Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

I would like to repeat that GHH was ditto copy of English movie butterfly on a wheel. It was 90 mins crisp movie which they stretched to 120 episodes serial. Esp last 3 weeks of mrunal radaarad & too much explanation were unnecessary.

Yes but i hadnt watched the original n i thought adaptation to indian taste was excellent. Last few epis felt like stretch as after knowing the culprit interest does dwindle . But overall was a cool show

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Saw the trailer poor mahadeo ie sharad ponkshe cancer has changed such a glowing mahadeo into thin frail manπŸ˜”

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ponkshe looks really frail and sick

mishkil88 thumbnail

Imagine he is acting in a play himalaychi saavli.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think he should take adequate rest and get back to his health πŸ˜Š . He does not look healthy at all. Why is he hurrying his return πŸ€” ?

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

I think he should take adequate rest and get back to his health πŸ˜Š . He does not look healthy at all. Why is he hurrying his return πŸ€” ?

best therapy to recover from critical illness is to start working or do what you like. Resting on bed for longer than required  is hazardous. Doctors must have permitted him. 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

best therapy to recover from critical illness is to start working or do what you like. Resting on bed for longer than required  is hazardous. Doctors must have permitted him. 

I am not saying he should rest on the bed πŸ˜›, I meant he should get into some sort of exercise regime, eat healthy food and get good restπŸ‘πŸΌ. Acting might get taxing 😈. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Acting is a competitive field, If Sharad Ponkshe takes too much time to make a comeback he might lose out on some good opportunities which in turn might be a huge setback to his flourishing career. That might be the reason he is making this haphazard hurried comeback. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

Acting is a competitive field, If Sharad Ponkshe takes too much time to make a comeback he might lose out on some good opportunities which in turn might be a huge setback to his flourishing career. That might be the reason he is making this haphazard hurried comeback. 

if it was to cause risk he wouldn't have done it. He is definitely taking Dr's advise. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

I am not saying he should rest on the bed πŸ˜›, I meant he should get into some sort of exercise regime, eat healthy food and get good restπŸ‘πŸΌ. Acting might get taxing 😈. 

come on...he must be taking Dr's advise and doing exercises also - he is mature enough. Doing what you love always recovers you faster. That itself is a meditation.