Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ekta is no expert in acting and nor would she have known that Erica will be this bad as prerna! 

Ejflovers thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Ekta is no expert in acting and nor would she have known that Erica will be this bad as prerna! 

ekta doesn’t know how to recognise actors is the biggest joke  Ekta know whom she choose audience love prerna that home audience call its prerna show than kasauti dont forget its same Ekta who chose your Dp wala ksg for bajaj 

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Truereview01

ekta doesn’t know how to recognise actors is the biggest joke  Ekta know whom she choose audience love prerna that home audience call its prerna show than kasauti dont forget its same Ekta who chose your Dp wala ksg for bajaj 

My DP wala KSG was hunted down by a nationwide talent hunt conducted by MTV And Balaji back in 2004, when TV had standards, since then he has seen amazing amount of success, Erica toh didn’t even audition for prerna, she is not on TV because of ekta, so please there’s no comparison! And there’s a reason why my DP wala ksg is getting three times more payment too! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Erica is one of the few actresses who emote with their eyes and she is bang on with her expressions. Whatever problem people are having with Prerna is not actually bcoz of Erica per say it's mainly the lack of a decent writing. Here the writers are actually in a tiff trying to serve the fandoms of both the male characters so somehow they're ignoring the female lead character. Theyr e not capable of a crisp storyline and that's where EK has failed. She should get a better writer first.

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Erica is one of the few actresses who emote with their eyes and she is bang on with her expressions. Whatever problem people are having with Prerna is not actually bcoz of Erica per say it's mainly the lack of a decent writing. Here the writers are actually in a tiff trying to serve the fandoms of both the male characters so somehow they're ignoring the female lead character. Theyr e not capable of a crisp storyline and that's where EK has failed. She should get a better writer first.

People should really learn to take constructive criticism, it is her acting, her character is actually fine, it is on the lines with previous prerna 

braveheartdoc thumbnail

People should really learn to take constructive criticism, it is her acting, her character is actually fine, it is on the lines with previous prerna 

Yeah this applies to everyone including you I guess😊 However I don't think I said anything about your favourite so please I don't wish to enter into any kind of  argument with you.  To each it's own.... peace out please I request. It's early morning so good morning 😊

Ejflovers thumbnail

My DP wala KSG was hunted down by a nationwide talent hunt conducted by MTV And Balaji back in 2004, when TV had standards, since then he has seen amazing amount of success, Erica toh didn’t even audition for prerna, she is not on TV because of ekta, so please there’s no comparison! 

you don't know EricaFernandes she is face of sonytv sony tv choose her for her 1st show within 1day as they found she is perfect director of her 1st show got impressed with her performance in her movie balaji call her for audition as they wanted her to be in there show Ekta herself said in Iv she was impress with eri when she saw eri in krpkab and that day she decided her to cast eri she audition and ekta immediately said I got my prerna at very 1st moment eri was 1st who was selected every person has there opinion but saying she is not perfect that doesn't mean she is bad she has that quality without struggle she got sucess within 3 years of her career now close this topic she is prerna no one can change this fact 

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Truereview01

you don't know EricaFernandes she is face of sonytv sony tv choose her for her 1st show within 1day as they found she is perfect director of her 1st show got impressed with her performance in her movie balaji call her for audition as they wanted her to be in there show Ekta herself said in Iv she was impress with eri when she saw eri in krpkab and that day she decided her to cast eri she audition and ekta immediately said I got my prerna at very 1st moment eri was 1st who was selected every person has there opinion but saying she is not perfect that doesn't mean she is bad she has that quality without struggle she got sucess within 3 years of her career now close this topic she is prerna no one can change this fact 

Well then ekta is silly!  If she auditioned her and still liked her! I think she just got stuck on her because she liked her as a Bengali girl/bride in KRPKAB! I don’t need her or Sony’s approval to disike Erica’s horrible acting! 

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Yeah this applies to everyone including you I guess😊 However I don't think I said anything about your favourite so please I don't wish to enter into any kind of  argument with you.  To each it's own.... peace out please I request. It's early morning so good morning 😊

You want to say anything bad about ksgs acting then go right ahead! Who is stopping you? What kind of silly defence is this! Bashing ksg won’t make Erica’s acting good!

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Also I don't understand somewhere some people say that season 1 Prerna was strong and could stand for herself and this time she is weak and other places it's said that actress is bad the character is same as season 1. Decide karo once problem Prerna se hai ya Erica se? Bahut confusing hai re baba