Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

if it was to cause risk he wouldn't have done it. He is definitely taking Dr's advise. 

Quiet a few times people ignore Doctor's advise🤔, Sharad Ponkshe sir might be doing the same. He looks really frail😲. 

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Quiet a few times people ignore Doctor's advise🤔, Sharad Ponkshe sir might be doing the same. He looks really frail😲. 

His cancer is in remission and he has undergone intensive chemotherapy. How else do you expect him to look? Doctor'advice to work, exercise regimen, food....I read all the previous posts. Of all you know, he is working so that he can keep himself occupied like someone pointed out here. Mrutyuchya daaraat na parat allyaavar sagla badalta...let's hope they find a cure soon.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

His cancer is in remission and he has undergone intensive chemotherapy. How else do you expect him to look? Doctor'advice to work, exercise regimen, food....I read all the previous posts. Of all you know, he is working so that he can keep himself occupied like someone pointed out here. Mrutyuchya daaraat na parat allyaavar sagla badalta...let's hope they find a cure soon.

exactly. This is what I feel.

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

agnihotra 2 might take 8.30 slot ,giving tough comption to colors marathi swamini and zm aggabai if it rocks.

siddharth chandekar wont b a part, as he is in australia for one month for his australian movie.

btv mohan joshi and vandana gupte r suddenly disappearef from their resp serials jeev zala and he man, both may b in agnihotra 2 as serial director is bhhemrao munde ,so vanadan gupte may get a chance with rudram connection.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

agnihotra 2 might take 8.30 slot ,giving tough comption to colors marathi swamini and zm aggabai if it rocks.

siddharth chandekar wont b a part, as he is in australia for one month for his australian movie.

btv mohan joshi and vandana gupte r suddenly disappearef from their resp serials jeev zala and he man, both may b in agnihotra 2 as serial director is bhhemrao munde ,so vanadan gupte may get a chance with rudram connection.

thanks for the info....if they are continuing the same characters then they must have grown up by age. So a senior actor continuing Siddharth character is what we expect.

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agnihotra is like a baap of all shows 

It should hv bigger n better star cast except vibay apte all r still alive n kicking so i m

Hoping to see them. Sid will be perfect as from

17 yr old to 26 yr old perfect transition

Its a shame if neil agnihotri cant be a part of it 😬

Dhanusg thumbnail

Well new ad shows mystery of 7 idols ?

Bad news is that they announced navin pidhi navin goshta which means old starcast may not be repeated thats upsetting☹️

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Well new ad shows mystery of 7 idols ?

Bad news is that they announced navin pidhi navin goshta which means old starcast may not be repeated thats upsetting☹️

so sad... sequels never match original quality. Pan ugach kahitari karaycha mhanun original navacha advantage gheun tyachi vaat lavu naye.

Dhanusg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

so sad... sequels never match original quality. Pan ugach kahitari karaycha mhanun original navacha advantage gheun tyachi vaat lavu naye.

U said it😀 i hope for our sake that part 2 is not a waste of our time

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know usually sequels are never as good as the original but I hope we are proved wrong this time.

Also, hope to see as many of the old cast as possible - Mohan Joshi, Sharad Pongshe, Mukta Barve, Vikram Gokhale, Spruha Joshi...this show had such an incredible cast 👍🏼 Vinay Apte will be sorely missed...his one liners used to be the best 😆