Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The kind of dialogues Prerna gets, I guess erica is embarrassed to say them loud and clear, hence she just mumbles themπŸ˜† Any sensible person will do the same πŸ˜† Jokes apart, I too wish her to be more intelligible with volume and diction. And even KSG for that matter.

However, the mess this character prerna is I think erica is doing just fine. I mean I don't see what else can she do with it. Except for maybe disowning the character πŸ˜† With the kind of conviction and dedication erica is standing by Prerna is commendable and must be applauded. My only demand is she should add/improvise a little dignity to the character. Stupidity hi karni hai toh shaan se karo.πŸ˜†

Honestly speaking everybody, from the three leads to the character artists are just meh! And acting wise very mediocre. Surprising it's parth who has been grabbing eye balls in the couple of episodes. All anurag has got is his goodwill against Bajaj (who at this point seems to have/own everything under the sun ). Still the guy sustains his ground against bajaj like anything in the face off scenes. I wish erica takes cues from parth

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

The kind of dialogues Prerna gets, I guess erica is embarrassed to say them loud and clear, hence she just mumbles themπŸ˜† Any sensible person will do the same πŸ˜† Jokes apart, I too wish her to be more intelligible with volume and diction. And even KSG for that matter.

However, the mess this character prerna is I think erica is doing just fine. I mean I don't see what else can she do with it. Except for maybe disowning the character πŸ˜† With the kind of conviction and dedication erica is standing by Prerna is commendable and must be applauded. My only demand is she should add/improvise a little dignity to the character. Stupidity hi karni hai toh shaan se karo.πŸ˜†

Honestly speaking everybody, from the three leads to the character artists are just meh! And acting wise very mediocre. Surprising it's parth who has been grabbing eye balls in the couple of episodes. All anurag has got is his goodwill against Bajaj (who at this point seems to have/own everything under the sun ). Still the guy sustains his ground against bajaj like anything in the face off scenes. I wish erica takes cues from parth

Great again put it all on the character, Erica ki toh koi galati hoi Nahin sakhti!πŸ€ͺ

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is height of ridiculousness. 

Suppose in real life , I took up this job and then doing very badly with it and come up with the excuse that I'm doing badly in it because this is not the right kind of job for me and yet keep doing it. Doesn't make the least sense. Also , in real life no body gives a damn whether the job profile fits you or not. If you're bad at what you're doing,  then you're BAD at it. There's simply no other way to put it across. And people will tear you apart.

If this character is not her cup of tea , chod de na ! Jaan chute! But no she won't! Fine then ! As long as we'll have to suffer her terrible dialog delivery we've every bit of right to criticize her and there's absolutely no need to put her on a pedestal just because she did one Sonakshi. She enjoyed her accolades for that show and character didn't she ?? Then she must suck it up with this one as well.

Also , can people stop trying to make it sound like criticism to her acting has any thing to do with PreRish marriage or recent track , when its absolutely not ?? For God's sake , people are having problems with her acting since day 1. It has nothing got to do with her characterization. 

Its against the rules to bring into discussion other shows , or else I can cite just so many actresses doing far shittier roles with so much more grace and skill. 

But no Erica has to have a role like Danerys Targaryen. Only then she can do justice to her role and her role can do justice to her talent!!😢

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Great again put it all on the character, Erica ki toh koi galati hoi Nahin sakhti!πŸ€ͺ

Erica ki galati kyun nahin ho sakti? Jab kalank behana keh rahin hain toh galati erica ki hi hogi. Any more demands sister, like the sun rises in west or the earth is flat etc etc. Just tell thou sister and i shall mold my opinions accordingly. kyunki the entitlement to have ones own opinion toh gaya hai bhad mein 

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

Erica ki galati kyun nahin ho sakti? Jab kalank behana keh rahin hain toh galati erica ki hi hogi. Any more demands sister, like the sun rises in west or the earth is flat etc etc. Just tell thou sister and i shall mold my opinions accordingly. kyunki the entitlement to have ones own opinion toh gaya hai bhad mein 

I am not your sister, and yes you are entitled to your opinion, but I find it condescending when people feel that other people are dumb enough to not form an opinion based on their own intelligence! Why this constant rant about her character being annoying? what makes you guys feel that one cannot understand what good acting is whilst understanding a character!? Is Erica the only woman on planet earth that has done an ekta show? No! But only she has gotten this much cricticism! It must mean something! Especially since the standards on TV currently are so low! So many people paid out her acting in her previous show too!

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraKaul

Can she be told to speak CLEARLY specially when she cries. It is impossible to understand anything she says. She mumbles. It is very irritating 

understand karke kya karenge hum. same old abbadabbajabba karegi wo, while cryingπŸ˜†

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

This is height of ridiculousness. 

Suppose in real life , I took up this job and then doing very badly with it and come up with the excuse that I'm doing badly in it because this is not the right kind of job for me and yet keep doing it. Doesn't make the least sense. Also , in real life no body gives a damn whether the job profile fits you or not. If you're bad at what you're doing,  then you're BAD at it. There's simply no other way to put it across. And people will tear you apart.

It's a different matter that fandom hails her and makes all sorts of excuses her terrible mumbling. Ab bas mandir banana baki rahe gaya hai ! 

If this character is not her cup of tea , chod de na ! Jaan chute! But no she won't! Fine then ! As long as we'll have to suffer her terrible dialog delivery we've every bit of right to criticize her and there's absolutely no need to put her on a pedestal just because she did one Sonakshi. She enjoyed her accolades for that show and character didn't she ?? Then she must suck it up with this one as well.

Also , can people stop trying to make it sound like criticism to her acting has any thing to do with PreRish marriage or recent track , when its absolutely not ?? For God's sake , people are having problems with her acting since day 1. It has nothing got to do with her characterization. 

Its against the rules to bring into discussion other shows , or else I can cite just so many actresses doing far shittier roles with so much more grace and skill. 

But no Erica has to have a role like Danerys Targaryen. Only then she can do justice to her role and her role can do justice to her talent!!😢

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³You make too much sense! Can I please hire you as my spokesperson? πŸ˜†

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kalank

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³You make too much sense! Can I please hire you as my spokesperson? πŸ˜†

I don't know what that entails but sure go ahead by all means! 😁

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

I don't know what that entails but sure go ahead by all means! 😁

Hehe! πŸ€—

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

na itni bhi achi actor nhi hai....emotional scenes ache se nhi kar pati woh...fumble karti hai πŸ˜›