EricaFernandes she is fabulous actress [DT Note Page 5 and Page 10]

Posted: 6 months ago

I was in tears seeing prerna EricaFernandes she is natural actor her emotional scene always come out best She act naturally how people react in such scene when she is given crying scene it exactly come out real person crying whenever she cry my mom cry with prerna too Sometimes I also become emotional ERI what a brilliant actor you are I can say she is natural actor who put her 100% to bring her acting look natural it look natural always some people have problem with her characterization but for me she is perfect she think from heart for love one she can do anything she is emotional person her character has different variations 

8 Likes this

Erica, a fabulous actress

sorry. lets agree to disagreesmiley9

14 Likes this

Originally posted by hasini009

Erica, a fabulous actress

sorry. lets agree to disagreesmiley9

Don’t laugh she had tears in her eyes and so did I smiley36

3 Likes this

Erica is fine and friendly human being  but fabulous Is too big word for her acting

9 Likes this

Originally posted by Bepnaah.pyar

Erica is fine and friendly human being  but fabulous Is too big word for her acting

exactlysmiley20

1 Likes this

Originally posted by kalank

Don’t laugh she had tears in her eyes and so did I smiley36

but whenever she cries onscreen, i was like stop plz, stop it alreadysmiley29

I think modern roles suit her more. not these family drama kinda roles jahan roj tank bhar ke rona padesmiley36

3 Likes this

Originally posted by hasini009

but whenever she cries onscreen, i was like stop plz, stop it alreadysmiley29

I think modern roles suit her more. not these family drama kinda roles jahan roj tank bhar ke rona padesmiley36

Frankly woh normal acting bhi nahin kar sakhtismiley36

3 Likes this

I wouldn't use the word fabulous, though I m her fan. She is very good at emotional scenes especially when she needs to cry. But she isnt good at mouthing dialogues. And the scenes where she needs to speak and cry both simultaneously, she is terrible.

She is still learning, has lot of scope for improvement but I really love her for the person she is. Friendly, loving and so grounded. 

4 Likes this