has gotten this much cricticism! It must mean something! Especially since the standards on TV currently are so low! So many people paid out her acting in her previous show too!

@bold: awww honey no body thinks you are dumb. It's all in your imagination. Come let me give you a hug and make it better for you.🤗

You were obnoxious enough to put a "dumb" emocation in your reply to my post and maám you are talking about condensation? Seriously? Pot, kettle, black. 

Anyways, you, mate here, are a fan and I'm a neutral viewer, who is just looking for some fireworks in the show with the entry of bajaj. We two are just not meant to have a conversation. (Now this is what I call condensation). So I rest my case here. 

sapna0405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Erica and her fans need to take acting criticism because critism make u aware about what is wrong what is working or not, erica fans need to stop their over protecting things about her acting, srk, amitabh many top actor fans criticize their fav so that they take the review and do better,and erica is not 1 show old she have done almost more than 6 movies in different languages she should know about emotions better but she don't  improve and dont use her experience in acting, acting is creative field how much u work and how u take critism yo get better if  u work on ur art

And pls erica fans dont start fight

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

@bold: awww honey no body thinks you are dumb. It's all in your imagination. Come let me give you a hug and make it better for you.🤗

You were obnoxious enough to put a "dumb" emocation in your reply to my post and maám you are talking about condensation? Seriously? Pot, kettle, black. 

Anyways, you, mate here, are a fan and I'm a neutral viewer, who is just looking for some fireworks in the show with the entry of bajaj. We two are just not meant to have a conversation. (Now this is what I call condensation). So I rest my case here. 

Ok I am not a fan of Erica?? I am a fan of ksg, and that does not mean I will unnecessarily hate on his costar! And you and neutral!? no neutral person can like Erica’s acting, I refuse to believe this! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
aishwish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Ok I am not a fan of Erica?? I am a fan of ksg, and that does not mean I will unnecessarily hate on his costar! And you and neutral!? no neutral person can like Erica’s acting, I refuse to believe this! 

@bold :aww, did baby stomp foot as well?? 

Edited by aishwish - 4 years ago
kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

@bold :aww, did baby stomped foot as well?? 

Whatever this stupid comment means! 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Actress playing Prerna might have been good/decent in her previous show that's totally different case  but here she needs to improve .Her character here is not bad at all. Character is journey of Prerna from teenage girl,lover, daughter  ,immature to sensible ,wife,mother  and  mature lady . Character is perfectly fine but actress is not able to handle it now .She is not able to understand the character need now .May be it's because this character is too much for her to handle as of now .This character demands a lot and may be it's being load on her now but with time she can and feel she will improve once she understands what the character needs and once she gets into skin of the character specially at this stage of Prernas life if she gets it then it's very good for her and she can prove her calibre. She is good in silent emotional scenes .She should know her strengths and encash it .She can speak well through eyes in silent emotional scenes.She should make it as her weapon and rest she can pick it up in future but she needs to pick it up fast .

aishwish thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Actress playing Prerna might have been good/decent in her previous show that's totally different case  but here she needs to improve .Her character here is not bad at all. Character is journey of Prerna from teenage girl,lover, daughter  ,immature to sensible ,wife,mother  and  mature lady . Character is perfectly fine but actress is not able to handle it now .She is not able to understand the character need now .May be it's because this character is too much for her to handle as of now .This character demands a lot and may be it's being load on her now but with time she can and feel she will improve once she understands what the character needs and once she gets into skin of the character specially at this stage of Prernas life if she gets it then it's very good for her and she can prove her calibre. She is good in silent emotional scenes .She should know her strengths and encash it .She can speak well through eyes in silent emotional scenes.She should make it as her weapon and rest she can pick it up in future but she needs to pick it up fast .

Hey were you by any chance on CN forum?😳

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

She is bearable when she does not speak 

Erika a good actress? thanks for the laugh🤣

Lol good actors rise above badly written characters. Erika is limited so she cant pull it off. No amount of essays will change it. She is a bad actress😆 Her limitations get exposed when she is having scenes with better actors. Blame the writers script blah blah won't change the fact she is terrible

Ekta heroines always had badly written females leads but their great acting shines. Too bad erika dont have the skills

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago