Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for two reasons. 1. It should last for at least 8 -10 months. Rajwade always plans 4 months max. And 2. Rajwade should ensure that quality of A2 at least = A1. Looking at his last disaster called jeevalaga it gives scary picture. 

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well satish is master of suspense n he keeps his characters as real as possible , they maybe flawed  but real. 

I thought guntata hruday he was his best work on tv.  Agnihotra n eldg as second best. Sid chandekar was such a cutie as neel agnihotri well i like name neel. 

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mishkil88

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for two reasons. 1. It should last for at least 8 -10 months. Rajwade always plans 4 months max. And 2. Rajwade should ensure that quality of A2 at least = A1. Looking at his last disaster called jeevalaga it gives scary picture. 

Pan Jeevalaga Satish cha direction/ writing navhta na?  Konitari tya thread var bollela ki toh nusta Star Pravaha chya team madhe ahe ani he had just helped sign the actors for the show

The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Well satish is master of suspense n he keeps his characters as real as possible , they maybe flawed  but real. 

I thought guntata hruday he was his best work on tv.  Agnihotra n eldg as second best. Sid chandekar was such a cutie as neel agnihotri well i like name neel. 

I think I might be the only one who didnt like Sai & Neel 😆Baki mazya olkhit tar saglech solid fan ahet tyanche. Jaam irritating vatayche mala te dogha. Sid mala first time Gulaabjaam madhe avadla. Sai i still do not like 👎🏼  Tya show madhe mala sarvat jasta manjula ani mahadev kaka avdayche...as individuals & even in their scenes together. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Pan Jeevalaga Satish cha direction/ writing navhta na?  Konitari tya thread var bollela ki toh nusta Star Pravaha chya team madhe ahe ani he had just helped sign the actors for the show

as a channel head he was overseeing the overall direction and writing. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

I would like to repeat that GHH was ditto copy of English movie butterfly on a wheel. It was 90 mins crisp movie which they stretched to 120 episodes serial. Esp last 3 weeks of mrunal radaarad & too much explanation were unnecessary.

The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

I would like to repeat that GHH was ditto copy of English movie butterfly on a wheel. It was 90 mins crisp movie which they stretched to 120 episodes serial. Esp last 3 weeks of mrunal radaarad & too much explanation were unnecessary.

I will never forget the THEN & NOW nonsense they did. They literally repeated the entire show in those recaps which lasted for almost a week I think 😵

mishkil88 thumbnail

I will never forget the THEN & NOW nonsense they did. They literally repeated the entire show in those recaps which lasted for almost a week I think 😵

I had heard that time that rajwade wanted to end it earlier but channel bosses forced him to extend the serial by 3 weeks. So he had no option but to add those repeated flashbacks and never ending explanation.

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think I might be the only one who didnt like Sai & Neel 😆Baki mazya olkhit tar saglech solid fan ahet tyanche. Jaam irritating vatayche mala te dogha. Sid mala first time Gulaabjaam madhe avadla. Sai i still do not like 👎🏼  Tya show madhe mala sarvat jasta manjula ani mahadev kaka avdayche...as individuals & even in their scenes together. 

Well i m one of those who luved neel sai pair .

Ofcourse mahadeo manjula widows son n all others like mohan joshi ila bhate vinay apte bikran gokhale suhas  joshi etc all were awesome