Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I m so excited . I wish b4 agnihotra 2 starts we can see agnihotra 1 all epis on you tube or they show rerun on star tv

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

I m so excited . I wish b4 agnihotra 2 starts we can see agnihotra 1 all epis on you tube or they show rerun on star tv

yes ...some of us on the forum wrote on tweeter & fb account of *pravah not to discontinue its repeat run 2 yrs ago which they did after 68 episodes. Now only those are available on hotstar. Channel person replied to us that it's channel policy and they can't continue it's repeat run.

Dhanusg thumbnail

I wish youtube had all epis

U know in the last epi they showed a family tree n agnihotra family was really huge with lot of extended family

I m so excited to find out the star cast ... wen r they goin to show ... too much suspense ... i m becomin impatient

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

thanx mishkil for yr help to get this thread.

so i will again post my comment here that.sharad ponkshe is definately there s in today' smaharashtra times supliment,his ph on zula in nashik vada is posted.

in first part,in last episode ,a new character " anvay" was introduced by his name which ws written on wall in that closed room.

so if makers decide to continue from there, then it wil b a search of anvay and his family.

Dhanusg thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

thanx mishkil for yr help to get this thread.

so i will again post my comment here that.sharad ponkshe is definately there s in today' smaharashtra times supliment,his ph on zula in nashik vada is posted.

in first part,in last episode ,a new character " anvay" was introduced by his name which ws written on wall in that closed room.

so if makers decide to continue from there, then it wil b a search of anvay and his family.

Yes last epi holds the key

It was indicated that there will be a sequel or prequel at the end but i didnt think it will take 9 yrs to be back 

Well lets hope it has good starcast n watchable faces to be precise 

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

satish rajwade is not directing d show,its bheemrao mude akka rudram directior is directing.his rudram

was fantastic bt after that on zee tuva only, he directed one more serial with suyash tilak and ravindra mankani in,forgot d name,intially was good bt after lost d rythum ,then i also left watching. 

hope,this will not happen with this show.as whenever2nd part of any project comes,they r not upto d mark.

btv ,is there any rule that a person who is head of d channel cant direct any other serial on same channel.although if he was. a part of that project initillay.

Edited by RPRRR42 - 4 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

satish rajwade is not directing d show,its bheemrao mude akka rudram directior is directing.his rudram

was fantastic bt after that on zee tuva only, he directed one more serial with suyash tilak and ravindra mankani in,forgot d name,intially was good bt after lost d rythum ,then i also left watching. 

hope,this will not happen with this show.as whenever2nd part of any project comes,they r not upto d mark.

btv ,is there any rule that a person who is head of d channel cant direct any other serial on same channel.although if he was. a part of that project initillay.

it's possible bcos director is much below designation to a channel head.  But still rajwade will be overseeing the whole thing. He did so in jeevalaga which however turned out to be a big disaster ! Hope they are very careful with A2. Coincidentally bhimrao mude directed the actor rajwade in rudram. 

Edited by mishkil88 - 4 years ago
Dhanusg thumbnail

Vinay apte will be missed .. such a wonderful actor

Wthr it was in agnihotra or radhas dad in eka lagnachi dusri gosta his roles remain wt u for long time ... i wish i could hv seen his playπŸ™

Thats why i hv decided every mumbai trip try n watch marathi plays n see powerful actors perform live. Movies i can catch up here in my country plays not so much

I was impressed wt number of non marathi spectators at perfect murder play. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pushkar shrotri owns the stage just like shailesh datar as professor in ashrunchi jhali phule

Edited by Dhanusg - 4 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Only actors who arnt doin much is suyash tilak and Suruchi so maybe suruchi should be cast. That lady has good acting skills n she is never ott n bcos of her good actingn smile she always looks pretty though she is not conventionally beautiful.

suruchi adarkar is one of my most fav actor 😎