Agnihotra - Season 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Breaking news - agnihotra 2 is being planned by Satish rajwade & Sharad ponkshe has announced it in interview. Msg is viral regarding Sharad ponkshe's cancer recovery. 

Waaaaaat 

Luved that show !! Suspense drama n romance perfect combo

Sid n mrunmayee looked so cute together n then mukta barve my fav 

N finale as they open that secret room with ancestry tree 

Sharad ponkshe was memorable as kaka

Cant wait😀

Originally posted by Dhanusg

Waaaaaat 

Luved that show !! Suspense drama n romance perfect combo

Sid n mrunmayee looked so cute together n then mukta barve my fav 

N finale as they open that secret room with ancestry tree 

Sharad ponkshe was memorable as kaka

Cant wait😀

I didn't see it but when they started re-telecast they abandoned it after some 60 odd episodes. So they should re-telecast again that first part which is not available anywhere on the net. Of course part 2 coming or not we need to confirm as we can't rely on WA.

Well i thought its for real☹️

I saw all of satish rajwade shows on youtube so was impressed wt asambhav guntata eldg agnihotra due to his direction , i think he left asambhav midway n also thr was kashala udyachi baat few episodes which was interestin too

Have they removed all shows from youtube 👿

Agnihotra is a perfect TV serial . As Akash said, "Perfection la improve nahi karta yet" 😛.  Rajwade sir, should not touch that serial or attempt to make a sequel or prequel to it 🤡. Just leave it alone sir 😎

So 

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago

Remember Agnihotra wasn't original. But still they made a very good serial. A cult classic. Unfortunately only 65 episodes are available on hotstar. Star pravah stopped suddenly its re-telecast. In today's Ma. Ta. They have confirmed that the preparatory work is going on by rajwade for Agnihotra 2. 

Edited by mishkil88 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mishkil88

Remember Agnihotra wasn't original. But still they made a very good serial. A cult classic. Unfortunately only 65 episodes are available on hotstar. Star pravah stopped suddenly its re-telecast. In today's Ma. Ta. They have confirmed that the preparatory work is going on by rajwade for Agnihotra 2. 

AFAI remember, Agnihotra serial was taken to it's logical conclusion 👍🏼 without unnecessary subplots diluting the serial's main plot ⭐️. Rajwade sir should not do Agnihotra 2😈, he should start a completely new serial with the same theme😎. The star cast and acting in Agnihotra was awesome👍🏼. 

Wen is this show starting?

Originally posted by Dhanusg

Wen is this show starting?

shooting not started it will easily take few months -pls read my previous post.

Well thats a long wait 😰